Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Bellyjeansgirl

Bellyjeansgirl can now change their title
Default Grats Iowa!

I'm very happy for the state!

Unfortunately, Florida is the one that's behind the most. I'm flying over to California to give birth so that I can place my son with two adoptive dads. Why?
Apparently that state of Florida has this ridiculously absurd law dictating that no child born in the state can be legally adopted by gays. Fail.

Like that would stop me though *pulls up sleeves* Cali here I come!
Bellyjeansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyjeansgirl View Post
I'm very happy for the state!

Unfortunately, Florida is the one that's behind the most. I'm flying over to California to give birth so that I can place my son with two adoptive dads. Why?
Apparently that state of Florida has this ridiculously absurd law dictating that no child born in the state can be legally adopted by gays. Fail.

Like that would stop me though *pulls up sleeves* Cali here I come!
Originally from Eastern Iowa. Cycones (class of 75) & Hawkeyes
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just heard. That's great!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wait, California allows gay adoption but not gay marriage?

WTF? That is so ass-backwards.

"Yeah, we're all for having kids and stuff...we just prefer that no one is married."

Der.

(good luck with the adoption, Bellyjeansgirl! )
Old 04-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

america can be so backwards at times