Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-06-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default My weight gain (with pics)

Okay, after thinking about wanting to gain weight for years, and 3 months of actually deliberately gaining this is my current result. Please remember i'm a petite frame, and started off very little.
I have gained 35 pounds (15kg) in 3 months. So I have gone from 104 pounds (47kg) to 139 pounds (62kg). I'm also only 155cm tall (short)
I know I still have a ways to go. I'm aiming for (i think) 170 pounds but i'll see how I carry the new weight. I'm happy with how i'm currently expanding, and think i'm on the road to being a real plumper!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0882.JPG (34.5 KB, 14786 views)

Last edited by Miss Jayde; 04-06-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: pics
Miss Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
Miss Jayde

Default pic

My old jeans that I now cant get over my hips lol. I've gone from size 6-8 Australian to 12-14.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0874.JPG (34.2 KB, 14570 views)
Old 04-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very lovely--ou have such a cute little belly! I'm glad that you are enjoying this

(Oh, just to mention, in that second pic I didn't see any jeans??)
Old 04-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
Miss Jayde

Default Jeans

Thanks edx! My stomach is the part thats growing the quickest at the moment lol. You can sort of see the jeans in the first pic, thats as far as they come up now. And I accidently posted the wrong pic in the second post, but after looking at that pic I still think its ok. But the jeans where on (or as on as they can get now) lol.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Very nice gain!

You thought about it for years? What actually pushed you over the edge and got you to start gaining?
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
Miss Jayde

Default What happened

Thanks Drfeeder! Yep, I thought anout gaining for years. But I stayed skinny. What happened to get me going was a couple of things. I got talking to a friend of mine who i've known for ages, and he started telling me how he's trying to talk his gf into letting him fatten her up. Long story short he's now my active encourager...after convincing me to just try it and see how I like all the stuffing and weight gain.
And after a couple of kg gain I started seeing fat on my body, especially my stomach, and I just love the way it feels and looks.
And I love my new eating habbits. If i'm not eating i'm thinking about eating. lol.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looks great so far girl keep it up.Such a cute belly you have!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #8
Miss Jayde

Default Thanks!

Thanks Tracii! I can always rely on you to say something positive and confidence instilling!
Old 04-12-2009, 06:06 AM   #9
alkonttt

alkonttt has said some nice things

N iii Ce

goodluck
alkonttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

very cute!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #11
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Miss Jayde -- your belly looks a lot like mine! Good luck!
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
Miss Jayde

Default Thanks.

Alkonttt - Thanks very much!

IwannabeVERYfat - Thanks to you too for your lovely comments.

Gutsgirl - Is it a good thing that our bellys look similiar? And thanks.

I have gained about 10 pounds I think since those photos where taken, and most of my new fat has gone to my belly and hips. My belly has really popped out in the last week, and she wobbles when I walk now, and hangs over the top of my pants which is very nice. I've also got fat rolls starting on my back and above my tummy. When I gain 5 more I will take some new photos and post them.

Thanks to everyone for their lovely supportive comments.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #13
Miss Jayde

Heres a pic of my stomach now that shes popping out. I love that she's getting big! And i'm now officially at 150, so i'm 10 pounds heavier than the above photos.!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0917.JPG (33.0 KB, 12887 views)
Old 04-14-2009, 07:21 AM   #14
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

You are a sexy plumper!

Any chance that you will ever post your face?

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #15
Belly4u2

Belly4u2 has said some nice things
Default Term

Love the term "Mini Plumper" and I must say you are getting there.
Belly4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
Miss Jayde

Thanks guys!
Stuffedbellylover - thanks! For you I will do a face pic next time I update.

Belly4u2 - thanks. Yeah I like the term mini plumper too. It perfectly describes where i'm at now with my gain too. Yep, my gain is really showing now and i'm getting there. But i've got a little way to go yet to reach my goal weight.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG girl you have the cutest belly!
You are getting wider too you can really notice it in the pics.
You're doing great I'm so proud of you.
Yeah a full on pic with the tight jeans and short top you described in the other post AND your face.I'll bet you are getting cuter by the day maybe a double chin soon.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:24 PM   #18
Miss Jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG girl you have the cutest belly!
You are getting wider too you can really notice it in the pics.
You're doing great I'm so proud of you.
Yeah a full on pic with the tight jeans and short top you described in the other post AND your face.I'll bet you are getting cuter by the day maybe a double chin soon.
Thanks Tracii! I cant wait for my belly to get bigger. Yeah, I hadnt really noticed it before but I am getting wider too! Heehee.
I'm so excited to be actually gaining decent weight and seeing results!
I do have a double chin now! lol, how did you know?
Yep ok, next update i'll post a pic dressed in the outfit I wore that you are talking about and i'll do a face shot.
((hugs))
Old 04-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #19
Tracii

Can't wait MJ.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:43 PM   #20
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
Gutsgirl - Is it a good thing that our bellys look similiar? And thanks.
I hope it's a good thing! Your latest pic really reminds me of mine.

Quote:
I have gained about 10 pounds I think since those photos where taken, and most of my new fat has gone to my belly and hips. My belly has really popped out in the last week, and she wobbles when I walk now, and hangs over the top of my pants which is very nice. I've also got fat rolls starting on my back and above my tummy. When I gain 5 more I will take some new photos and post them.

Thanks to everyone for their lovely supportive comments.
You're welcome!

See, I think I tend to gain in my butt... at least that's the fattest part of me. That really sticks out... literally. But I do have a soft belly and love-handles, and some fat above my rear that's nice.

Miss Jayde, a question about your latest pic which is a little off-topic -- do you have a belly-button piercing? It looks like there's a little dark spot right above your belly-button and I was wondering if that was a scar from a piercing being removed. I have been considering getting a belly-button piercing but was wondering if the hole was inconvenient (i.e., fills up with dead skin cells and belly lint) when the jewelry is not there.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #21
Miss Jayde

Hi Gutsgirl. Sounds like a good thing our belly's look similiar! Mines a work in progress!
Yes my belly button is pierced, but I dont wear the ring all the time. I personally love haveing my belly button pierced, especially now that I have a belly. I think it looks cute. And Just so you know, belly button piercings are actually very easy to look after and are very low maintenance. I'd recomend it!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #22
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Miss Jayde very nice gain so far. Nice to see a gainer from Sydney. Where abouts in Sydney are you?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #23
Miss Jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
Hey Miss Jayde very nice gain so far. Nice to see a gainer from Sydney. Where abouts in Sydney are you?
Hi GunnerFA. Thanks! Originally i'm from North Sydney, but recently moved to Randwick. Honestly, Randwick is 100 times better than living on the North Shore. And what about yourself?
Old 04-17-2009, 05:53 AM   #24
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Default No Recent Pictures

I don't have any recent pictures--last one are from 15 years or more. I don't know why, except that I don't take pictures these days. This shot is from 1988 just before I began to gain weight. Add a hundred pounds to this old picture! I had a 28 inch waist and a 14 1/2 inch neck. I was around 140-150 pounds in this picture. I now am about 230. The waist is 36-38 and the neck size is 18 1/2. I will have to get an up-to-date image. I like my new look more than this look. I was hungry all the time--all the time.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg img337.jpg (32.8 KB, 11461 views)

Last edited by Ted Michael Morgan; 04-17-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Ted Michael Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:01 AM   #25
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hi GunnerFA. Thanks! Originally i'm from North Sydney, but recently moved to Randwick. Honestly, Randwick is 100 times better than living on the North Shore. And what about yourself?
You're very close to me. Im in Maroubra, near Eastgardens shopping centre. And I go to UNSW as well