Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #26
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

Teh Michael Morgan - nice pic....yeah you look very hungry in that photo. Like you need a good feed!

GunnerFA - I shop at EastGardens all the time. I also went to UNSW for a little while before transferring to Sydney Uni.
I like the beach at Maroubra. Its better than Coogee (I can never spell it) and Bondi. I think Bondi is so pretentious.

Last edited by Miss Jayde; 04-17-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Miss Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #27
fattyjess

fattyjess has said some nice things

gunnerfa = aidan?
fattyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:59 AM   #28
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyjess View Post
gunnerfa = aidan?
No. GunnerFA = George. Sorry if any hopes were raised.

Miss Jayde - I agree with everything you just said about the eastern suburbs and beaches. Bondi is very pretentious. I work at the shopping centre there and I get so many arrogant customers lol.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #29
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
Okay, after thinking about wanting to gain weight for years, and 3 months of actually deliberately gaining this is my current result. Please remember i'm a petite frame, and started off very little.
I have gained 35 pounds (15kg) in 3 months. So I have gone from 104 pounds (47kg) to 139 pounds (62kg). I'm also only 155cm tall (short)
I know I still have a ways to go. I'm aiming for (i think) 170 pounds but i'll see how I carry the new weight. I'm happy with how i'm currently expanding, and think i'm on the road to being a real plumper!!
You look great!! Please don't ever stop gaining weight, the more there is of you the better.
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #30
Miss Jayde

Default Update as requested!

Okay, I have not posted an update for ages! So as requested I am now updating on my Gain.

I weighed myself yesterday, for the first time in weeks. I knew I had gained because all my clothes are once again getting snug. I now weigh 160 pounds, or 72.2Kg. Not as big a gain as I would like...but hey, a gain is a gain! And it shows!!
I was actually sort of (pleasantly) suprised by how fat I now look. Cant wait for the 200 pound mark!!
And thankyou to everybody who has been offering me kind words of encouragement!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0959.JPG (41.0 KB, 3801 views)
Old 05-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #31
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

You are so cute! You really work the added pounds beautifully. Oh, and randomly, I love the colour of your hair.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #32
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking good MJ That back side is workin' that bikini.
Legs are looking good too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #33
Miss Jayde

Default Thanks!

Thanks Ocean! BTW as an aside...My hair is one of my vanities in life lol!

Thanks Tracii! Yeah, that's my old bikini...it had to be retired from public life for....umm...obvious reasons! Poor old little bikini had no hope of covering my big butt! lol. I look forward to seeing your new pics chicky!
Old 05-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #34
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

you should try adding a little umph to that hair! Just like you, the bigger the better!
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Okay, I have not posted an update for ages! So as requested I am now updating on my Gain.

I weighed myself yesterday, for the first time in weeks. I knew I had gained because all my clothes are once again getting snug. I now weigh 160 pounds, or 72.2Kg. Not as big a gain as I would like...but hey, a gain is a gain! And it shows!!
I was actually sort of (pleasantly) suprised by how fat I now look. Cant wait for the 200 pound mark!!
And thankyou to everybody who has been offering me kind words of encouragement!
Your top string doesn't look anywhere near as strained as your bottom.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #36
Miss Jayde

Thanks.
VVET - well, i'm a pear shape, so my bum and thighs are going to be bigger than my top. heehee!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 AM   #37
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

for first....your hair...gourgeous!
for second...the rest is more gorgeous!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #38
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looking fantastic. The new rolls are really sexy. And yes, very nice hair.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #39
Miss Jayde

Default Well...

Thanks Nick and George! You guys are such sweeties!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #40
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

Good luck with your gaining!
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #41
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Smile Nice Job Gaining!

You have gained 55 pounds in just over 5 months. In just over two months you have gained 21 pounds-you haven't slowed down a bit! You have gained almost 11 pounds every month.200 by the end of the year is going to be easy-even though I can't imagine you gaining that fast all the way til December 31st. That would put you over 225 by New Years 2010.
It is amazing what you are doing-and the results are completely attractive! Please keep going this way as long as you can-it's fantastic. and don't forget the face pic you promised awhile back-I've already decided that you must have a pretty face to go along with your gorgeous , growing body.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:13 AM   #42
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

You've done a marvelous job with your body. 160 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, and since you've given your appetite full vent, I'm sure that appetite is bound to grow and as it does, so will YOU!! Congratulations!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #43
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She really has done great so far and has such a positive attitude.
I think that her weight will take a big jump here pretty soon.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #44
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title

Quote:
Thanks Tracii! Yeah, that's my old bikini...it had to be retired from public life for....umm...obvious reasons! Poor old little bikini had no hope of covering my big butt!

Now thats a shame, Its criminal that no ones gets to see it out and about anymore. Great pics and lovely gain. Pear shapes are always the best

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #45
Miss Jayde

Thanks strataadvance. Sorry about not posting a face pic like I promised...I forgot. I promise I will do one! Lol. And I really hope I am 200 before the end of the year. That would be just lovely.

LGG - Thanks Hun. You're right, to go from 104 to 160 is a good effort. Lol....and it's amazing what a difference the new weight has had on my body shape. And I feel so deliciously plump now at 160. So 200 will just feel so much better.

Tracii you are such an inspiration to me!

Discodave - Thanks. Lol. Dont worry, my new swimmers show of my curves to! And i'm glad you like pear shapes!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #46
Tracii

Right back at ya MJ.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #47
forced into delurking

forced into delurking can now change their title

Miss Jayde. Thank you for posting. I love all the pics you have posted. You looked very nice in your first update and are very sexy at 160. I would love to see you on the beach in that bikini too.
forced into delurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #48
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default End of the Year? How about September.

The way I have it in my mind you might hit 200 by September! I was also imagining you at the beach this summer- but that would be here in the US. But I'll give you the timeline I was thinking about anyway. I think you might be around 165 on May 31st. If you continue with your unreal gaining you might be 176 on June 30th. And then 186 by the end of July. If you are still gaining an incredible 10-11 pounds a month you would be close to 200 by the end of August.
Now since 200 by the end of the year is your currnet goal-would you keep gaining until New Year's of 2010? Or would you stop at 200 or take a break to evaluate how you feel? Or might you finish a nice complete 1 year gaining and stop on December 1st?
In any of these scenarios you are going to have started at a slim and short 5' 104 pounds on about 12-1-2008. And you will have gained 100 pounds in less than a year.How much less than a year is completely up to you. Or how much more than 100 pounds gained is up to you as well.
Given your prodigious ability to gain weight-and the way you are loving it- what are your thoughts on these scenarios? Where will the scale land on September 15th? December 1st? January 1st?
No matter what-you are quickly headed to legendary staus in the World of Intentional and Erotic weightgain. I look for every single post you make here. You are a Superstar! Thank you for sharing this marvelous journey with us.
And don't sweat the face picture-I know you're going to post one soon-and I'm also sure it will be wonderful. Matt
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #49
Tracii

Those all are great points but there are the times you hit plateaus and you don't gain as quicky.That could be off set by the times where weight comes very rapidly so it may even out overall.
I think she has hit several plateaus so far so its safe to say she will have another gaining pattern soon just my opinion.
If she continues binging like she had been I think 200 will come very quickly.
So August is my guess going by the numbers so far.
I may be wrong but I hope she does get close by then.
She is such a nice person too and she wants it so bad.
I've been right where she is now and I support her all the way.

Last edited by Tracii; 05-15-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #50
Miss Jayde

Strataadvance - Thanks for your kind words of encouragement! Yep, with the way i'm going i'll be hopefully (probably) close to 200 before the end of the year! So exciting!!

Forced into delurking - thanks so much for your encouragement!! I'm glad you liked the pics.

Tracii - Thanks again hun! You are awesome! (((hugs)))

Last edited by Miss Jayde; 05-16-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: omissions.
Miss Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote