Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #51
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Any time GF I'm here for you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #52
jjgreen14

jjgreen14 has said some nice things

Awesome job on the gaining up to this point, thank you very much for sharing this journey and posting the pics of your progress, you have done a great job so far and wish you all the best on your continued success,
you are a gorgeous young lady, good luck on your quest and hope to see more of you and your postings on the forum

Take care and be well
JJ
jjgreen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #53
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Very nice. What will your goal be after you hit 200?
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #54
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgreen14 View Post
Awesome job on the gaining up to this point, thank you very much for sharing this journey and posting the pics of your progress, you have done a great job so far and wish you all the best on your continued success,
you are a gorgeous young lady, good luck on your quest and hope to see more of you and your postings on the forum

Take care and be well
JJ
Thanks so much JJ.

Jigen - Thanks so much. Hhhmm, my goal after I reach 200? Lol. Well, originally my goal was 150 (that's been and gone), then 170 (that's not very far away and i'm still so little), then 200 (well, thats not that far off (about 35 lbs(ish). So, lol, i'm not really suprised with myself that i'm now sitting here contemplating my changing weight goals and where this is leading me lol . I am currently contemplating how much weight I really do stand to gain from all this, because I set myself this goal of 200, and I know i'm going to get to 200 and just not give up all my new eating habbits! lol. So, it's pretty safe for me to assume i'll be still actively gaining when I do get to 200.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #55
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

well either way jayde, you are looking fantastic there, and love the way you're body is shaping out!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #56
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post

Jigen - Thanks so much. Hhhmm, my goal after I reach 200? Lol. Well, originally my goal was 150 (that's been and gone), then 170 (that's not very far away and i'm still so little), then 200 (well, thats not that far off (about 35 lbs(ish). So, lol, i'm not really suprised with myself that i'm now sitting here contemplating my changing weight goals and where this is leading me lol . I am currently contemplating how much weight I really do stand to gain from all this, because I set myself this goal of 200, and I know i'm going to get to 200 and just not give up all my new eating habbits! lol. So, it's pretty safe for me to assume i'll be still actively gaining when I do get to 200.
Good luck, then.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #57
Dantes524

Dantes524 can now change their title

Jayde, everything looks fantastic so far. I can't get over your determination to do what you want, how you want, and look beautiful the whole time! More power to you!
Dantes524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:37 AM   #58
Miss Jayde

Thanks caine!

Dante - thanks for your kind words of encouragement!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #59
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

My dear you are lovely.Your curves shall just multiply & become softer & more supple.We all look forward to advanced reports & pics.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #60
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jayde, you are looking fantastic! Congratulations on hitting your milestones, and good luck hitting the big 200! From there, who knows...?

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #61
cookie189

cookie189 has said some nice things

Jayde, i just wanted to tell you that everything looks wonderful and that you have been a real inspiration to me. I have always fantasized about gaining and now i am!!! (i started about two weeks ago). I have a mini tummy bump. i was mainly worried about what others thought since i have been slender my whole life. After reading that you were once 104, i thought wow she is what i aspire to be(since we both started very skinny) I then thought i can do this and be happy So i just wanted to THANK YOU.
i know my changes are not drastic yet but the 1st pic is me as of today and the 2nd pic was almost 2 weeks ago
I love my new belly and welcome the new weight. I can't wait to start really putting on the pounds. I unfortunately do not own a scale at the moment so im not sure how many pounds i gained but my clothes are deff tighter, any guesses on how many pounds i gained? (I know it is not a lot yet but im just so happy!! i am enjoying this so much.
cookie189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #62
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cookie you picked a good role model.Jayde is awesome and doing a great job.
If you have the will and determination I'm sure you will love gaining.
Good luck and post plenty of pics of your progress.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #63
Miss Jayde

Thanks so much Dragorat, you are to kind!

Tychondarova - thankyou - and I soo look forward to hitting the 200!

Cookie - congratulations on deciding to act on your wish to gain! Good luck! I hope you gain as much as you want!! I know I am enjoying ALL of my lovely new fat!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:46 PM   #64
Miss Jayde

Oh, and of course thanks very much to Tracii for her always kind and inspirational words!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #65
Tracii

Why thank you Miss Jayde you make me blush
Old 06-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #66
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie189 View Post
Jayde, i just wanted to tell you that everything looks wonderful and that you have been a real inspiration to me. I have always fantasized about gaining and now i am!!! (i started about two weeks ago). I have a mini tummy bump. i was mainly worried about what others thought since i have been slender my whole life. After reading that you were once 104, i thought wow she is what i aspire to be(since we both started very skinny) I then thought i can do this and be happy So i just wanted to THANK YOU.
i know my changes are not drastic yet but the 1st pic is me as of today and the 2nd pic was almost 2 weeks ago
I love my new belly and welcome the new weight. I can't wait to start really putting on the pounds. I unfortunately do not own a scale at the moment so im not sure how many pounds i gained but my clothes are deff tighter, any guesses on how many pounds i gained? (I know it is not a lot yet but im just so happy!! i am enjoying this so much.

I'm not good at guessing weights so I wont.. Instead I'll just enjoy that picture of your cute little tummy you are growing.. good work and keep us posted on your growth
Old 06-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #67
cookie189

cookie189 has said some nice things

thanks brain. Miss Jayde has really been an inspiration, i think Miss Jayde should post another pic mayb with her wearing her old clothes. Happy eats
cookie189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #68
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default then and now

then 5'5" 118 lbs (7/07)
now 5'5" 249 lbs (5/09)
<3

Last edited by msbard90; 12-10-2012 at 05:44 PM.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #69
Tracii

You look great both ways IMO such a cute belly now tho'
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #70
Miss Jayde

Cookie I will post an updated pic wearing old clothes very soon! Lol And like somebody else said...I wouldnt want to hazard a guess about how much you have gained, because i'm terrible at guessing that stuff! But, it's obvious to see that you have gained! So keep up the good work!

Msbard - like Tracii said, you are beautiful in both pics. But you do look so much better with the extra weight! You carry your weight really well!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #71
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

MJ...you are becoming a model who inspirate
cookie...have luck with your gain and talking with tracii and MJ srely helps you!
for the other girl...what a big gain....very pretty before and after!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #72
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

hey all,
just trying to refresh up on the post everyone lets see some before/afters!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #73
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

This is about size acceptance, dear- whatever that size may be--- you are beautiful slender and will become even more so once you reach a size that makes you happy and reflects confidence--- this is the same for those who would be happier losing weight in my little opinion--- there is nothing more awe inspiring than the glorious sheen that the glow of confidence gives--- lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie189 View Post
Jayde, i just wanted to tell you that everything looks wonderful and that you have been a real inspiration to me. I have always fantasized about gaining and now i am!!! (i started about two weeks ago). I have a mini tummy bump.....
Old 06-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #74
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
then 5'5" 118 lbs (7/07)
now 5'5" 249 lbs (5/09)
<3
Thats quite a change in a 2 year period. In both photos, you look very lovely.

As with Miss Jayde, Cookie and all of the others, it is fun to watch the change in a woman's 'curves'.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #75
asmodeus

asmodeus has said some nice things

Dear Ms Jayde, a beautiful intention and a beautiful result. Do please keep posting your progress. I made the same decision a few years ago and have never regretted it. And just think of all the wonderful meals you can eat with no feelings afterwards except the pleasure of happy memories and a full tummy.
asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote