Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #51
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Try not to get too excited.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birdgrub.jpg (7.9 KB, 48 views)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #52
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Try not to get too excited.
mmmm..I'm imagining that 'i'm' that worm..
oh GOD YES!! I'm getting gobbled!!..I am getting gobbled!!!
Oh the perastalsis!! the sexy mo fo-in perastalsis!!!
am i alive? am i dead? wriggly sexy naughty swallowed me..all half alive and covered in salivary amylase!!!
.....hmmm ...YES YES YES..
See when i become a shit??!! THAT is when i will cum cum cum!!!!!!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #53
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
mmmm..I'm imagining that 'i'm' that worm..
oh GOD YES!! I'm getting gobbled!!..I am getting gobbled!!!
Oh the perastalsis!! the sexy mo fo-in perastalsis!!!
am i alive? am i dead? wriggly sexy naughty swallowed me..all half alive and covered in salivary amylase!!!
.....hmmm ...YES YES YES..
See when i become a shit??!! THAT is when i will cum cum cum!!!!!!!
Alright.
You and me.
In the woods, tonight.
I'll bring the bird costume, you bring the worm costume.

I'm gonna digest you allllll night long.
And don't worry, I have a huge...intestine
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Alright.
You and me.
In the woods, tonight.
I'll bring the bird costume, you bring the worm costume.

I'm gonna digest you allllll night long.
And don't worry, I have a huge...intestine
*Flush*..well i DO love a HUGE intestine!!!
Alrighty.. But...I hope your a 'switch' cause i have a hankerin for some worm digestion too!
grrrrrr..oooh i love sexy worm play!!
maby another night we can play 'big fish little fish' .. I know i just made that up but i imagine it will be all kinds of sexy!!
Old 04-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #55
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*Flush*..well i DO love a HUGE intestine!!!
Alrighty.. But...I hope your a 'switch' cause i have a hankerin for some worm digestion too!
grrrrrr..oooh i love sexy worm play!!
maby another night we can play 'big fish little fish' .. I know i just made that up but i imagine it will be all kinds of sexy!!
I'd love to be eaten up, babes

Yummy, fish play, I'm definitely in.
Shall I be one fish, two fish, a red fish, or a blue fish?

Bring those scales my way.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #56
mergirl

Quote:
I'd love to be eaten up, babes

Yummy, fish play, I'm definitely in.
Shall I be one fish, two fish, a red fish, or a blue fish?

Bring those scales my way.
erm.. think you and i should get a nest!!
lmao
Old 04-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #57
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
erm.. think you and i should get a nest!!
lmao
or an aquarium
Old 04-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #58
mergirl

hellz why not!! Lets get amphibious!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #59
Paquito
don't July to me

I can only hope that Dr. P will join our multi-species affections.

She can bring the tadpole costume.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #60
mergirl

Quote:

Yeah.. where is she?
hmm tadpole though.. can they actually eat anything other than algae?
Ok..I'll bring the algae costume!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #61
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Yeah.. where is she?
And then I can bring a frog costume and complete the trifecta!!!

Tadpole and algae...yummmmmm
Old 04-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #62
mergirl

Quote:
And then I can bring a frog costume and complete the trifecta!!!

Tadpole and algae...yummmmmm
Yeah, but frogs dont eat tadpoles.. But if you were willing to get a bit kinky.. You could give birth to Dr P while she ate me!
oh lmao..I was going to say.."That sounded bad" but ..did i really expect for it to sound good!!! lmao
Old 04-18-2009, 01:09 PM   #63
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Yeah, but frogs dont eat tadpoles.. But if you were willing to get a bit kinky.. You could give birth to Dr P while she ate me!
oh lmao..I was going to say.."That sounded bad" but ..did i really expect for it to sound good!!! lmao

This is true...perhaps a snake? or I could go bird again.
Or, I could be a nutrient that the algae takes in to grow.

Oh the possibilities
Old 04-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #64
mergirl

hahahahahahaha!! Yes.. i think you should be a nutrient!!
Ok..lol.. this is like a small scale vore 3 way..
Tadpole-algae-nutrient!
oh..i am laughing so much at 'nutrient'!!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #65
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
hahahahahahaha!! Yes.. i think you should be a nutrient!!
Ok..lol.. this is like a small scale vore 3 way..
Tadpole-algae-nutrient!
oh..i am laughing so much at 'nutrient'!!
Lol well I have been known to be very...nutritious
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #66
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah.. where is she?
There is definitely a conspiracy here. This is my third time trying to post. I keep getting kicked off Dims! Who knew man-worms were so powerful?

Anyway, sorry I wasn't around. I was..."bird watching" then I had to get my tadpole costume dry cleaned. I am soooo there for this meet up. Although, I'd prefer it if no one birthed me. That just freaks me out. I know, off all the things in this thread, that's the one that gets me.

All this talk of algae and tadpoles and frogs......I need to go take a long cold shower.

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 04-18-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: so hot, so so hot.....
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #67
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

vore, you said?
love it

Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #68
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forglum View Post
As (possibly) one of the few furries on this board I can confirm theres quite a lot of vore/FA cross over inside chunks of Furry, for more information check out FurAffinity or Tapestries, if you poke about you'll be tripping over them.

I've always preferred the cuddly furries myself, not a big vore fan but thats just me.
Fur Affinity is a great site...both my bf and myself have accounts there...but Tapestries is more for yiffing then anything else and that's just not our cup of tea.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:42 AM   #69
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
Fur Affinity is a great site...both my bf and myself have accounts there...but Tapestries is more for yiffing then anything else and that's just not our cup of tea.
Oh! I've heard of 'yiffing' what is is again?? hmm.. maby i should google!! lol.
Yeah, i think i should check out these sites cause i thnk i may be a closet furry, seeing as everyone else thinks i am.
Can i not just be a furhag? Is that a thing?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:44 AM   #70
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
There is definitely a conspiracy here. This is my third time trying to post. I keep getting kicked off Dims! Who knew man-worms were so powerful?

Anyway, sorry I wasn't around. I was..."bird watching" then I had to get my tadpole costume dry cleaned. I am soooo there for this meet up. Although, I'd prefer it if no one birthed me. That just freaks me out. I know, off all the things in this thread, that's the one that gets me.

All this talk of algae and tadpoles and frogs......I need to go take a long cold shower.
Man worm power, should never be underestimated!! Yeah.. i agree, the birthing thing is a wee bit too kinky for me..the three-way amphibious gobble fest will do, i'm sure! Though, as far as role playing goes.. can i swap at some point. I feel there is only so much a 'nutrient' can do. Algae however..now thats a role i can really get my teeth into!! Oh lol.. did i just make my first vore joke???
Old 04-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #71
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow The early bird gets the worm...

Am

I

turning

you

on??

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #72
mergirl

Wet!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #73
forglum

forglum can now change their title

Quote:
Yeah, i think i should check out these sites cause i thnk i may be a closet furry, seeing as everyone else thinks i am.
Can i not just be a furhag? Is that a thing?
Well I've never heard of it, but I think its certainly a thing now

Hope you enjoy having a look around, and you never know you could have been a furry all this time (since the definition of furry is wiiiiiide and includes people who just innocently enjoy the art)
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #74
forglum

forglum can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
I find theres a lot of interesting people on Taps who are more than happy to have a chat about all kinds of random stuff or just engage in some innocent roleplaying, although I'm not going to deny its also chock full of people yiffing as well, but it can be good for just chatting away as well.

The thing I like about Taps is I've always found it very friendly, people happy to explain what they're up to and whats going on and why they get off on <whatever>.

Could just be I'm lucky, or perhaps you get less yiff and more chat if you log in during GMT style hours, its certainly quieter than when Leftpondia wakes up and gets online.
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #75
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Ha!

Mango - you've got quite the sense of humor. You've got Mergirl all wet. And you've got me laughing my big fat arse off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Am

I

turning

you

on??