Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What best defines you?
I only find fat women/men attractive. 61 16.14%
I lean strongly toward fat women/men, but rarely find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 85 22.49%
I generally prefer fat women/men, but ocassionaly find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 164 43.39%
I generally prefer normal/thin/muscular women/men, but ocassionaly find fat attractive. 48 12.70%
I lean strongly toward normal/thin/muscular women/men, but rarely find fat attractive. 13 3.44%
I only find normal/thin/muscular women/men attractive. 7 1.85%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Do you like non-fat people, too?

And don't give me one of those "IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS" posts; this is about body type.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
moarbellies

moarbellies has said some nice things

I've barely ever found any skinny or average guys attractive. I can't really think of an example of when I have.

I'm primarily interested in men who are have a mostly average build but a large gut

I am however, very attracted to myself, and I'm a slender thing, so I guess I can't say im exclusively into bigger guys.
moarbellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

I started a poll thread on 'bisizuality' a while back and the result was that approximately 2/3 of people identified themselves as bisizual.

I think my poll was flawed and I should have been more specific about the sexual component of attraction. One can 'see' beauty but not be sexually aroused by it. I can appreciate I have good looking male friend but it doesn't make me gay for instance.

This is a very important thing to bare in mind for an FA as many 'dead-end' relationships, hurtful to both parties, get started between FAs and slim women that will never be fully sexually honest or satisfying.

My view on the matter is that fat sexuality is just that... a sexuality... and being an FA is therefore an orientation and not a preference... There should be no shame about admitting that... its ultimately the least destructive path to all involved to lead one's life honestly...
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
doctorx
Spoon!

doctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdoctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's no option for "I find both attractive an equal amount of the time."
doctorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I picked the second option. A fat woman is definitely more likely to catch my eye but her size alone doesn't do that much for me. I only look at thin women who are unconventional in some way (genderqueer/goth/punk/hippie/tattooed/whatever).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting poll. Kinda tough for me to decide. I look at faces and body language and personality all the time. This stuff is attractive. My eyes aren't always glued to the size of the person, necessarily. Though, the larger sized females (gals with curves) still get ME more aroused more of the time than do the thinner ladies.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorx View Post
There's no option for "I find both attractive an equal amount of the time."
That was intentional, because A) It's what a lot of people would pick and B) I think that 9 times out of 10, the people picking it would not be being honest with themselves.

James, you're right, and I wish I could edit my original post -- this is a sex thing here, people. "Like" as in "actually want to fuck," not as in "find aesthetically pleasing."
Old 04-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i picked the second one because it would be a lie to say i haven't ever found a thin girl hot. and because i identify as an fa, it's always in spite of them being thin rather than because.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
TotallyReal
On Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Interesting poll. Kinda tough for me to decide. I look at faces and body language and personality all the time. This stuff is attractive. My eyes aren't always glued to the size of the person, necessarily. Though, the larger sized females (gals with curves) still get ME more aroused more of the time than do the thinner ladies.
Yeah, I'm certainly not saying that personality isn't really really important. What I am saying is that, all other things being equal, would you hit on the 5 foot 7 brunette soccer player, or her clone eating ice cream?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

24. always hit on the clone
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 AM   #11
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I picked the first option.. then remembered i had found some non fat people attractive in the past and i dont totally rule it out.. so maby the second choice would have been better.. but on the whole.. i would say i ONLY find fat people attractive..and it makes me feel kinna shallow, i have to admit.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #12
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
24. always hit on the clone
Nice!

*dejavue* these numbers remind me of another thread.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #13
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I think that there is two levels of attractiveness

1. People you find attractive.

2. People you find attractive and you want to know them better.

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:35 AM   #14
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi

I think that there is two levels of attractiveness

1. People you find attractive.

2. People you find attractive and you want to know them better.

William
I would also say
3.people you think are attractive and you want to know them, just not better. (This is kinna shallow though i guess)
Old 04-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #15
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I have to say I like both fat and thin though yes i would generally prefer fat people so I picked the third one. I think what really gets me turned on is bellies yes not just big bellies in fact but a skinny girl in a tank top will make my pee pee go da dong dong dong! So maybe I just love bare torso on a woman? its weird but yes I could find either size sexually satisfying
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #16
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I picked the second option. A fat woman is definitely more likely to catch my eye but her size alone doesn't do that much for me. I only look at thin women who are unconventional in some way (genderqueer/goth/punk/hippie/tattooed/whatever).
Yes that is true for me too any kind of unconventional girl will have my curiosity begging
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #17
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
pee pee go da dong dong dong!
I really wish I'd made this my user name now that I see it.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:46 AM   #18
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I really wish I'd made this my user name now that I see it.
Well ... 'awesome post over yonder' has served its usefulness, BGB <hint hint>
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 AM   #19
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually had a different reply up, but I've decided not to go with it, but yeah, I just can't fit all the dong dong dongs in there and I feel like it'd lose it's power without the whole thing in there. It's like saying "I Have A Dream" without the word Dream.

As for the thread topic question? I'd go with primarily attracted to fat women. I can find thin women attractive, but not really in a sexual kind of way.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 04-08-2009 at 07:13 AM. Reason: ooh, you touch my tra la la, my ding ding dong.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #20
OzGuy

OzGuy has said some nice things

For me it could only ever be the first option. I don't find thinner women attractive in the slightest. It's that simple.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #21
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only find fat women attractive. I'm a 54yo FA and too old for a therapie.
To be honest I really love being an FA.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took the second option, but I think it depends a lot on what you call fat and what you call thin. A fairly thin woman who has some chub in just the right places may grab my eye, even if well under BBW size, even more so if it looks like she's recently gained the weight. But truly thin? Pretty close to never.

ETA when I was younger, my line was closer to 'really thin.' Anything over skin and bones had a chance at catching my eye, depending on non-fat related factors. As I've aged how much is the minimum has gone up. That is probably in part my tastes becoming more set, and in part that in my age group now what is considered a little chunky is quite a bit more than in my age group back when I was a teen.

Last edited by Tad; 04-08-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #23
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Number three is as close to me as this can get. But my "Big" range goes from just a little extra, all the way up to ssbbw. But that's too complicated, and would start another conversation about ranges. I'm just saying that's not spot on, but on the way.

I can't say I'll always pick x size over x size if they're both the same with everything else. I keep shifting a little every so slightly, and the woman that I may be gawking can change in size in a snap. I got bodacious... and I got playboys. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 04-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #24
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

I picked option 2.

I'm never really physically attracted to average/skinny/muscular girls, and if I am, it's probably because they have some amazing hips or something. It's a bit depressing to think that my "choices" are limited to a relative minority of the population, but there's little to do about the sort of brain chemistry that I suppose leads to these preferences.

I know you said not to talk about what's inside but I answered the poll question honestly and this seems relevant...
Taking into the whole package as a whole, a stellar personality could definitely help to offset a lack of physical attraction* (I know that sounds terrible and superficial; balancing traits as commodities), but I honestly can't imagine myself dating or ending up with anything less than a true blue BBW.
*Mind you, I would never say that the converse is true: that it's "acceptable" for an amazing BBW to have a non-compatible personality.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, what CCC said! In my teens I even feel quite hard for a thin, athletic, girl, but I had no initial physical attraction, it was all about how amazing she was, which over time led me to find attractive things about her body (or to see things that I'd previously been indifferent too as attractive). My family moved before it went too far, so I don't know if my FA-ness would have caused problems eventually.