Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What best defines you?
I only find fat women/men attractive. 61 16.14%
I lean strongly toward fat women/men, but rarely find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 85 22.49%
I generally prefer fat women/men, but ocassionaly find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 164 43.39%
I generally prefer normal/thin/muscular women/men, but ocassionaly find fat attractive. 48 12.70%
I lean strongly toward normal/thin/muscular women/men, but rarely find fat attractive. 13 3.44%
I only find normal/thin/muscular women/men attractive. 7 1.85%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Number three is as close to me as this can get. But my "Big" range goes from just a little extra, all the way up to ssbbw. But that's too complicated, and would start another conversation about ranges. I'm just saying that's not spot on, but on the way.

I can't say I'll always pick x size over x size if they're both the same with everything else. I keep shifting a little every so slightly, and the woman that I may be gawking can change in size in a snap. I got bodacious... and I got playboys. lol
That's also what I picked. Forgot to mention.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #27
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Oh, what CCC said! In my teens I even feel quite hard for a thin, athletic, girl, but I had no initial physical attraction, it was all about how amazing she was, which over time led me to find attractive things about her body (or to see things that I'd previously been indifferent too as attractive). My family moved before it went too far, so I don't know if my FA-ness would have caused problems eventually.
I've been in this situation before and it did cause problems. I fell pretty heavily for an amazing person but it was very internally destructive that she wasn't attractive physically... there ends up being a building sense of dishonesty and physical mismatch (or there was in my case as a teen dating a thin girl)... Perhaps I lack the romanticism or self delusion to choose to put myself in a similar situation again? I've found it much easier in my life to draw a notional line in my head where all women who aren't fat automatically and permanently remain in the 'friends only' category.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #28
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStarling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really only do find fat guys attractive, or at least some guys with some sort of chub going on, since I don't think they would all qualify as "fat". That said, I can be attracted to anyone from the kind of sort of chubby guys to the very big boys, but guys who are either thin or very athletic don't really do it for me.
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #29
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

So I totally generally prefer fat guys, those are the ones I'm drooling over when I go out. A big, thick guy with a belly will catch my eye before anyone else.

I'm currently dating a muscular guy who has basically no fat on him, and I think that he's ridiculously good looking, and I'm very attracted to him. So I guess generally, Fat is where it's at for me.
But I'm learning that I can be attracted to lean, muscular guys, too [at least one, anyway].

Prior to this relationship, I did not really know that about myself!!
*go figure*

Still an FFA, though ;]

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #30
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I spent so many years dating thin guys, not being sexually fulfilled and fantasizing about fat men that now i'm finally with a fat man, I know I could never go back to dating someone thin - sex without fat is like eating dark chocolate....

I can look at a stereotypically good looking guy and appreciate the fact that he is attractive, but I never feel like dragging them into bed.

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #31
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
I spent so many years dating thin guys, not being sexually fulfilled and fantasizing about fat men that now i'm finally with a fat man, I know I could never go back to dating someone thin - sex without fat is like eating dark chocolate....

I can look at a stereotypically good looking guy and appreciate the fact that he is attractive, but I never feel like dragging them into bed.
dark chocolate is what now
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #32
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Its person to person. Some people look better bigger, some people don't. If someone is cute to me, I go for it, big or not, I'm right down the middle

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #33
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I am with Cors on this issue, both on her response and a desire for a fat butch paysite.

The breakdown for me would be something ridiculous like 94.2% BBW/SSBBW,
5.6% soft butches who are average to small BBWs and .2% Milla Jovovich.

I have pretty much adopted James' stance on the issue in practice, creating a kind of screening process that stops me from really going for non-BBWs. Lame though it is, I need to be physically attracted to a lady I am going to want to date. I do dearly love to flirt though.

The soft butches have appealed to me since my late teens, whereas I can't remember a time I was not attracted to BBWs. Of course, the vast majority of soft butch women I like are gay, so it is a moot point. It never fails to crack me up though, that even though I am straight, a bit of boyishness in a lady somehow attracts me to women I would otherwise never go for. I'm sure there is some Dims psychologist willing to take a crack at this.

Milla is just Milla. And I probably spelled her name wrong.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #34
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am generally attracted to BBWs, but I have occasionally had hardcore crushes on merely "chubby" women.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #35
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
I need to be physically attracted to a lady I am going to want to date.
this should be anyone. but i'd like to emphasize a huge distinction between who we're physically attracted to and who we're sexually attracted to. i don't many people can deny say, scarlett johannsen, has a very attractive face, and kissing it could be fun, but that doesn't mean hypothetical sex wouldn't be boring when faced with a body you "like" at best, but don't hunger for. i think it's like when gay dudes play with female friends' tits.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #36
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I picked the second option. A fat woman is definitely more likely to catch my eye but her size alone doesn't do that much for me. I only look at thin women who are unconventional in some way (genderqueer/goth/punk/hippie/tattooed/whatever).
Similar, but size probably catches my eye more.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #37
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
this should be anyone. but i'd like to emphasize a huge distinction between who we're physically attracted to and who we're sexually attracted to. i don't many people can deny say, scarlett johannsen, has a very attractive face, and kissing it could be fun, but that doesn't mean hypothetical sex wouldn't be boring when faced with a body you "like" at best, but don't hunger for. i think it's like when gay dudes play with female friends' tits.
Good point actually. I think a lot of us confuse that or imply it (Directly or non) when it's not true.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #38
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I often use the two interchangeably, as a distinction seems kind of unnecessary in this context. If you want to make that distinction, it could be fun to play with an egg full of Silly Putty but I wouldn't try to take it to bed. I suppose that would make the Silly Putty physically attractive.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #39
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Number three is as close to me as this can get. But my "Big" range goes from just a little extra, all the way up to ssbbw. But that's too complicated, and would start another conversation about ranges. I'm just saying that's not spot on, but on the way.
Yep, I have a vast range as well. I like thick to very fat. But I also can appreciate and be sexually attracted to average/thin/muscular men.

I guess I'm greedy.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #40
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

I had to go with the fourth vote down, just since my ultimate favorite type of pudgy boy is, from what I've seen, generally not seen as fat around around here I tend not to go for extremes, so a very thin guy who's ribs and spine are visible is just as equally unsexy to me as a very fat guy with too much overhang. Not one is more unattractive or attractive to me, I just tend to stick to the middle (and I'm not calling either body types disgusting or gross or anything of the sort, just so that's not misinterpreted please). I like leaner guys who still have a bit of a solid bulk to them, but at the same time I can't deny one of my all time favorite body types is a guy who's so used to being thin that when he starts putting on a bit of a potbelly or has got a noticeably stuffed tummy he doesn't even realize it
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 AM   #41
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I know what you mean. This is going to make me sound like a pig..but anyway, when i was in my 'am i or am i not' an Fa phase i would see women that were hot, they had amazing personalities, really pretty.. then when i got them to bed..i would be thinking 'Shit! no fat bits ' I suppose i never translated the 'shit no fat bits' into real thoughts for a while, i think it took actually being with a fat chick before i got it! After i went 'Yay, fat bits!' i never looked back... But, yes, there are people i have thought were really pretty and i was even attracted to them but i just knew that i wouldnt be turned on sleeping with them..which would be a shame for us both.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #42
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I know what you mean. This is going to make me sound like a pig..but anyway, when i was in my 'am i or am i not' an Fa phase i would see women that were hot, they had amazing personalities, really pretty.. then when i got them to bed..i would be thinking 'Shit! no fat bits ' I suppose i never translated the 'shit no fat bits' into real thoughts for a while, i think it took actually being with a fat chick before i got it! After i went 'Yay, fat bits!' i never looked back... But, yes, there are people i have thought were really pretty and i was even attracted to them but i just knew that i wouldnt be turned on sleeping with them..which would be a shame for us both.
I've felt that way too! With a fat girl I just want to stroke and kiss every jiggly inch but with a thin one, I find that I have to do so much more in bed (eg. roleplay, intense BDSM scene) just to take the focus off her body. I would rather sleep with a kinky skinny girl than a fat dead fish though.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:36 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I've felt that way too! With a fat girl I just want to stroke and kiss every jiggly inch but with a thin one, I find that I have to do so much more in bed (eg. roleplay, intense BDSM scene) just to take the focus off her body. I would rather sleep with a kinky skinny girl than a fat dead fish though.
hmm.. see.. i dunno about that for me.. Obviously i would enjoy it if i wasn't sleeping with a dead fish at all!..but i think just to be with someone who's body i enjoyed can sometimes even be exciting for me. To be honest i may prefer a fat dead fish to a kinky skinny alive fish! I'm not sure i like the fish metaphor.. its kinna creeping me out now!! lmao
Old 04-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #44
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Well, my tastes run from slim to chubby/small BBW, with that being what someone I know called 'extreme hourglass', mostly very busty, big butt, medium belly. I sometimes say 'I love girls built like Violins...up to girls built like Cellos'. I do like the occasional girl built like a big ol' double bass as well...

Slim and curvy,as opposed to slim and built like a stick insect.

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #45
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

FA's can admire the beauty of a thin/muscled women but for me anyway there is nothing sexual about it.

How much screen time in movies is lost for the FA as he has to sit through the "thin" love scene. At least we have popcorn.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #46
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well i voted.."I generally prefer fat women/men, but ocassionaly find normal/thin/muscular attractive"

I go gaga over the tall, thick and juicy...usually
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #47
MickeyFFA

MickeyFFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
My thoughts exactly. While I can find thin/muscular guys attractive, I really only want to do fat guys. For example, my new celeb crush is Hugh Jackman, such a fine lookin' man. But in all honesty, I really only want to look at him. His abs don't turn me on at all and the desire to go to bed with him is like nil. I guess you can find someone attractive but not have them turn you on? I never really thought about it like that.

Or I could just be weird

Oh and kudos on this new board guys, I absolutely love it.
MickeyFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #48
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

It's all relative for me. If a girl looks attractive to me, whatever her weight she might be at, there's a very good chance she'll be just as attractive to me with less or more weight. I've seen girls most would call "gorgeous".. the blonde haired blue eyed beauties you find in Maxim or Playboy or whatever.. that just do absolutely zip for me. But I've seen thin girls I've been quite attracted to, check out suicide girls dot com for a few good examples of just that.

I guess what I'm getting at, as plain jane and overused as it sounds, personality is everything. Take two girls, same figure, doesn't matter the weight.. big or small, whatever.. both very pretty. Make one girl your run of the mill party girl, doesn't read the news, doesn't care about anything else other than being "cool" and going out, your typical TMZ reading, Mtv watching sort of chick. Bleh. Now, make the other girl a smart, well read, girl that can discuss whats going on in the world, maybe has a quirky hobby or interesting major in school or cool job. Now we're talking. Hotness level for the second girl, at least in my book? Way higher.. even if she was thin as a rail.

I know this answer is somewhat off topic, but it's what I've always factored in as number one, right up there with physical beauty. The two are intertwined for me, inseparable from one another. A nasty personality can make even the hottest model thin or curvy goddess look rather unappealing, at least that's where I stand.

If you want visual references though for what it takes for me to find a thinner woman attractive? Google image search the following.

Zooey Deschanel (actress, musician)
Felicia Day (actress, internet cutie)
Jenny Lewis (child actress, musician)
Stephanie McMahon (WWE, any recent photos of her)
Old 04-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #49
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Definitely the first option for me.
I mean, I can tell if a skinny girl is attractive, just like I can recognize a good-looking man, but I have zero desire to get it on with either of them. Basically, I experience no sexual attraction to skinny girls at all. There's just nothing there. Occasionally, this has led to some problems and hurt feelings, when I've met really rad thin girls with very similar interests to mine, and who are attracted to me. On the other hand, it's led to some great friendships as well. But when it comes to physical attraction, I just love chub, swrry.
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #50
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Non-fat people? Sure, they're all right.