Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What best defines you?
I only find fat women/men attractive. 61 16.14%
I lean strongly toward fat women/men, but rarely find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 85 22.49%
I generally prefer fat women/men, but ocassionaly find normal/thin/muscular attractive. 164 43.39%
I generally prefer normal/thin/muscular women/men, but ocassionaly find fat attractive. 48 12.70%
I lean strongly toward normal/thin/muscular women/men, but rarely find fat attractive. 13 3.44%
I only find normal/thin/muscular women/men attractive. 7 1.85%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #51
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

I am totally throwing the bi-sizual flag here. I love the feminine form, at any size. Honestly, what really does it for me is if she is really well put together, confident, holds herself well, and doesn't really need me around. That to me means more than a numerical measurement of weight, or size...

Honestly, I have been fascinated with big women my entire life. The interesting part is that translates today in me being more confident and finding a conversation easier to strike up with a plush beauty compared to a size zero. I guess bbw is that deeply engrained in my psyche!
Nobody in my family is large, so I don't know where the early influence came from...

Later
KFD

Last edited by KFD; 04-09-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I am ironman, can't you read?
KFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #52
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Non-fat people? Sure, they're all right.
Actually, I think we're overrated. But thanks.

I agree with all who have stated that while I find thinner people physically attractive, I just don't have a sexual response to them. A good looking thin man has the same impact on me that a stunningly beautiful woman does(I'm heterosexual btw).
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #53
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I started a poll thread on 'bisizuality' a while back and the result was that approximately 2/3 of people identified themselves as bisizual.

I think my poll was flawed and I should have been more specific about the sexual component of attraction. One can 'see' beauty but not be sexually aroused by it. I can appreciate I have good looking male friend but it doesn't make me gay for instance.
That encompasses me in a nutshell. Physically I find attractiveness in all sizes and shapes of people. Being BI sexual I also find this true in both genders although I find that what I find physically appealing sexually is different with men as I do with women as far as body shapes go.
Sexually is where the defining aspects divide and clarify themselves. Whereas I can and do find beauty in all sizes and shapes, I am only SEXUALLY attracted to SSBBW women.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #54
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can (and often do) find even the thinnest girls to be supercute or pretty or whatever from time to time but there is near-zero sexual interest involved.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #55
alan_koenig

alan_koenig can now change their title

there is no option for me - i can find thin and fat women attractive equally.
i am drawn to both, and have dated both.
alan_koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #56
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I've felt that way too! With a fat girl I just want to stroke and kiss every jiggly inch but with a thin one, I find that I have to do so much more in bed (eg. roleplay, intense BDSM scene) just to take the focus off her body. I would rather sleep with a kinky skinny girl than a fat dead fish though.
I concur. A fat girl who lays there or has no personality would become unattractive to me very quickly and an exciting skinny girl could at least hold my attention for a bit before my thoughts wander back to fat.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #57
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

95 votes in the poll -- thanks for responding, everyone.

Not the results I expected, but interesting to know.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #58
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
95 votes in the poll -- thanks for responding, everyone.

Not the results I expected, but interesting to know.
What had you been expecting?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #59
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
What had you been expecting?
Well, the strong plurality of respondents picked choice three. I thought it would be choice two that got the most votes, with choices one and three neck and neck.

Of course, as with any non-scientific polling, there are bound to be people giving false/misleading answers, purposefully or not. And I'm sure there's variation on how people feel, too.

I'd bet (no factual backing, I should note) that there's a likelihood, even here, of subconscious bias skewing the poll. (With people seeing liking fat girls but not just fat girls as more socially acceptable than only liking fat girls.) But I could be wrong, and this is something where you'd need actual Science to get a definite answer.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #60
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think everyone picked three because it's just hard to imagine not finding a single thin girl attractive at some point in your life. Pre-sexuality, I liked thin Asian girls, so those were my first-grade crushes. Who knew.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #61
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
Pre-sexuality, I liked thin Asian girls, so those were my first-grade crushes. Who knew.
Ha! No kidding? That was the case with me as well. But now I just find them attractive aesthetically (I don't know if there's a non-superficial way to put that), but not sexually.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #62
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In the past I've dated thing guys and my last SERIOUS relationship was with a bodybuilder....those relationships I got cheated on or just other uncool stuff. My best boyfriends tend to be the chubby ones

Fat guys make the best boyfriends....usually they arent jackasses and they rly know how to treat a lady...so I strongly preffer big men....but occasionally find an average sized man attractive as well

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #63
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

For me it depends. I really like fat guys, depending on the way the weight has fallen, and also depending on their other features. But there are some skinny guys that are far better looking than any fat guys I've ever seen. I have a preference for fat guys, but I'm not exclusively into fat guys.
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #64
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I love fat people, and I am known to find thin folks attractive sometimes as well, but less often. I usually only find myself with an interest in thin/fit people if I get to know them well and find their personalities interesting, while I can usually be interested right off if the person is cute and fat.

However, there is one type of guy I swoon over that isn't fat. He's gotta be somewhat muscular with what I can only describe as a "werewolfy" appearance. A little unshaven, rugged. Full head of medium-to-long hair. Mrrr.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #65
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sometimes people are just sexy...fat or thin. I don't know how to describe it LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #66
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Aurora

What crosses the size line for me are Women who I can only describe as cute which does not have to mean beautiful and applies to women of different sizes and is somewhat ageless. All I can say is that most of them are shorter than me.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I love fat people, and I am known to find thin folks attractive sometimes as well, but less often. I usually only find myself with an interest in thin/fit people if I get to know them well and find their personalities interesting, while I can usually be interested right off if the person is cute and fat.

However, there is one type of guy I swoon over that isn't fat. He's gotta be somewhat muscular with what I can only describe as a "werewolfy" appearance. A little unshaven, rugged. Full head of medium-to-long hair. Mrrr.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #67
ImSoDead

ImSoDead can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
I concur. A fat girl who lays there or has no personality would become unattractive to me very quickly and an exciting skinny girl could at least hold my attention for a bit before my thoughts wander back to fat.
I've actually had this experience. I once met a woman at a dance that gave me an instant arousal as soon as I saw her. However the better I got to know her, the less and less attractive I found her. Conversely, there is a Vietnamese woman who teaches at my daughter's Nursery school who will never be a BBW but has the kind of personality that says "tiger in bed" which I would totally go for. . . if I wasn't married.
ImSoDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #68
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I chose the third option. What I find attractive is like what James mentioned in an earlier post. While I may see slim women and consider them attractive/good looking/cute, I don't get sexually aroused by them. While I generally get that sexual arousal from seeing women at higher weights (300+lbs), I've found that even a little bit of noticable fat on a woman can make all the difference between me just finding her good looking or actually being sexually aroused by her body.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #69
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

It's the classic "such a pretty face" situation. The face is key to attraction for me, so sometimes I've pursued thin women, but I've never felt any attraction whatsoever to their figures. "If only they were bigger" is the perpetual reaction.

Much as I despise those men who use the "She has such a pretty face; if only she'd lose weight" line about girls whom I find gorgeous, I have to admit that I know where they're coming from, because I often feel the same way, except in reverse.

Then again, there's thin and there's wiry. A figure that's simply underweight but not toned is for me, simply not attractive. But a figure that's muscular, that's an outright turn-off -- instinctive distaste; revulsion -- and I can't image ever pursuing someone like that, no matter how pretty their face might be

Last edited by kioewen; 04-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #70
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, thinner people can be attractive, but its not the same.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:38 AM   #71
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To say so some one is attractive is not the same as saying some one is sexy.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 AM   #72
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
The only reason that is true is if you were commenting on a relative, but as far as anyone else then it very well could be.

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #73
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I kind of came to a realization recently about my preferences; speaking as somebody who's been with, dated, and whatever-the-hell-else with women of a lot of different sizes, I've come to separate what I find most physically attractive with what I find aesthetically pleasing.

For example: if I'm watching something on TV, or somebody's posting pictures of women, I tend not to get overly excited about starlets who get the "hot" label all the time. Like, the whole "model/actress" look is too dime a dozen, so seeing <insert random attractive actress name X here> in a bikini shoot doesn't excite me that much.

So I'm not that interested in seeing pictures of them, yet if I ran into, say, an actress like Anne Hathaway in real life, I'd be instantly drawn to her. I remember seeing the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie and finding Kiera Knightly to be really beautiful, and while I'd never be very interested in a magazine shoot of pictures of her, she just looks so good the way she is that I'd be highly attracted to her in a real life situation.

When it comes to fat women, however, THOSE are usually the pics/models I find most alluring to look at and appreciate, and yet in real life, while I certainly have been attracted to many big women, and have gone out with more than a few, it's not always a given that I'll find them sexually attractive. It's like, with some big women, it's as if I'm more into the aesthetics they present with their body types, like I'm more into appreciating their shapes. It's really weird, I realize.

This isn't all a blanket statement with me, though; I think it's more that size isn't the end-all be-all for me, so its usually more an issue of how well a person carries their size, be it thin or big. Like, I think that model Syrianna is the hottest BBW on the web, she says she weighs something like 350 lbs, and I'd find her really, really attractive in real life, as well, but I don't know if I'd be drawn to every BBW that I find attractive in still pictures, either.

That's probably why, again, in real life, my favorite body type tends to be girls who aren't huge, but who definitely have curves. Could be athletic curves, chubby curves, etc., but it's like my mind's made a compromise between my varying tastes and said "deal with it, you like thin AND fat, so why not seek out both?"

...Maybe it's time I schedule a therapy session.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #74
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post
When it comes to fat women, however, THOSE are usually the pics/models I find most alluring to look at and appreciate, and yet in real life, while I certainly have been attracted to many big women, and have gone out with more than a few, it's not always a given that I'll find them sexually attractive. It's like, with some big women, it's as if I'm more into the aesthetics they present with their body types, like I'm more into appreciating their shapes. It's really weird, I realize.
NO, it is not weird at all, believe me!! You cannot be attracted to every single BBW on the planet, of course- that is totally unrealistic, and it is a given. Appreciation for the female body is as natural as can be, and your perspective doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post
This isn't all a blanket statement with me, though; I think it's more that size isn't the end-all be-all for me, so its usually more an issue of how well a person carries their size, be it thin or big.

...Maybe it's time I schedule a therapy session.
NO therapy sessions!!! Many factors go into how a woman is considered when attractiveness is measured, and you're just on a different part of the spectrum than the majority, which is hardly bad!!!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:23 AM   #75
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi MB

For me voice also has a lot to do with sexiness.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
William is offline   Reply With Quote