Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fat Admirer 101 At Dimensions University

I don't have a course for FFA yet - I will add a post for that so we have a dialogue there as well....

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm borrowing the idea of bringing up this subject again thanks to as posting by Phil aka WrestlingGuy from this wonderful thread
FA Code of Conduct initially started by FA STAN MAN....

This thread is also begging for the curriculum to be posted in the meantime...So...

I've taken the liberty to condensed some of the key points below and perhaps some Dimmers (I apologize to those I may have left out) -please chime in with additional and or new pointers.....

FA Code of Conduct in A Nutshell
(Cliff Notes)
----------------------------------------------------

1.) Don't dwell on the fat. It's sort of like a guy being obsessed with a girl's boobs, or a girl with a guy's penis. There are other things to appreciate.

2.) Try to avoid things that put the fat person you admire in an awkward or uncomfortable position. Think ahead. For example, avoid places that they don't fit or doing things that they are too heavy for etc. If your significant other is a super sized person, you will probably have to get rid of the Mazda Miata, or Suzuki Samurai.

3.) Don't ask for bra and pantie size.

4.) Always be a gentleman!Nothing turns a lady off more than listening to some moron trying to impress a lady by talking about the size of his or her body parts!At least as opening conversation.You must remember that she is a human being...NOT some side off meat for you to consume.Getting to know what's inside can lead to greater rewards than just acting like a little kid in a candy store!If the lady wants you to get a little more "playful" she'll let you know.

5.) If you just met the person for the 1st time...general discussion about "Penis" size....
not a good plan around women with sharp objects (If someone thinks that they can just get theirs then roll over and take a snooze without pleasing your partner - then you will really have Point # 5 to worry about).

6.) Hold your preference with at least some honor. You don't have to be a open book and yell it to the world, but always tell the truth when asked about the subject. It doesn't matter whether you only speak of it around family and close friends, or if you have a picture of a fat person tattooed on your arm.

7.) If you're an FA and through getting to know a BBW you find out that she really wants to lose weight because she thinks she would be happier DON'T try to talk her out of it. I think its okay to state your preference but trying to talk her out of something she feels she needs really disrespects her knowledge of her self, undermines confidence etc., just for the sake of your own desires. Make sure a BBW wants to be a BBW before getting so close that you, the FA, would be super invested in her staying that way. Relationships should be about helping each person become whoever it is they have been born to be - not about trying to make someone into what you want them to be.

8.) Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.

9.) Remember that although the chances of your physical attraction solely being attributed to the added flesh of your partner is high, Fat Admiration is a preference. Realize that your partner is human, and in order for it to be a preference, you must find perks and(or) flaws about your partner that are not directly aligned to their bodyweight. That isn't just personality either. It can be anything: Shared hobbies, shared views on politics and life, shared tastes in things such as music or food, traditions, religion, relationship views, et cetera...

10.) Just as you are human (FA/FFA), your larger partners is as well. They have needs and wants that go a lot farther than being desired only for their physical attributes.

11.) Occasional expressions of love are nice, but they should not be the only thing that one should be concerned with in a relationship. The same goes with conversations: There is more to life than talking about one's favorite part of the female/male anatomy.

12.)Have at least some pride in what you love.

For example, don't go to events/bashes and score with one BBW and then go back to regular life where you're not really out about it.

13) Actually date the fat girls you like - don't just treat themr as a friend at work and on the phone.

14.) Larger people are known throughout History as being desirable. Keep making this History.

15). Just because you can see it, doesn't mean you can grab it.

16.) Wash your hands (have good hygiene).

(Don't forget your breath mints - "poochy" breath is a no-no unless you are both eating garlic)

17.) Don't tell a BBW how beautiful/perfect she is and then tag on how she'd look even better if she would only gain 30 pounds or so.

18.) Make sure establishments ( ie Theaters and especially Restaurants) are Fat Friendly; don't be afraid to request a Table when presented with a Booth.

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 08:23 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

19. learning to cook is never going to count against you
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

20. be tall, muscular and hung like a horse.

Last edited by mejix; 04-07-2009 at 10:10 PM.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

21. read threads like this. familiarize yourself with real life. learn from people's experiences and go live for yourself. don't just exist as an FA in an online fantasy world of pictures and stories. there is so much more out there.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

22. I dunno why we keep adding numbers .. but here goes ..... don't be so "touchy" and "feely" about her fat. In other words, try your best to limit how often you do this .. and always do this in the appropriate place and so on. Not every BBW is going to be that confident of their own size and shape. This could be a potential turn off if done WAY TOO MUCH.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
22. I dunno why we keep adding numbers .. but here goes ..... don't be so "touchy" and "feely" about her fat. In other words, try your best to limit how often you do this .. and always do this in the appropriate place and so on. Not every BBW is going to be that confident of their own size and shape. This could be a potential turn off if done WAY TOO MUCH.
i think this very much depends on the person.

23. don't be creepy(TM)

Last edited by exile in thighville; 04-07-2009 at 10:23 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:07 AM   #7
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix View Post

I know i am!!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #8
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

24. Never lower the standards you hold yourself to because you imagine hers must naturally be lower. Women are women, and they all value things like personal hygiene, on-timeness, and non-physical affection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix View Post
With that, this list became impossible for me. Despite hours research into the use of medieval torture racks for lengthening purposes, I remain a rather average height. *grumblegrumblesomethingabouttheothertwoalso*
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Non FA here, but in love with and living with one for over 18 yrs.

25. Don't let "guilt" stand in the way of loving your fat partner and enjoying what you have. Really it is OK.

(the guilt of loving a FAT person in the first place, because you enjoy the fat and the world says it is wrong)
Old 04-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

26.) Just because your partner is fat, does not mean you should force piles and piles of food on them. If they want a salad, then let them have a salad. If they want to eat the whole buffet, then stand back. But please, no forcefeeding.

Last edited by Paquito; 04-08-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #11
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
24. Never lower the standards you hold yourself to because you imagine hers must naturally be lower. Women are women, and they all value things like personal hygiene, on-timeness, and non-physical affection.

With that, this list became impossible for me. Despite hours research into the use of medieval torture racks for lengthening purposes, I remain a rather average height. *grumblegrumblesomethingabouttheothertwoalso*
This is a good one, and I'd like to add:
24.1 Don't assume that a fat person will automatically want to be with you - no matter what kind of a person you are - just because you think they're hot or show them some attention. You have to actually be likable, not just available.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
26.) Just because your partner is fat, does not mean you should force piles and piles of food on them. If they want a salad, then let them have a salad. If they want to eat the whole buffet, then stand back. But please, no forcefeeding.
I keep coming up with things to add...

26.1 Dinner alone does not a date make. Watching wide eyed with your mouth half open and drooling while your date eats is likely to end the date right then and there, especially if you never bother to mention you're into feeding and you know she/he probably knows nothing about it at all. They're gonna wonder what's going on with you and be a little creeped out.

So:

26.2 If feeding is your fetish. Find out how they feel about it *before* you try to engage them in it. It's not fair to the fat person to just spring it on them in the middle of a date. You'll have a lot more fun if they consent beforehand.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #13
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)

blackghost75 can now change their title

27. FA's should help each other out and support each other in the time of need.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

28. Boys: Learn how to paint toe nails
Old 04-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #15
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

29. Keep it in your pants until she says it's okay.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

30.) Sexual Etiquette... Pleasing the woman first,learning how to please and being creative.
Also everything in this thread
Sexual DealBreakers

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 08:25 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

#,,,when together,Don't say "I just want a beautiful BBW".....say " I just want you"

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

32(?) There is a difference between lust and love. The former is the physical attraction you feel; the latter is the emotional/spiritual connection. Ideally you'll feel them both for the same person, but -- since we don't live in an ideal world (have you noticed?) -- it's all right if you don't. Just don't mistake one for the other.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

33) Learn some basic carpentry / mechanical skills. Make sure all furniture, fixtures and household items are safe and sturdy enough for your large sized loved one.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #20
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

34) If you aren't handy with carpentry or the other skills mentioned above, at least get yourself a tool belt... your partner might find it to be sexy when you are wearing it...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

35.) If the moment is right and you are hugging and kissing ... don't be a slowpoke. heh.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #22
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

36. Don't be too nice to them. They will think you are just trying to get in their pants.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #23
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

37.Be nice to 'them' even if your NOT trying to get in their pants!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #24
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

38) Even if she needs help shaving her legs, ask first (especially if you're in public!). Just trust me on this one.

38A) Don't take yourself too seriously.

38B) Make her laugh.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #25
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
28. Boys: Learn how to paint toe nails
Yes, especially if she has trouble reaching them

39) If he/she wants to loose weight, help and encourage him/her with it. Remember that they're the ones that have to carry around every single ounce of that fat for every single activity that they do. If they want less weight pulling them down, then its their choice, not your hormone's!!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote