Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #26
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

40. It does not matter how rough 'n' tumble, jeans-sneakers and t-shirt wearing, major sailor blushing swearing some of us may behave around everyone (unless she's total butch) you should find a way to treat us like a lady at a level she's comfortable with.

Yes, I can open my own car door thank you, but I do expect you to be standing there with your hand out ready to help if needed (especially when wearing a dress).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 05-10-2009 at 08:47 AM.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #27
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
36. Don't be too nice to them. They will think you are just trying to get in their pants.
i tried to demerit you for this but they wouldn't let me
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #28
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

41. if other big and purdies are around try and keep them in your head. look but don't gawk drool or faint if possible. if not possible don't take her to a BBW event until you can manage it.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #29
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
41. if other big and purdies are around try and keep them in your head. look but don't gawk drool or faint if possible. if not possible don't take her to a BBW event until you can manage it.
You can take my life....but you'll never take my right to drool
Old 05-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #30
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not understanding this one. Why would you imagine that her standards would naturally be lower???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
24. Never lower the standards you hold yourself to because you imagine hers must naturally be lower. Women are women, and they all value things like personal hygiene, on-timeness, and non-physical affection.

With that, this list became impossible for me. Despite hours research into the use of medieval torture racks for lengthening purposes, I remain a rather average height. *grumblegrumblesomethingabouttheothertwoalso*

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:12 AM   #31
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

42. Don't belittle fellow FAs who are in the process of coming out just too look cool or score 'outness' points with the ladies.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #32
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
42. Don't belittle fellow FAs who are in the process of coming out just too look cool or score 'outness' points with the ladies.
Agreed..that is a great one!
Back that 100%
Old 05-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #33
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Event Conduct

1. When attending a BBW bash or dance, please decide to participate before you get there. Walking around staring & gawking at bellies, butts, and boobs while you're drooling scares the girlies, and makes it harder for the good guys.

2. Don't take a picture of someone unless you know them, or can run faster than them (or me, if I'm there).

3. Dancing with said girlies would be nice, as long as your don't cover them in drool.

4. Don't attend a private party that you're not invited to. Work on becoming more social. It's not a hard group of people to become part of, and you'll get invited to parties in the future.

5. Just because you buy girlies food or drinks doesn't ensure you will get laid.
In fact, assuming that could get you hurt.

6. If chatting with a girl prior to an event/dance, please don't "throw up" on them sexually, then use the excuse that you were drunk, and not realize you said those things. Fat girls are smarter than skinny girls (a scientific fact).

7. Don't just run to the webmodels for attention at these events. All women are beautiful, don't ignore the ones who choose not to have paysites.

8. Please don't hit and run. I see lots of guys checking out of the hotels prior to 7 am, and wonder why, and what the person still in the room will think when she wakes up.

9. If you come to an event with a girl, try to leave with the same girl. I know it's like a candy store, but it's the right thing to do. Also, don't stage a fight just so you have an excuse to leave with someone else.

10. Be honest. Honest is sexy. Ask the girls.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #34
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^ YES! ALL OF THAT! YES!
We women <3 Phil!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #35
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
You can take my life....but you'll never take my right to drool
don't forget your bib
Old 05-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #36
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
1. When attending a BBW bash or dance, please decide to participate before you get there. Walking around staring & gawking at bellies, butts, and boobs while you're drooling scares the girlies, and makes it harder for the good guys.

2. Don't take a picture of someone unless you know them, or can run faster than them (or me, if I'm there).

3. Dancing with said girlies would be nice, as long as your don't cover them in drool.

4. Don't attend a private party that you're not invited to. Work on becoming more social. It's not a hard group of people to become part of, and you'll get invited to parties in the future.

5. Just because you buy girlies food or drinks doesn't ensure you will get laid.
In fact, assuming that could get you hurt.

6. If chatting with a girl prior to an event/dance, please don't "throw up" on them sexually, then use the excuse that you were drunk, and not realize you said those things. Fat girls are smarter than skinny girls (a scientific fact).

7. Don't just run to the webmodels for attention at these events. All women are beautiful, don't ignore the ones who choose not to have paysites.

8. Please don't hit and run. I see lots of guys checking out of the hotels prior to 7 am, and wonder why, and what the person still in the room will think when she wakes up.

9. If you come to an event with a girl, try to leave with the same girl. I know it's like a candy store, but it's the right thing to do. Also, don't stage a fight just so you have an excuse to leave with someone else.

10. Be honest. Honest is sexy. Ask the girls.

Phil:
Wow- great points- this brings our course to the Doctoral Level for sure
I guess we can list Event Conduct as Point # 43.

-------------------------------------

And if you can't control your drooling - having a good "Poker face" doesn't hurt

Last edited by tonynyc; 05-18-2009 at 04:05 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #37
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

44. Avoid the "Hyde Park" scenario no discussion of 'Politics' or 'Religion' at least on a 1st date - wait till later.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #38
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
44. Avoid the "Hyde Park" scenario no discussion of 'Politics' or 'Religion' at least on a 1st date - wait till later.
I'm not familiar with the hyde park thing what is it?

And to put something in the book, I'll put the number 45.

45. Be conscious about what you want about girls (the meaning is large: personality, hobbies, location, friends of her, the purpose of the relation etc.) because it affects the way you comport yourself with girls. Not respecting this point could lead to lapsus, moment when you do an unexplicated comportment (drooling...etc.) which is generally unconscious and not pleasant for the people around you, not just the girls.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #39
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
I'm not familiar with the hyde park thing what is it?

And to put something in the book, I'll put the number 45.

45. Be conscious about what you want about girls (the meaning is large: personality, hobbies, location, friends of her, the purpose of the relation etc.) because it affects the way you comport yourself with girls. Not respecting this point could lead to lapsus, moment when you do an unexplicated comportment (drooling...etc.) which is generally unconscious and not pleasant for the people around you, not just the girls.
hey! nice to see a guy who can write in Austenese! lol
Old 05-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #40
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
hey! nice to see a guy who can write in Austenese! lol
in Austenese??? what is it
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
Old 05-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #41
superodalisque

Quote:
in Austenese??? what is it
Jane Austen-ese guess not *sigh of disapointment* see the movie " the Jane Austen Book Club" for further reference

tip: anything Austen related is a shoe in with soft romantic and literate BBWs
Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #42
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Quote:
Jane Austen-ese guess not *sigh of disapointment* see the movie " the Jane Austen Book Club" for further reference

tip: anything Austen related is a shoe in with soft romantic and literate BBWs
I guess it was a compliment . I'm not forgetting the prupose of this thread so I put another advice, a funny one I guess:

46. If a relationship began with beer, goes on with a lot of shakes and tensions, it will inevitably go in the toilet as a disgust of what you liked before.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #43
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Phil:
Wow- great points- this brings our course to the Doctoral Level for sure
I guess we can list Event Conduct as Point # 43.

-------------------------------------

And if you can't control your drooling - having a good "Poker face" doesn't hurt
Yes fat girls are smarter than skinny girls - we were home reading Sartre when no one would ask us out on dates since we were too fat. Fat women cultivate qualities such as wit and non-literal imaginations since in the larger world we are not getting by on looks.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:10 AM   #44
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Yes fat girls are smarter than skinny girls - we were home reading Sartre when no one would ask us out on dates since we were too fat. Fat women cultivate qualities such as wit and non-literal imaginations since in the larger world we are not getting by on looks.
Perhaps you simply understand better that looks alone will only get you so far and even then mostly with rather superficial sorts? I think most women and certainly most BBW could get by on looks alone if they chose to. Knowing that and electing not to holds a special allure for many of us though. Thanks to all of you who opt not to "coast" on looks alone. It's very helpful for those of us attempting to transcend our baser natures. Apologies that said attempt isn't always more readily evident.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #45
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Perhaps you simply understand better that looks alone will only get you so far and even then mostly with rather superficial sorts? I think most women and certainly most BBW could get by on looks alone if they chose to. Knowing that and electing not to holds a special allure for many of us though. Thanks to all of you who opt not to "coast" on looks alone. It's very helpful for those of us attempting to transcend our baser natures. Apologies that said attempt isn't always more readily evident.
i agree that substance trumps looks anytime. but i have to admit i admire women who also feel free to use thier looks if they want to. you have to be careful that people feel they have the choice. sometimes BBWs don't use thier looks because they were too young and inexperienced to feel they had any amunition at the time. as long as its a choice its fine but often it hasn't been. besides? whats wrong with an occasssional BBW femme fatale? if she is that she should be able to feel that and be that. its not up to women to help men control themselves. men should be self disciplined when it comes to treating women with respect. here is a tree in the forest question for you: is a man really behaving if you have to hold a gun on him to do so?

45. be self policing
Old 05-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #46
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i agree that substance trumps looks anytime. but i have to admit i admire women who also feel free to use thier looks if they want to. you have to be careful that people feel they have the choice. sometimes BBWs don't use thier looks because they were too young and inexperienced to feel they had any amunition at the time. as long as its a choice its fine but often it hasn't been. besides? whats wrong with an occasssional BBW femme fatale? if she is that she should be able to feel that and be that. its not up to women to help men control themselves. men should be self disciplined when it comes to treating women with respect. here is a tree in the forest question for you: is a man really behaving if you have to hold a gun on him to do so?

45. be self policing
Well, I certainly didn't mean to imply that anyone isn't perfectly entitled to flaunt what they've got. Beauty is very uplifting (npi) but it's a shame when it obscures other attributes. I agree that men have full responsibility for their actions and interests but as the prayer says "lead us not into temptation". Hormones are not by nature "self-policing"; quite the opposite and most women understand that all too well. Not trying to hide behind biology. Free will and intelligence would always trump animal instincts in an ideal world. Unfortunately most of us were born on earth and still live here.

Yes, we should absolutely look beyond (not to say past) appearances but some women rely a bit too much on just beauty. That's an inherently human thing of course; we play to our strengths, we do what works or seems to. Not everyone is a complete package. Some blondes are dumb. Men can take some of the blame for the fact that women can get by on looks alone (much better than men anyway). Women have to accept accountability for how they're valued though. Attractiveness can be either an asset or a liability according to how it's managed. Maybe we could just augment 45 above with "don't judge a book solely by its cover"?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #47
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

46. Buy flowers especially without occassion and just because - don't need to be fancy or expensive - if you can just pick them up. I know - old fashioned but works great
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #48
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

There is two 45 and two 46
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
Old 05-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #49
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There is two 45 and two 46
45.5 Don't get too worried about numbers

Mostly I'm teasing, but it is one of those things FAs do often take too far in a different context.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #50
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
24. Never lower the standards you hold yourself to because you imagine hers must naturally be lower. Women are women, and they all value things like personal hygiene, on-timeness, and non-physical affection.
*Wild applause*