Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #26
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear day old pizza,
Why did you have to make my tummy upset? I love the taste of you but the heartburn sucks! I'm hoping my lunch salad will squash the pain you gave me. Why does food hurt?!

Megan
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 AM   #27
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Dear Lan Chi Chili Paste with Garlic:

I am obsessed with you, especially late at night. Hot, salty, pungent, and wonderful; you are great to dip anything into. I break out into such a sweat every time I'm with you. I love you dearly, but sometimes your love is painful.

Some kinds of love sure require a lot of Tums.

Yours,

Geeky xoxo
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #28
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear 4 dozen homemade Chicken Tamales,

I already miss you. I'm sorry I ate you for 4 days straight, but I was craving you like crazy.

Now, your creator is in Mexico for 2 weeks and my last day at work is in a week...I shall never taste your yummy-ness.

I will miss you,
Misty
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #29
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Dear 4 dozen homemade Chicken Tamales,

I already miss you. I'm sorry I ate you for 4 days straight, but I was craving you like crazy.

Now, your creator is in Mexico for 2 weeks and my last day at work is in a week...I shall never taste your yummy-ness.

I will miss you,
Misty
OMG..It's a month later and I'm still on a tamale kick.

Dear Tamales,

Please stop being yummy goodness!

Misty
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
MisticalMisty

Dear 64 Tamales and 15 bowls of cheese dip,

OMG. You were amazing...better than before. We got many stares as I let out a moan as you first entered my mouth. Your yummy goodness will stay with me all evening...until your departure.

I will miss. Until we meet again next payday,

Love you,
Misty

P.S. It wasn't really 64 tamales..more like 9 and 3 bowls of cheese dip. I was hungry.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #31
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Dear Triscuits and Tillamook sliced Swiss cheese,

I cannot express my gratitude enough. If it were not for you I would most assuredly starve, because as you and I know - I can't cook worth a damn. But yes, oh yes, I can open up the big Costco sized box of you, and indeed I can fold each slice of delicious swiss cheese creamyness into equal quarters - I don't even need to get a knife. You have liberated me from utensils!!

When I am tired and sleepy, or just plain too lazy, or if it's in that lull between dinners at 7pm - you always come through. Sure I may have tried the BIG Wheat Thins but they weren't enough cracker for me. Your crunchity wheataliciousness is the perfect compliment to any cheese. I don't even care that I have to bite you a certain way so you don't fall apart. That's how much I love you.

Swissy - I'll never forget the day I came and visited where you are born. The Tillamook Cheese Chapel. It was a sacred day. I was in the viewing room and watched as block after luscious block came down that gilded conveyor belt, and at my vantage point it was as if you were coming straight to me. As if you were longing for me as much as I was longing for you.

And then... I got distracted... in the Tillamook store I was bedazzled by all the fancier cheeses. The horseradish and jack....the chili cheddar...the black peppercorn. Yes I'm not afraid to admit it - I was with them all. But they say you always come back to the best...and that is why it's you I bring home every trip from Costco... and it's you that I'm with when I'm on tedious long boring conference calls for work... and it's why... I'll be meeting you on the couch tonight - around 7ish?

Love you.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #32
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Smile

Dear Lutefisk.

I can't believe it's been almost a year since we last met. How time flies.

Imagining your shiny, wobbly whiteness stirs up feelings in me. I see you covered in baconfat, served with mushy peas, bacon bits, mustard sauce and almond potatoes.

Oh, how I appreciate how well you go with above average bitter pilsners. And of course aquavit.

'till next time,
Creepy.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Kalls Kaviar

I know most don't understand you and think you are stinky and weird but i can't resist you on crackers, what with your pink fish eggy goodness, even though you make in necessary to brush my teeth before i am allowed near people!! Thank you sweden!! I love consuming all the crazy shit you guys sell (including raw fish in mustard jumjum Alskerdig! )
Old 12-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #34
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Dear Kalls Kaviar

I know most don't understand you and think you are stinky and weird but i can't resist you on crackers, what with your pink fish eggy goodness, even though you make in necessary to brush my teeth before i am allowed near people!! Thank you sweden!! I love consuming all the crazy shit you guys sell (including raw fish in mustard jumjum Alskerdig! )
You lost me with the jumjum!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #35
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

Dear food,
Which one of you are causing me the horrible heartburn all of a sudden?
mybluice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
You lost me with the jumjum!
Its like yum yum but more jummy!
Old 12-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #37
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluice View Post
Dear food,
Which one of you are causing me the horrible heartburn all of a sudden?

Dear food,
You could have told me it wasn't heartburn that I was having....now that the painful gallbladder is gone please tell me which of you will sit well in my tummy....lol

Thanks
Old 12-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #38
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Edwards frozen Turtle pie:

Your creamy goodness is just the beginning. Your gooey scoops of caramel, crackly pieces of chocolate, pecans and whipped cream all loving on each other in a chocolate graham crust is a happy way to end the day.

And when you went on sale and I had a coupon, well that just made you taste even better.

Lip smackingly yours!
Old 12-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #39
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Dear Food,

It is going to be hard to bid some of you good-bye..I am going to miss some of you so much that it makes me cry..I wish you would have been better for me and not caused me the problems you did..

This is to my favorite treat! Rice Krispies treats I can still eat you and have already finished 1 pan this week!..I am going to make another pan of you tomorrow and I know every little bit will be gone by Sunday..What joy we will have for as long as you last!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #40
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluice View Post
Dear food,
You could have told me it wasn't heartburn that I was having....now that the painful gallbladder is gone please tell me which of you will sit well in my tummy....lol

Thanks
Leave iceberg lettuce,corn and peanuts alone for a few weeks..If not plan on eating them where there is a bathroom close by! Those were the 3 that messed with my stomach the most..

The miracle of loving
And
Old 12-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #41
mergirl

Dear fresh cream black forest gateau. You were so good i wished i had taken you out to dinner before i ate you!
Old 12-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #42
mybluice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
Leave iceberg lettuce,corn and peanuts alone for a few weeks..If not plan on eating them where there is a bathroom close by! Those were the 3 that messed with my stomach the most..

Thank you...I'm allergic to peanuts so that is no problem. I don't eat much corn....so really I just need to stay away from the lettuce.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #43
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Gingerbread Man,

I'm sorry I ate your head... I know it was cruel, but you were just so tasty that it couldn't be helped! Please send more of your Gingerbread Friends and I'll promise not to eat their heads!

xoxo
Madison
Old 12-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #44
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dear Original Reddi Wip,

You only had a few squirts left tonight, before your untimely demise.
Thanks for the brief love affair, anyway.

Love,

Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #45
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Dear Food sitting on the counter, in the cupboards and in the refrigerator:

Please comply tomorrow when you are being measured, chopped, poured, sliced, blended, baked and whirred. Just do what you are told and get along with the other ingredients so that together you will make some tasty morsels.

Do what I say and you will spend a lovely holiday with friends, being devoured. Don't worry, it's your job.

The Cook
Old 12-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #46
mybluice

Dear pizza,

Why oh why did you burn like acid going down? I haven't had you in so long and wanted to taste your goodness again......
Old 12-23-2009, 05:04 AM   #47
mergirl

Dear veggi shepherds pie

you are passive agressive.
that is all.

xxmergirl
Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #48
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

Dear Ernie's chili,

I knew you were bad for me..The Dr. has said so but I just could not resist the block I had frozen in the fridge any more..I had to deal with you all night long and part of the next day but you were so good going down with the crackers and mustard...I am now praying for the day that I can eat you again!

The miracle of loving
And
Old 12-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #49
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To the owners of all the Middle Eastern restaurants in Metro Detroit,

I just want you to know that your chicken shawarma sandwiches stuffed with grilled chicken and burn-my-tongue garlic sauce have touched my heart. Your shared plates piled high with lamb, chicken (both roasted in different ways), grapeleaves, hummous, kibbee, falafel, pita and more leave none unsatisfied. However, I fear that I will never be able to be a vegetarian again, you having shown me a meal that is unalterable and without substitute.

So, frequent flyer card? Yes?

Sincerely,
AFG
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #50
MisticalMisty

Dear Honey butter Chicken Biscuits from Whataburger,

You. are. the. devil. #1 I don't even like Honey. #2 I tried you on a whim. #3. I CAN NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT AND TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Seriously, I never thought that the combination of honey, butter, fried chicken and a biscuit would do me in..but you have.

I ate 2 of you yesterday for breakfast and thought I had a foodgasm. I can't take it.

I may have to grab you in the morning for breakfast. I'll never kick my carb habit now that we've found each other.

I. love. you.

Signed,
Newly obsessed.