Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #251
zach

zach has said some nice things
Cool

Name: Zach
Height: 6'2, 185 lbs
Profession: cashier/student
Music: classic rock, indie rock, alternative
Dislikes: arrogant assholes, the media, stereotypes
Hobbies: drawing, art, reading, biking, I lift things up and put them down (lifting weights)
About me: I've always been exclusively attracted to bbw's for as long as I can remember. Being a cashier you get a lot of exposure to a lot of different people and in my mid teens when I worked there I was met with a lot of larger girls my age from bordering towns, which of course meant endless opportunity. My cousin dated a bbw so I guess it's partly genetic. I'd have to say I'm glad I'm an FA (i wish there was a better term) and I couldn't be happier
zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #252
Ashley1985
Take it easy on yourself.

Ashley1985 can now change their title

Ashley (sort of). 28. FFA. Maryland. Single. Teacher.
Ashley1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #253
jade_andy

jade_andy can now change their title

name: andrea
profession: none
music: i like most types of music
dislikes: people think they're better then other people, bullies, anything blackcurrant
About me: i'm usually shy and quiet. I'm a bbw and a ffa. I'm a bit of a geek.

I realise i liked BHM when i look at actors before and after, then i reckon they better before they lost weight lol. The first guy that i dated was a ssbhm, still friends with him now.
I've made post in the main board, i thought i should stop lurking on the FA/FFA forum too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 3-08-13 at 7.37 PM #3.jpg (71.3 KB, 724 views)
jade_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #254
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Name: Wrenchboy
Married to a bbw
Dislikes:being cold,cold weather, religion,politics,country music, people who hate fat people,ciggaretts,New England Patriots,loud music from other peoples cars
likes: warm weather, bbws,Tampa Buccaneers!, anybody who beats the patriots, hard rock/metal music
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #255
SSBBWHurricane

Name: Junior D. Auguste, but you can call me "Turtle."

Born: Brooklyn, New York.

Zodiac: Aquarius.

Profession: Freshmen at Nassau Community College.

Majoring: Health and Physical Education.

Music: If it could touch me the right way then that's all that counts.

Likes: I like getting to know people and there's not that much to it other than that.

Dislikes: Conflicts is all I could come up with. Not to say that I would shy away from an issue if it requires resolving that is.

About me: I'm a simple, new age guy; an Aquarius nonetheless.

I'm currently a Freshmen in college, whose trying to get himself into a part of this working class society.

I'm also trying to be more opened with myself as I have felt that I have been on a plateau for too long now.

I'm willingly to give almost anything a chance-- with reason that is because I would like to think of myself as not being easily persuadable despite my gullibility.

I hope by using Dimensions and any other social websites, I could get a better understanding of my preferences through the likes of other people and to "sponge-off" and gain a sense of self.

Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/mrslenderturtle
Old 02-17-2014, 04:33 AM   #256
JaneDowFFA

JaneDowFFA can now change their title

Hi there

I'm jane.... 44 years old from Israel, and I am definitely an FFA.
I'm very intrigued and attracted to the difference in size between me (pretty petite), and a really BIG guy. I am into the SSSSBHM type ogf guys
Sadly, I don't seem to meet any BHM's in my area, and would probably be too shy or scared to even talk to him.....
Really glad to be here, among fellow FA's !!
JaneDowFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #257
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome JaneDow! Glad you've joined us. I hope we'll see more posts from you--maybe talking to people in here will make it easier to talk to a BHM when one is making your knees weak in real life
Old 02-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #258
JaneDowFFA

JaneDowFFA can now change their title

Thank you Tad
JaneDowFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:15 AM   #259
Tangmovk

Tangmovk has said some nice things

Hi everyone,

I 'm nickname Tangmo(watermelon)
I come from Thailand

And I would like to know you more and more.
Nice to meet you everybody.... Hey!!!!

Tangmo
Tangmovk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:17 AM   #260
Tangmovk

My first photos here!,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.2 KB, 517 views)
Old 03-16-2014, 06:21 AM   #261
Tangmovk

You can add me Line ID= tangmovk
And my e-mail is jaikeaw_pzrt@yahoo.com

Nice to talk to everybody
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (86.5 KB, 511 views)
Old 03-17-2014, 07:54 AM   #262
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Tangmo, welcome to Dimensions!

This particular board isn't always the busiest, so do please keep looking around the other ones, too--there are so many different discussions, from serious to silly, that you should be able to find something to take part in
Old 04-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #263
JulianW

JulianW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJulianW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello
My name is Julian. I'm a 23 year old FA and am on my last year of college. Looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing stuff!
JulianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #264
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianW View Post
Hello
My name is Julian. I'm a 23 year old FA and am on my last year of college. Looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing stuff!
Welcome Julian! I just noticed a new face on a thread I was posting in... nothing like jumping in with both feet! Welcome and make yourself at home!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #265
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default active

I still check this forum out from time to time
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #266
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 22, 23 in a few days time oh god I'm not really into BBW's unless they have a big butt or a good smile I could associate myself with being a feeder but I'm more of a FA I guess but my main kinda self is being a feedee I love the thought of gaining for a FFA with my permission or behind my back its both sexy.

I'm from the UK well London to be precise I'd like to visit the USA in the future and go travelling to other countries as I've only been in the UK and Sweden one thing which interests me about the US is the awesome storms they get there I LOVE storms, give me a tent and I'll park it right in the middle of it haha.

I consider myself a goth well probably the only goth in Essex we seem to be a dying breed around these here parts oh and my friends think I look like a young Christopher Lee except with long hair or Jesus.....
That's me.

Hate away haha.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #267
gignv

gignv has said some nice things

Name: Joe
Profession: Scientist

About me: I have been reading and viewing the dimensions site since about 1993(?). The idea of beautiful bodies at any size has always resonated with me and I personally have always loved the curves and lusciousness of larger women. I finally just delurked and have now created an account. I started by posting a story I have been thinking about for a few decades.
gignv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:19 AM   #268
inthesun_ifeelasone

inthesun_ifeelasone can now change their title

Hey guys, I'm Jessica.
I'm a 21 year old fat chick from Seattle.
I love music, good people, good food, nature, the ocean, tattoos, piercings, intelligent fucking people, swearing like a fucking sailor, vaping, and just having a good time. I work graveyard shift at the hospital, so you could say I'm a bit of a nightowl (or vampire, whichever you prefer).
I listen to all types of music besides country, but my favorites are classic rock, alternative, and hip hop.
I have a past and I have a future, but I'm doing my best to stay in the now.
Currently, I'm teaching myself yoga and guitar.

I'd love to talk to some new friendly faces, especially local ones. PM me!
inthesun_ifeelasone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:25 AM   #269
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthesun_ifeelasone View Post
Hey guys, I'm Jessica.
I'm a 21 year old fat chick from Seattle.
I love music, good people, good food, nature, the ocean, tattoos, piercings, intelligent fucking people, swearing like a fucking sailor, vaping, and just having a good time. I work graveyard shift at the hospital, so you could say I'm a bit of a nightowl (or vampire, whichever you prefer).
I listen to all types of music besides country, but my favorites are classic rock, alternative, and hip hop.
I have a past and I have a future, but I'm doing my best to stay in the now.
Currently, I'm teaching myself yoga and guitar.

I'd love to talk to some new friendly faces, especially local ones. PM me!
Welcome!

Just a suggestion that you might want to also introduce yourself in the intro thread on the main board--I suspect that is the most read of the introductions threads, so the most people will see you there.

And do please feel free to jump in to any thread that catches your eye! If in doubt, go to the lounge and take part in some of the games--it is a good way to get to know some of the people here, kind of easing your way into the site.

I hope you find what you are looking for from this site

-Tad
Old 09-23-2014, 07:24 PM   #270
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

Name: Alex
Profession: Researcher/Analyst; MLIS Grad Student
Music: Folk, electronica, world music, new age, fusion
Likes: African Grey Parrots, cycling, running, reading, and libraries
Dislikes: Television, encounters with especially-arrogant individuals, and waiting for hot men to gain weight
About me: Hello! I am an FFA with a penchant for skinny (especially athletic) men that gain weight.
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:30 AM   #271
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome everybody and jump right in! =3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #272
Adonis

Adonis has said some nice things

Hey all!

Today is a rather momentous day for me. I am 23 years old and married to the woman of my dreams. I have loved larger women since as far back as I can remember (I sense I am in good company hehe) and have actually lurked these forums since I was about 13! Im am .proud to take a more active role in a community that has, in many ways, made me who I am today.

My life has been a coming-of-age journey of sorts. I used to hate myself for my preferences until a much later age. In my short time on God's beautiful earth I managed to earn my wings as a Paratrooper (by getting thrown out of planes), gain experience as a soldier in war (by getting shot at) and marry the woman of my dreams (i'll admit that that was because of my charms).

Again I am more indebted to this community and its beautiful people than most will realize.

Thank you men and women of Dimensions.
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #273
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Tiffany
Height: 5'4
Profession: Goodwill
Music: r&b,80's,hip hop,country
Dislikes: rude people, bad hygiene,arrogant assholes, judgemental people
Hobbies: Traveling,Photography,Hanging with friends, Listening to music,Meeting new people,ssbbw,ssbhm
About me: I'm a southern girl who's a curvy bbw who happens to also be a ffa (SSBHM) who loves life and the people in it
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #274
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title
Wink

Name: Boris
Profession: SAP consultant
Music: classical music for studying and moderne as Sia, Megan Trainor, One Direction,...
Likes: SSBBW, reading, travelling, going to the cinema, talk with interesting people, gaze at nature, enjoy of small things that give you every day
Dislikes: Stupid people, narrow-minded people, people who discriminate because of size or colour or race, injustice, hunger in the world, social inequality
About me: Spanish, deep FA & FEEDER, nice man who dreamed to be obese but I my genetic make it impossible so I chose to shape my body in the gym, now more athletic as never in my life . My wish is go to some meeting of NAAFA convention in the future, working now to get this dream

picture:
[/QUOTE]
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #275
ChubbyLover25

ChubbyLover25 has said some nice things
Default Hi Everybody!

Hi all! I'm a long time lurker (about 6 years!) and have recently decided to join so I can discuss stuff and maybe even make new friends! I'm a FFA and love to encourage so don't hesitate to PM me =D

name: Eve
occupation: Administrative assistant, but also a starving writer.
music: Pop and Oldies
likes: Reading, comic books, Disney, anything geeky, geek art, Doctor Who, Coffee, tea, singing, LOVE reading Erotic Weight Gain Stories!!!
dislikes: Intolerance, hatred, close-minded people
about me: As I mentioned, would really love to talk to some folks - don't be shy! Just wanna chat a bit. Hope you're all having a great day!
ChubbyLover25 is offline   Reply With Quote