Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #76
chudnecko

chudnecko has said some nice things

Name: Lisa

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:07 PM.
chudnecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #77
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Name: Matt
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 250-something
Profession: Programmer/Consultant
Music: 60s-70s-80s-90s Metal and Hard Rock
Hobbies: Collectibles, antiques, bow hunting, auto repair/restoration
Likes: Ethnic Food, cooking, grilling, smoking (food), pickling, preserving, baking, frying, serving...
Dislikes: not enough hours in a day to accomplish all I want to do..

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #78
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Dr. Kenneth Noise Water
Profession: T-Rex
Music: I don't know... maybe a box.
Dislikes: Hypocrites, cars, girls that are anarchists because the boys are cute.
About me: I'm not working for the man, baby; I'm a tyrannosaurus.

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:14 PM.
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #79
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Emory
Profession: Administrative Assistant
Music: Hip-hop, R&B, Gospel, Christian Rock, Heavy Metal, Pop, Techno
Likes: Tea, beautiful fat ladies, dancing, lobster, steak, good writing, news, politics
Dislikes: Bacon, Sausage, Fried food
About me: been around Dims since 2002

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:12 PM.
CurvaceousBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:03 AM   #80
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Name: Dr. Kenneth Noise Water
Profession: T-Rex
Music: I don't know... maybe a box.
Dislikes: Hypocrites, cars, girls that are anarchists because the boys are cute.
About me: I'm not working for the man, baby; I'm a tyrannosaurus.

Great taste in music Dr! x
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #81
jamesdevise

jamesdevise can now change their title

Name: James OR Jammy, your choice!
Occupation: I want to be a student again, so I work at the student loans company....turns out it's nothing like being a student! Who knew!?
Location: The Greatest place in England. Britain in Bloom winner 1997 dontchaknow.
Music: Probably Indie, liiike arcade fire, Interpol, ed harcourt, most things, but NOT Lady Gaga....jesus no!
Likes: Music, Books, History, Historical Books!, Cycling, Tea, Queuing and making plans for the future I'll never act on!
Dislikes: rudeness, people that don't abide by the iron laws of queuing, 'The Happening' aaaaand let's say Lady Gaga again, she's really quite annoying.

Here's me busting some moves....sigh...

Last edited by jamesdevise; 10-03-2011 at 02:52 PM.
jamesdevise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:21 AM   #82
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Not really a lurker, mostly an intermittent participant...

Name: Steve
Profession: Radiologic Technologist
Music: Pretty much anything that's heartfelt, lots of weird & crazy experimental shit
Likes: movies, music, reading, comix, weird art, hiking, writing, daydreaming, science - both fact and fiction, fat chicks - especially my awesome wife Debz
Dislikes: stupidity, people with no sense of humor, rudeness, pretentiousness, people who dismiss evolution by saying it's "only a theory", cilantro - fuck that shit's NASTY!
Some random stuff: I don't really post much but I've been hanging around the Dims boards pretty much since they first appeared in the late-mid/mid-late 90s. I've posted under many aliases, most of them a variation of my current one, "steve-aka", as well as "aka" and "steve (aka)". Lately I've been trying to consolidate all my aliases so they're all the same thus the recent activation of the "steve-aka" persona. Plus my wife just signed up on Dims too (finally!) under the name "debz-aka", so the duality of oneness that is the akas hope to become a more active presence hereabouts.

Last edited by steve-aka; 10-18-2014 at 01:39 PM.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #83
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Goreki
Location: Melbourne, Aus. Soon to be Palm Bay florida, London England and ?, Japan
Profession: Shop girl, womens retail. Ugh
Music: Tool, Apc, Tori Amos, Massive Attack, Sneaker Pimps, IAMX, Lots more.
Likes: Vodka, reading, writing, walking in the rain, bhms, bbws, art magazines, collecting eighties toys
Dislikes: Fish, eggs, cheap customers, liquorice, hair dye that washes out.
About Me: I'm going off on a two year working holiday of awesome very soon.
I'm planning to study japanese and be amazing. I have no idea what I want to do with my life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg traaaiinnn.JPG (17.7 KB, 1081 views)

Last edited by Observer; 07-14-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Goreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #84
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Profession: student
Music: Rock and metal (all forms)
Likes: BHM, Zombies and anything having to do with zombies, kitties, reptiles, mojitos
Dislikes: people who drive too slow, teachers that only read word for word from the textbook and require attendance
About me: I am a FFA and not creative enough at the moment to think of anything else

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #85
benzdiesel

benzdiesel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Profession: student
Music: Rock and metal (all forms)
Likes: BHM, Zombies and anything having to do with zombies, kitties, reptiles, mojitos
Dislikes: people who drive too slow, teachers that only read word for word from the textbook and require attendance
About me: I am a FFA and not creative enough at the moment to think of anything else
Whoa. I think you just officially won the "closest geographically to me on the forum" award.

I'm south of winston-salem, north of lexington. Right along 52. Welcome
Old 07-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #86
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title
Default longtime lurker

50 yo WM. longtime lurker, recent poster to these boards. married to hispanic BBW for 28 years.

I have been aware of my attraction to large women more or less from the time I hit puberty. I dated thin-to-plump girls in high school(preferably with large breasts) and college until I met the love of my life. We married at 22, when she was a plump, busty 160 and 40c considered quite hot by my fraternity brothers at the time. Now she's about 300 and 44DD and is as beautiful as ever to me, although I realize society may not agree with me.

Her gain was gradual and unintentional(runs in the family). I didn't encourage it, but I never discouraged it. Within the last few years, I've been able to express some of my weight gain fantasies for her, usually as a part of sex play, but we've never acted on them. As she might say with a laugh, "I don't need to TRY to gain weight."
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #87
TimmyZ

TimmyZ has said some nice things

Name: Tim
Profession: Programmer
Music: Metal and electronic
Likes: Parties, reading, roadtrips, bbws, ssbbws, games, movies, anime, kareoke

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 05:04 PM.
TimmyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #88
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Adam
Profession: Actor
Music: All Kinds
Likes: Music, Drawing, Video Games, Friends, Baking/Cooking
Dislikes: Ignorant People
About me: Been and FA ever since I can remember. Very Laid back, music playing college grad.

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #89
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Jen
Height: 5'2"/5'3'
Weight: 120
Profession: Teacher
Music: Country, Easy-Listening/Jazz
Hobbies: Sports, movies, music, current events.

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 05:02 PM.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #90
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Chimpi. Chimpi will suffice.
Profession: Masking my hatred as a musical instrument repairman.
Music: Progressive Rock. All others cannot withstand.
Likes: Not a whole lot as of late - World of Warcraft, Chinese food, Dream Theater, days off from work.
Dislikes: Stupidity, greed, contempt of government and community, fictitious attitudes, cell phones.
About me: ^^ That stuff and other things like/unlike it. I wake up, work, play World of Warcraft, eat and sleep on a daily basis. I'm rather plain and bland, I suppose.

I am Chimpi.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #91
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Name: Chimpi. Chimpi will suffice.
Profession: Masking my hatred as a musical instrument repairman.
Music: Progressive Rock. All others cannot withstand.
Likes: Not a whole lot as of late - World of Warcraft, Chinese food, Dream Theater, days off from work.
Dislikes: Stupidity, greed, contempt of government and community, fictitious attitudes, cell phones.
About me: ^^ That stuff and other things like/unlike it. I wake up, work, play World of Warcraft, eat and sleep on a daily basis. I'm rather plain and bland, I suppose.

I am Chimpi.
Holy crow! You came on! Nice to know you are living.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #92
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN Cutie View Post
Name: Jen
Height: 5'2"/5'3''
Weight: 120
Profession: Teacher
Music: Country, Easy-Listening/Jazz
Hobbies: Sports, movies, music, current events.
Welcome, hun. If you'd ever like to talk, hit me up.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #93
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Matt
Profession: Sales- Nutrition
Music: Metal/Punk/Oldies/Irish Traditional/and the good ol' Grateful Dead
Likes: Music, Ghost Hunting, Guitars, Reading, History, Trivia
Dislikes: Negativity
About Me: FA, of course. Been playing guitar since I was 10, played in punk bands for 10 years- accomplished very little, but had a blast doing it. I volunteer as a Field Researcher for a paranormal research group. Recently engaged, finally, after almost nine years with my gal. Not uncommon for me to listen to Black Flag, Grateful Dead and the Pogues in that order...followed by Morbid Angel or Pink Floyd...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #94
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Smile

Name: Nathan or nate
Profession: College student/skate gaurd
Music: Hip-hop,rao,alt rock
Likes: Beautiful Big Women,beer pong,football,ufc,hookah,did i metion bbw's
Dislikes:hatters
About me:i lived in Vegas all my life an i am a FA this is my first time one here an i like all the forums on here

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 04:59 PM.
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #95
PattiGirl

PattiGirl can now change their title
Thumbs up Hi..............

Hi Nathan,

I'm happy to see you here!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #96
BigFinchdog

BigFinchdog has said some nice things

Name: absolutely not
Dislikes: Shopping for jeans, my sweat glands, Bud Selig

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 04:57 PM.
BigFinchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #97
Szombathy

Szombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized rep

Have done this on the main board at some point, but what the heck.

Name: Szombathy will do (I suspect few have recognized the obscure reference)
Profession: Professor
Music: Jazz, especially vocal groups and 50s-60s West Coast Jazz, Bossa Nova, Classical, 80s Alternative.
Likes: Travel, learning foreign languages, philosophy, baseball.
Dislikes: Confrontation, parties where I don't know other people.

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Szombathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:21 AM   #98
JaytheFA

JaytheFA can now change their title

Name: jay
Profession: TAILOR
Music: R&B, REGGAE, HH
Likes: SSBBW's , TRAVELING TO BIG GIRL BASHES, FA FRIENDS, CREATIVITY
Dislikes: NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO EVERY BIG GIRL BASH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JayOctober2005HCherRue.jpg (35.8 KB, 763 views)

Last edited by Observer; 08-09-2009 at 04:56 PM.
JaytheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #99
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I couldn't help but smile at your picture, Jay. Welcome to the Boards

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #100
cityslicker

cityslicker has said some nice things

Name: Brad

Profession: ski instructor

Music: Any kinda of music except country and rap

Dislikes: People who think they know everything, ignorant people...hmmmm
cityslicker is offline   Reply With Quote