Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 AM   #101
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: In person or on the internet it’s ec to my friends. Non-friends have more then a few colorful nicknames for me.

Profession: It still says Senior Software Analyst on my business card, but because of the economy I’ve been relegated to filling empty seats at the IT Help Desk (Gasp) and Training Group (Gasp, Gasp) in order to remain with the company I’ve been with since college.

Music: My iPod is currently a time warp back to the early 90’s: Eve 6, Sugar Ray and Limp Bizkit, among others.

Likes: Hockey, music, movies, hanging out with friends, and as much as I complain I really do like and appreciate the job I have. I also kill off a fair amount of free time by writing short works of fiction centered around some of my other interests. Some of which can be found down in the Library.

Dislikes: I like to think of myself as a pretty laid back guy that doesn’t let things get to him, but lately people who try to push their beliefs and/or opinions onto other people really annoy me. I also don’t care to be asked by acquaintances if I only date “fat chicks” within earshot of my date (it’s happened more then once).

About me: Among my many semi-interesting quirks is the fact that I’ve seen a therapist ever since I’ve had the means to pay for it. People who I don’t know very well that are overly touchy creep me out. I’ve been an FA (if that’s the acceptable label in this forum) for as far back as I can remember. Finally within the last two years I attended eight weddings, stood up in three of them and had to help plan the bachelor party for four of them. That's all the interesting tidbits about me and then some so I'm done.
elroycohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #102
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Im Tom 33 yrs old. 6'2 190lbs. I have not been on here in about a year just wanted to say hi. I like to go to the beach,read,drink, and relax. I also am a ballet dancer. I appriciate all BBW's. I live in PA. lets see that about it for me, I guess I am a little boring
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #103
blazon

blazon can now change their title

Name: Charles

Height: 6ft
Weight: 220 Lbs

Profession: Helpdesk tech - Small business owner -

Music: Electronica/House - Reggae Dancehall - Hip hop - Salsa, Calypso, Jazz, pretty much everything

Likes: Being creative, fashion, love BBW's, SSBBW's, enjoying my girlfriend who is the love of my life (and a BBW!!), kids, family, photography, cartoons, discovery, nat geo, g4, travel, food network channels, traveling. being a part of empowering plus size women

I am not on this site as much as I would like to be, but do check at least a couple times per month. From what I've read, there are a lot of great people on this site, who I would love to become friends with!

Last edited by blazon; 08-18-2009 at 03:13 PM.
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #104
blazon

blazon can now change their title

Oh and other likes/dislikes -

Likes - fishing, Martial Arts, BBQ's, Wine, beer, four30-10, bright lights, loud music, and lots more

Dislikes - Not knowing how to use big beautiful women in the plural term - Is it BBW's?
(big beautiful women's or is BBW both singular AND plural?)

I am really, REALLY disliking not having friends like I used to - It seems that the older I get, the less people I have to call on a saturday or after work to hang out with

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazon View Post
Name: Charles

Height: 6ft
Weight: 220 Lbs

Profession: Helpdesk tech - Small business owner -

Music: Electronica/House - Reggae Dancehall - Hip hop - Salsa, Calypso, Jazz, pretty much everything

Likes: Being creative, fashion, love BBW's, SSBBW's, enjoying my girlfriend who is the love of my life (and a BBW!!), kids, family, photography, cartoons, discovery, nat geo, g4, travel, food network channels, traveling. being a part of empowering plus size women

I am not on this site as much as I would like to be, but do check at least a couple times per month. From what I've read, there are a lot of great people on this site, who I would love to become friends with!
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #105
blakout

blakout has said some nice things

Name: Corbin
Profession: Student
Music: lots of stuff from classic rock to techno
Dislikes: Relationship drama, country music made by people not named Cash, bad drivers
About me: 21 year old history student been interested in bbws for a long time would love to chat
blakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #106
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

I should probably fill this, since most people here weren't around when I was last active on this site:

Name: Ray

Profession: Unix sysadmin (that's "Computer geek who runs servers" for those not in the know)

Music: Euro-metal, 90's stuff, Mike Oldfield, Cocteau Twins

Likes: Linux, SF and nonfiction books, authentic-style Mexican food

Dislikes: Microsoft, people obsessed with politics, people with no real taste that are "just in it for the money", hard-core religion

About me: Yes, I'm a guy, in spite of my rather feminine-looking handle. I started coming here in 2001 or thereabouts, so I predate the "join date" stat for the current forums. I rarely have anything to say here on Dims, since I don't seem to have much in common with most people here, other than the obvious FA-stuff.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #107
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Jay

Height: 177cm/5'10"

Weight: 68kg/150lbs

Profession: Architect and Land Economist

Music: Mostly stuck in the 90's as well. Lately its been Bush, Ben Folds, Adele, Glen Hansard, Snow Patrol...

Likes: Nearly everything. I like coffee, pizza, warm bed, rain on the window, a good book, long conversations, smart topics and dumb topics, travelling, meeting people, making friends, learning something new, football (both kinds), fantastic foods and special wine, music, funny movies, spiritual stuff, nightlife, and inventing ways of making the world a more beautiful place.

Dislikes: I don't like passive-aggression much, or people being ugly to one another. I don't like to watch too much television, or when people are needlessly sensitive. I also don't really like asparagus. I eat it to be polite, but secretly I don't really like it.

About me: I'm just a guy who wants to be part of something bigger than me. And if my girl is too, I'm not too sad about that either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9135_663952242336_11506670_38713236_5739299_n.jpg (79.5 KB, 1073 views)
Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 AM   #108
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 160 lbs

Profession: Health Care

Music: All sorts of music, actually. I also record music as part of one of my hobbies. Right now I've been drawn to classic rock. I like learning about newer or older music artists/musicians/bands and having a listen as well as sharing what I find with my friends.

Likes: I like all sorts of stuff. I enjoy playing my guitar, traveling when I can do so, photography, art, poetry, nature, wildlife, reading, and zebra cakes. I like what I do in health care but would like to go back to school and still pursue something different in health care.

Dislikes: I don't like cruel or insensitive people. I don't care for much television. And I don't really care for potato salad.

About me: I'm a pretty laid back guy and I like making friends here.

greatpictureofjeff.jpg
Old 11-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #109
Kathryn_1974

Kathryn_1974 has said some nice things
Default Just sayin hello...

New to the boards, thought I should introduce myself. I'm Kathryn, from Elkton, Maryland. Looking to make some friends. :-) Take care...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0418091802a_0001.jpg (61.7 KB, 992 views)
Kathryn_1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #110
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
I don't care for much television. And I don't really care for potato salad.
You are soooo wrong.....just what has potato salad EVER done to you??

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #111
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You are soooo wrong.....just what has potato salad EVER done to you??
It's never made its way to my tummy.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #112
thatkassiegirl
one.love

thatkassiegirl can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
Name: The Fez
Profession: None right now
Music: Rock, Indie, Acoustic Classic, etc. I play most instruments anyway so I like most stuff
Likes: Snowboarding, Writing, Weed, Drinking, Bunjee Jumping, Road Trips, House Parties, Bagels
Dislikes: The colour Brown. Ew.
About me: I'm 6'1, 175lbs, pretty laid back and groovy. Used to be pretty opinionated when I was younger but I've chilled out over the past few years. Planning on moving to America because I'm sick of the UK (plus I hear the accent works wonders ).

You can try that accent out on me, just to see if it has any effect.
thatkassiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #113
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Name: Sandiega
Location: A large southern California city which you should be able to guess.
Music: Everything from Janis Joplin to Wu Tang
Dislikes: Grumpiness, negativity, bigotry
About me: I am in my first relationship with a BHm and I love it.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #114
iwasneveranormalgirl

iwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Haha I feel like I just did this but I figure I might as well again just to put it out there that I am an FFA as well.

Name: Savanah
Weight: 220, and slowly going down
Music: Coconut Records, The Beatles, The Strokes, Interpol, The Format. good music
Likes: Art, knit berets, chanel no. 5, big men (whether its muscle of chub its just damn sexy!), indie films.
Dislikes: Assholes, people who "go with the flow", government, pop/punk, pants, milk.
About me: I'm an FFA/BBW from Oly. Love art, culture, and people I make music, shitty short films and ugly knit scarves. Haha trust me, I'm not as weird as I sound.

Last edited by iwasneveranormalgirl; 11-14-2009 at 08:57 PM.
iwasneveranormalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #115
Dellemanona

Dellemanona has said some nice things
Default FA/FFA Roll Call de lurk and/or introduce yourself here

There is an history of people coming to these boards and making Hello threads, they just take space and time to lock, so this way all the new guys and girls that want to say hi and introduce themselves now have a space to do it.
Fair enough, though im not the one o say whats is and isnt fair around here.
Dellemanona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #116
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Eric

Height: 6'2" - 6'3"

Weight: about 300 lbs.

Likes: The Art of Animation, History, Politics, Watching TV, Great Music, BBW/SSBBWs, Books, Comics, and other nerdy things.

Dislikes: Rap, Techno, Disco, Racists, Fascists, people who are famous for no damn reason (Paris Hilton, I'm looking at you), and Giant Space Squid (you won't win next time, DAMN YOU!!)

Sorry, I don't have a picture to show, otherwise I would.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #117
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

Name: Harrison but you can call me Harry

Profession: Self-Employed

Music: TOOL, Pink Floyd, APC, NIN, The Smashing Pumkins, Modest Mouse, The Cars, R.E.M, Pearl Jam, Weezer, Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Soundgarden, Jane's Addiction, Alice in Chains, Green Day, Willie Nelson, Bob Marley, Nirvana, The Ramones, The Beatles, Wings, The Doors, Tenacious D, 3 Doors Down, System of a Down, Incubus, The Gossip, H.I.M, James Dio, The Cure, U2, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Hyperstory, Bad Company, Bob Dylan, ZZ Top, P.O.D, Paul McCatney, Steppenwolf, Three Days Grace, Evanescence, and Led Zeppelin..Other then TOOL and Floyd this is in no order

Likes: Filmmaking, Sports, Gaming, BBW's, Comics, and other things.

Dislikes: Nearsighted gynecologists, scitsofrenic hostage negotiators, clowns who moonlight as hookers, transvestite skinheads, a physical therapist who's into S&M, people who refers to himself/herself durning hard sex...Haha, seriuosly folks, my dislikes are, onions, reality TV, AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Finisher: Reverse Cockknocker Death Bomb of DOOM! or Double Underhook Screaming Donkey Punch Combo!

B]About me:[/B] I've had a bit of a shady past here on Dims so lets just say I wasn't always FA Punk, anyway I'm a fun loving bro who enjoys life and it trying to get his shit togethor for the moment. If you want to know more just PM me and I'll tell'ya whatever you want to hear.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #118
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Here is my response!

Name: Grady
Profession: Student, Actor in training!
Music: Metal, Classic Rock, Techno, Trance
Dislikes: Fat Hate.
About me: Just a normal guy that LOVES SSBBWs/BBWs
Old 02-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #119
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Rachael
Height: 5'2
Weight: 230 (and going up and down I suppose)
Likes: painting, reading, writing, skinny boys, BHMs, weight gain
Dislikes: Ehh...too many and varied to bother listing. And I'm lazy.
About Me: I'm a FFA/BBW and...feel weird talking about myself. It's just easier if you ask. I'm pretty shy that way.
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #120
cambjuk

cambjuk has said some nice things

Hi everyone.. I have just joined up! My name is Mark, I am 31 and live in the UK.
cambjuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #121
andyr19752009

andyr19752009 has said some nice things
Default hello!

Hey to all. I'm 33 yrs old guy in the Chicago area. I'm 511, 150 lbs, brown hair and eyes. I love sports. I play tennis, soccer, basketball and I also enjoy skiing. I try to travel as much as I can. I like dinning out (esp. sea food, Indian, and meat).
andyr19752009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #122
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep
Default First Post

Name: Pat.

What I do: University, manual labour, and good times.

Music: Hardcore, metal, and (unfortunately) pop-punk.

I like life.

Check out my picture in my profile and please feel free to message me - this is my first post and I wouldn't mind making some friends on here.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #123
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome patmcf, andyr19752009, cambjuk, NemoVolo and Gspoon! Hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to your psots. Please don't forget to read the Forum Guidlines!

Happy Posting

EP/Mod
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #124
Marietta

Marietta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarietta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarietta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Maria will do.
Music: David Bowie, Queen, Sufjan Stevens, the Beatles, Regina Spektor, M.I.A., the Rolling Stones, the Velvet Underground, Nina Hagen, Jay-Z, Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, Montserrat Caballe, the Clash... I'll stop now. ^_^
Likes: Cats, biology, chemistry, running, philosophy, makeup, writing, rainbows, food, laughter.
Dislikes: Green peppers, bigots, bad colds, Kid Rock, dramamongering.
About me: Goofy queer femme FFA nerd trying to steer my life the way I want it. Discovered Dimensions through a stray Yahoo search when I was about 12 and have been back periodically since.

Last edited by Marietta; 03-01-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: I said "Google search" but I don't think Google was around when I was 12. Oh, the power of monopolies.
Marietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #125
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

i was browsing this thread, you know looking for my future husband, i kid
and i noticed that quite a few members have the guy from house as their avatar?
is that just coincidence or does that dude dig fat chicks, or is he just uber-awesome?
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote