Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #126
OhLaLaSoSexy

OhLaLaSoSexy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOhLaLaSoSexy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Name: Jay

Height: 177cm/5'10"

Weight: 68kg/150lbs

Profession: Architect and Land Economist

Music: Mostly stuck in the 90's as well. Lately its been Bush, Ben Folds, Adele, Glen Hansard, Snow Patrol...

Likes: Nearly everything. I like coffee, pizza, warm bed, rain on the window, a good book, long conversations, smart topics and dumb topics, travelling, meeting people, making friends, learning something new, football (both kinds), fantastic foods and special wine, music, funny movies, spiritual stuff, nightlife, and inventing ways of making the world a more beautiful place.

Dislikes: I don't like passive-aggression much, or people being ugly to one another. I don't like to watch too much television, or when people are needlessly sensitive. I also don't really like asparagus. I eat it to be polite, but secretly I don't really like it.

About me: I'm just a guy who wants to be part of something bigger than me. And if my girl is too, I'm not too sad about that either.
You are so stunning;]
OhLaLaSoSexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #127
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Name: Morgan
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 240
Profession: Student
Music: A bit of everything with strong preferences for Rock and Symphonic metals. Favorite Bands: NightWish, Epica, Within Temptation, Def Leppard. And I admit to liking Disney soundtrack music a lot.
Likes: Music, Reading, Writing, Journals ( I have a lot of them, but haven't ever filled more than 20 pages of one, YET) Animals, Cats, Vampires, Werewolves, Mermaids (all those fantasy creatures), History, Social Sciences, Biology, The Outdoors
Dislikes: Large Crowds, Plane Rides, Littering, Unnecessary Cursing, People who abuse animals, People That think they're "all that"
About me: I'm just your un-average Hawaii girl. I don't talk like Hawaii folks, and I don't really like the things they do. Around here I'm the weirdo who like all the dark stuff. I'm an FFA for both the ladies and the guys, but I like all kinds of people. I'm a little awkward when I first start talking to someone, okay a lot awkward, but after a while I'm functional. And I'd just like to say:Aloha e na hoa hou ma dimensions. Hau'oli nui au e noho i keia wahi. (Hi new friends on dimensions, I'm happy to be here; in Hawaiian)
Picture:

Last edited by IszyStone; 03-04-2010 at 11:15 PM.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 AM   #128
Bale

Bale has said some nice things

Name: Tyler
Profession:Student
Music: Funky House, R&B, Alternative rock/indie.
Likes: Lacrosse, Tennis, the human Anatomy, gym, movies...
Dislikes: Onions and mosquitoes
About me: I'm new to DF and by browsing i'd have to class myself as a FA (but i'm not a creepy one!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9921_287966350362_745795362_9022345_1673472_n - Copy.jpg (44.1 KB, 1085 views)
Bale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #129
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bale View Post
Dislikes: Onions and mosquitoes
About me: I'm new to DF and by browsing i'd have to class myself as a FA (but i'm not a creepy one!)
anyone not a fan of onions is creepy : FACT

verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #130
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Introduced myself in the main Dims board, but not here. I'm Steve from Georgia, very happily married.

Likes: music (all keyboard stuff especially), my job, wife & dogs.
I find women attractive, period, including slender ones, just
get more sexually excited with BBW's. Current events.
Tasty & Healthy food.

Dislikes: I try not to have them, but most of them would be properly
expressed in Hyde Park. Don't like the usual energy-draining
people/drama that no one else likes.

Been an FA ever since became aware of my sexuality. I don't believe in publicly discussing my preferences (not counting here), but I'm very happy I'm an FA and wouldn't change it if I could.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #131
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FA/FFAs introduce yourself

The BBW thread has one, so I'd like to have one here as well. I mean, come on... isn't it nice getting to know the basic stuff?

Name: Ivan

Nickname: I really don't have any... in high school I was Mr. President, just because of my obsession with US politics.

Work: Student

Interests: Movies, politics, history, music, litterature

Like: reading, watch movies, people who think 'outside the box', taking walks, cooking... oh, and conservativism. And BBWs.

Dislike: ignorance, mockery, dishonesty, hip hop and rap
Old 04-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #132
drevil45711

drevil45711 has said some nice things

Name:Tres
drevil45711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #133
Amersbaby
Amazing Amy

Amersbaby can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
Name: The Fez
Profession: None right now
Music: Rock, Indie, Acoustic Classic, etc. I play most instruments anyway so I like most stuff
Likes: Snowboarding, Writing, Weed, Drinking, Bunjee Jumping, Road Trips, House Parties, Bagels
Dislikes: The colour Brown. Ew.
About me: I'm 6'1, 175lbs, pretty laid back and groovy. Used to be pretty opinionated when I was younger but I've chilled out over the past few years. Planning on moving to America because I'm sick of the UK (plus I hear the accent works wonders ).

you are so right..american girls love european accents..well at least i do hehe!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #134
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Stephen (not Fred :P)
Music: Weird Al, Richard Cheese, Musicals
Likes: Comic books, cartoons, drawing, corn flakes, Doctor Who, useless trivia, animating, making others laugh.
Dislikes: Fandom drama
About me: Irish person like thing. Giant nerd who likes to make silly comics and animations. Been lurking the other boards but never really looked here. Obviously a FA:P

Only decent pic of me
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #135
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Introducing

Hi,

Mick the geek here, newbie, looooong time BBW lover
love big bellies, big boos and sexy leather and tight clothes on a BBW

I am 34, live in Ireland, am a lecturer in a University and right now and in Paris on a two week visiting position

having fun!!

love the sexy ladies here

M

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\michael.nolan\Work\mn\S2300234.JPG[/IMG]
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #136
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Sean
Profession: Unemployed
Music: Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Green Day, Fort Minor, Coldplay, some Beatles
Likes: Iced Tea, BBW's <3, Baseball, Football, Basketball, Talking To People, Parties
Dislikes: Mayonaise
About me: Irish, a FA, and I love sports and bbw's.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #137
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Grady
Profession: None at the moment (Volunteer work for Big Cuties)
Music: Metal mostly, but a fan of everything if I can find it catchy
Likes: Making music, playing computer games as well as video games. Hanging with my friends and being close to a BBW or two! (Never know when a hug can come my way )
Dislikes: Spiders!
About Me: Well, lets see. I have been an outted FA for a long LONG time, and I love it. But if you want to know more about me, please feel free to contact me
Old 07-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #138
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep

Hi! I'm Sara. Longtime FA.
Living in Florida, USA. Russian-American.
I'm 18 and a student.
I admire BBWs and is contemplating becoming one. Could definitely be convinced.
I also love BHM.
I love Daft Punk, Little Boots, Marina and the Diamonds, and the Beatles.
Anything else, feel free to message me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-03-19 at 14.16 #3.jpg (76.6 KB, 819 views)
SailorCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #139
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Sort-of cross-posted:

Name: Stuart

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 168 lbs

Profession: Marketing Strategist

Music: Anything with a beat...trend toward the ridiculous. Recent obsession is Die Antwoord (merely for the pure spectacle.)

Loves: running slowly, unintended puns, the triple deke, ellipses, ridiculousness, the hidden ball trick, incredibly terrible movies, Reading Rainbow, sarcasm, apple picking, diet coke, the internetz and getting lost in a museum.

Not so Secret: I'm really not that new. However, due to an extended absence? However, I haven't been actively posting here enough...and was sick of lurking.

Thus, I figured I'd re-introduce myself to a few peeps. Now living in Cambridge and am loving life working at an agency in downtown Boston. (Soon to be moving to Beacon...woot!)

Been an interesting past couple of years...new jobs, moves across country (well to Chicago anyway and then back), one relationship of note and a healthy dose of maturity. Go figure...I am only 25 though. Amazing what 2-3 years of life does for ya though. Like to think I'm considerably less of a dumbass.

As always? Love hearing from people and being modestly entertaining. After all, that's what this board is for...making friends.

Plus? I have new glasses. That's gotta be worth something right?

Oh...and I'm an FA...but that should be obvious right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 79376039E.jpeg (39.5 KB, 787 views)

JacketsLost

Last edited by lostjacket; 07-05-2010 at 01:52 PM.
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #140
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I recall you.....seem to recall yours was one of those names I'd see had posted in a thread and I'd think "Oh good, that should be interesting!"
Old 07-05-2010, 02:21 PM   #141
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Haha...guilty.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #142
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorCupcake View Post
I'm 18 and a student.
I also love BHM.
Your face is very pretty.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #143
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Name:"Ghost" will do.

Location: In character it's "the other side...", but really I live in a suburb NW of Chicago.

Profession: WG prose writer on dA and cashier at a grocery store

Music: Large variety of music, classic rock, hard rock, metal, some old school hip-hop, and some indie. I have a lot of favorite artists, so picking one is tough for me.

Likes: Big sports fan, music, gaming (of coarse), and all that FA-related, BBW's and all.
Dislikes: scared of heights, and pop.

About me: Skinny guy, 5'10" and 120 lbs (got the nickname "Ghost" b/c of it basically lol). But I'm a nice guy and fun loving if you get the chance to know me. I'm a huge sports fan (Cubs fan on top of that) and play a lot of sports. I'm an "in the closet" FA (hate that term though), but that's not a big deal for me though. I'm a WG story writer on deviantart and posted one of my stories here called "Her Own Experiment" if you want to check it out. Otherwise, I'm pretty much your average guy with not-so-average surprises!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #144
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm 18 and a student.
I also love BHM.
Pretty, and you just won my heart lol
Welcome!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #145
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostjacket View Post
Sort-of cross-posted:

Well do we get to see the new glasses?
Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #146
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I'm 18 and a student.
I also love BHM.
A shame I'm not a BHM, but these guys would be crazy not to contact you LOL
A belated welcome...
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #147
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Name: My nickname is Spanky

Music: Everything but I'm loving my old-school hippie tracks, my oz hip-hop and Necro

Likes: Big, sexy boys and girls, shoes, eating and having fun

Dislikes: People who don't finish their meals , dishonesty and arrogance

About me: Im half-indian half aussie, 5ft 4 and anything from 120 to 160 lbs depending when u catch me Used to be all about fattening myself and loving you damn sexy bbw but goddam if u bhm havent started turning my head too =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0061.jpg (31.8 KB, 684 views)
Old 07-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #148
vanilla_gorilla_503
silverback

vanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvanilla_gorilla_503 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky.pinata View Post
Name: My nickname is Spanky

Music: Everything but I'm loving my old-school hippie tracks, my oz hip-hop and Necro

Likes: Big, sexy boys and girls, shoes, eating and having fun

Dislikes: People who don't finish their meals , dishonesty and arrogance

About me: Im half-indian half aussie, 5ft 4 and anything from 120 to 160 lbs depending when u catch me Used to be all about fattening myself and loving you damn sexy bbw but goddam if u bhm havent started turning my head too =)
necro? really?..im an atmopshere kinda boi
vanilla_gorilla_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #149
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_gorilla_503 View Post
necro? really?..im an atmopshere kinda boi
They're awesum, but i adore Necro lol
Old 07-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #150
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostjacket View Post
Sort-of cross-posted:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 168 lbs

Profession: Marketing Strategist

Music: Anything with a beat...trend toward the ridiculous. Recent obsession is Die Antwoord (merely for the pure spectacle.)

Loves: running slowly, unintended puns, the triple deke, ellipses, ridiculousness, the hidden ball trick, incredibly terrible movies, Reading Rainbow, sarcasm, apple picking, diet coke, the internetz and getting lost in a museum.

Not so Secret: I'm really not that new. However, due to an extended absence? However, I haven't been actively posting here enough...and was sick of lurking.

Thus, I figured I'd re-introduce myself to a few peeps. Now living in Cambridge and am loving life working at an agency in downtown Boston. (Soon to be moving to Beacon...woot!)

Been an interesting past couple of years...new jobs, moves across country (well to Chicago anyway and then back), one relationship of note and a healthy dose of maturity. Go figure...I am only 25 though. Amazing what 2-3 years of life does for ya though. Like to think I'm considerably less of a dumbass.

As always? Love hearing from people and being modestly entertaining. After all, that's what this board is for...making friends.

Oh...and I'm an FA...but that should be obvious right?

Is that the bookstore in Harvard Square? yay!