Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 10-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yet another Silly Questionairre

Black and white or Color?

Home or away?

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts?

Hugs or kisses?

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy?

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers?

Night or day?

Honey or sugar?

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary)

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do?

Are you living your dream?

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life?

Can men and women be *Just friends*?

What is the meaning of life?
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? neither

Hugs or kisses? hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Laurel and Hardy

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Marx Brothers

Night or day? Day

Honey or sugar?Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) Bill Gates

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? take the 5th on this one

Are you living your dream? Not all that far way from it

I LOVE chocolate!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? no

Can men and women be *Just friends*? yes

What is the meaning of life? Most likely just perpetuating DNA
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:53 PM   #3
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Conrad said:

Quote:
What is the meaning of life? Most likely just perpetuating DNA

Oh see I like that answer. And it's so much better than mine. I was thinking Entennmans Crumb Cake. LOL
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:42 PM   #4
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Home or away?

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? <cringe>

Hugs or kisses? Yes

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers?

Night or day? Depends on the activity and if I need the cover of darkness to get away with it

Honey or sugar? do you have Splenda

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) Someone who is handing out money to every one he/she sees

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Oh no...I want a written disclaimer first

Are you living your dream? only if a nightmare is a dream

I LOVE Pammie!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Well, the dog keeps getting loose

Can men and women be *Just friends*? If not, I got cheated BIG time

life

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.

The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.

Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.

The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.

The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.

The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.

A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.

The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.

The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.

A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.

An account of a person's life; a biography.

Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.

The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.

A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.

Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.

Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.

Actual environment or reality; nature.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #5
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Yet another...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black and white or Color? They both have their attributes.

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Candy Corn, no contest

Hugs or kisses? Kisses

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Both

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? I don't know who the first ones are so I'll have to say Marx.

Night or day? Day

Honey or sugar? Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) My Dad

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Live in a cabin on a lake in Alaska

Are you living your dream? No

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) Oral Sex

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Oh yes!

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Absolutely!!

What is the meaning of life? I'm sure this is that "hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy Question to which I don't know the answer but if not, I still don't know the answer!!!!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:12 PM   #6
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Black and white or Color? Color

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Cake

Hugs or kisses? Both

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? L&H

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Marx

Night or day? Night

Honey or sugar? Sugar

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? I have no idea

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Live in a fantasy novel

Are you living your dream? No

I LOVE Scrozzly-umpkins!!

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Yes

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Yes

What is the meaning of life? Humor
Old 10-17-2005, 06:31 PM   #7
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black and white or Color? It depends what time of the day you're watching Game Show Network.

Home or away? Home, unless we're going someplace fun - like Texas.

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Candy corn

Hugs or kisses? Hugs - especially Sandie's.

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Laurel and Hardy - they remind me of my childhood (watching them on TV).

Night or day? You are the one, Only you 'neath the moon and under the sun....

Honey or sugar? Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) George Carlin

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Pursue a career as a radio DJ.

Are you living your dream? Yes - every day with Sandie.

I LOVE Rock & roll, put another dime in the jukebox baby...!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? No, I got her. However, there is at least one I'm glad I escaped from....

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Of course.

What is the meaning of life? Life is like a sewer - you only get out what you put in.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:31 PM   #8
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Smile

Black and white or Color? all of the above

Home or away? depends on if I got a cold?¿?¿? lol

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? sweet tarts

Hugs or kisses? kinda reminds you of chocolate, right? both

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Groucho, Chico, Zeppo, Harpo

Night or day? nocturnal and diurnal *both*

Honey or sugar? both

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) Paul Hartnol or Phil Hartnol *2 brothers of Orbital*

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? learn all about recording professionally with really awesome equipment.

Are you living your dream? no, but I do know the basics for recording.

I LOVE so much about life!! (fill in the blank)

Can men and women be *Just friends*? I think so, I sure hope so!
Old 10-17-2005, 10:33 PM   #9
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Black and white or Color? black and white. it just looks cooler.

Home or away? home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? candy corn.

Hugs or kisses? hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? martin and lewis, of course.

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Marx.

Night or day? night.

Honey or sugar? sugar

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) my girlfriend

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? film a movie.

Are you living your dream? im working towards it, does that count?

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? yeah, but something better eventually came along.

Can men and women be *Just friends*? definitely

What is the meaning of life? to live. (ooooooo deep!) no, that's lame. i dont know what the meaning of life is. but i will leave you with this: "Life is like a math book: It's full of problems."
Old 10-17-2005, 10:43 PM   #10
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black and white or Color? Depends on the movie. I'm also a big fan of silent films.

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Sweet Tarts

Hugs or kisses? Hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Neither

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Neither

Night or day? Night

Honey or sugar? I guess sugar. I allergic to honey.

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) A person who could pick winning lottery numbers.

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of the women.

Are you living your dream? Not yet.

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) Halloween

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? No

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Not sure

What is the meaning of life? Love

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:14 PM   #11
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Home or away?

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Sorry neither - Hershey's Kisses

Hugs or kisses? See above

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? - The Ritz Brothers are a close 2nd

Night or day? Day

Honey or sugar? Whipped Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary)Michael Moore

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Get a Pilot's license

Are you living your dream? Absolutely - less a few million dollars!

I LOVE A Mystery!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Nope - I got him

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Sure

What is the meaning of life?The Journey

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Black and white or Color? Television or newspaper?
Home or away? Visitor
Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Circus Peanuts
Hugs or kisses? Being sat on
Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Either Smith and Jones, or Fry and Laurie
The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? What about the Dolly Sisters? Or the Brown Brothers? ("My name is Sammy Brown, I just got into town...")
Night or day? Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo...
Honey or sugar? Cooking lard. j/k Actually I like salt.
If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) "Lexi's Guest" (the one at the bottom of this page)
If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Marry a beautiful woman
Are you living your dream? I am dying my nightmare
I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) a lot of things, but few people
Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Yes! I used to have fat girlfriends when I was a young boy, but I somehow offended one of them and she became mean and nasty towards me, and the other one was Hispanic and my dating her was frowned upon (not that I could have mustered the courage to try to go out with her!), and she eventually married someone.
Can men and women be *Just friends*? Yes, but if one is very lonely it can eat that one away like a cancer, so perhaps it should not always be.
What is the meaning of life? Try to do the right thing. If not, you'll probably be forgiven, but try harder next time.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:49 PM   #13
loves2laugh

loves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Black and white or Color? color

Home or away? home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? sweet tarts

Hugs or kisses? hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? martin and lewis

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? marx

Night or day? night

Honey or sugar? sugar

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) St Augustine

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? become an oceanographer

Are you living your dream? not even close

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) nieces and nephews

Can men and women be *Just friends*? yes

What is the meaning of life? make God proud
loves2laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 03:37 PM   #14
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Home or away?

Candy Corn or Sweet Tarts?

Hugs or kisses? both!!

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? neither!!

Night or day?

Honey!!! or sugar?

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary)
President Bush. Can I also have a night??

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do?
I would be a rock star, always on tour!!

No, but I feel as though I'm living in a dream. Does that count?

I LOVE my husband very, very much!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life?
No, but I am one that has gotten away!

Can men and women be *Just friends*?
Yes!! Although I've yet to experience it for myself...LoL! No serioulsy, they can be!

The meaning of life is to have meaning in life!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:04 PM   #15
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Black and white or Color? Doesn't matter, quality of the movie is what counts

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Sweet Tarts

Hugs or kisses?Both

Night or day? Night

Honey or sugar? Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) A sexxy SSBBW Model..... no one in particular

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Go to England

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL !! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Hmm... too many have got a way

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Of course

What is the meaning of life? To live it to the fullest
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:13 AM   #16
big3b

big3b has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
Black and white or Color? Color

Home or away?Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts?Sweet Tarts

Hugs or kisses?Hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy?Laurel and Hardy

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers?The Marx Brothers

Night or day?Day

Honey or sugar?Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary)Micheanglo(sp?)

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? get boobs(yes I am a man, and I want boobs)

Are you living your dream?pretty much

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank)BBW's

Is there a "one that got away" in your life?Nope, I married her

Can men and women be *Just friends*?Yes, but it is difficult

Don't know, but your only as old as you feel
big3b is offline   Reply With Quote