Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 10-18-2005, 12:30 AM   #1
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default OK folks you have 24 hours...........(gulp)

At 1:30am Wednesday morning the pic in my profile comes down.

This is not only as per B-Babes suggestion that we post a pic in our profiles that will make lurkers sign up out of curiosity - but this is a personal empowerment moment for me.

Wayne has spent the last 14 years telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He likes to experiment with taking pics of me. I have never ever shown any of these pics to anyone. I've still been too embarrassed about my body to do that. WEll, last year he snapped this pic. And I felt like all the things he had been saying I was for so long. I think this is the most beautiful pic I have ever taken. And I feel sexy and confident about it. Oh yeah I played with the color a bit so it looked more artsy. LOL

Posting this could be the biggest mistake of my life - considering how many people don't like me. LOL But this is my way of saying I believe I am a beautiful woman - and also giving the finger to a world who says I'm not.

24 hours - that's all folks.

Sandie Z

Last edited by Sandie_Zitkus; 10-18-2005 at 12:32 AM.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #2
Tiger's_Lily
*Very Proud Aussie!!*

Tiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

Hi Sandy

If I were you, I would leave that photo in your profile. From a woman who's body shape and size is similar to your own, it's a lovely shot. You should be proud of it and you most definately not be embarrassed to show it in this forum. As long as that is what YOU want?

It took me a very long time to accept my own shape. I am now, very proud to be me

Cheers

Joa
Tiger's_Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #3
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Sandie, I agree with the above poster!! Your beautiful and your husband did an excellent job on the photo! It has a mystic appeal to it.

I hope that you reconsider keeping the photo up and show our fellow posters here that beauty can come in all shapes! Kudos to your husband for being able to capture your alluring beauty!!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:59 AM   #4
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely pics both, Sandie! Of course Wayne is right but we already knew that.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:26 AM   #5
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow! Sandie! Beautiful! You go girl!!
Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 07:32 AM   #6
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sandie, it's a beautiful pic of a beautiful woman. The only reason I see to take it down is your personal desire to do so...if anyone has a problem with it, it is their problem and not your worry.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beautiful - thanks for sharing
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 08:49 AM   #8
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beautiful photo of a confident woman of substance. Congratulations
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 08:50 AM   #9
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sandie that's a beautiful picture, thank you for sharing!

Sometimes it takes just one special photo for us to start understanding just how beautiful we really are. I enjoy doing portraits of people who are ashamed to have pictures taken of them, then showing them that one picture that makes them smile, and then they want more!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 08:55 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All I can say is "listen to your husband more!"

Well, OK, I can say a little more than that. Listen to him not as in "that is what he thinks, or wants me to think that he thinks," but as in: "this man who I deeply trust believes this thing. I should listen carefully and try to imagine that it could be true!"

Oh, and one more thing: Thanks for sharing

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 08:55 AM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
...I have never ever shown any of these pics to anyone. I've still been too embarrassed about my body to do that.
Beautiful picture, Sandie, and gutsy of you to share it. As for the above statement, see, one of the things that makes us FAs sad and often frustrated is how so many of the fat women we admire hate their bodies and are ashamed of them. We then find ourselves in this weird position to be told that what we find indescribably beautiful, sexy, alluring and enticing is not only rejected by society at large, but even by the very women we admire. This is why it is a wonderful step that you are now able to see the beauty of who and what you are.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:30 AM   #12
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely photo, Sandie.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:31 AM   #13
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Ha haha! Nice! I'll pretend to be Ned and say "Kirlian photography".
Old 10-18-2005, 09:58 AM   #14
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
Beautiful picture, Sandie, and gutsy of you to share it. As for the above statement, see, one of the things that makes us FAs sad and often frustrated is how so many of the fat women we admire hate their bodies and are ashamed of them. We then find ourselves in this weird position to be told that what we find indescribably beautiful, sexy, alluring and enticing is not only rejected by society at large, but even by the very women we admire. This is why it is a wonderful step that you are now able to see the beauty of who and what you are.
Yup Conrad - and at 45 I think it's about damn time I accepted who and what I am. Screw the rest of the world. And after all this time Wayne deserves a woman who is confident about the way she looks. After all - he's always known I was beautiful. It just took me a while to see it.

Thanks for the compliment. And thanks for the venue you have given us all where we can learn how to love ourselves.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:01 AM   #15
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Thank you everyone for the compliments - you have no idea how much it all means to me.

And especially Cat - your compliment meant the world considering how much I love your pics and your confidence! Thank you for that.

Looks like we still have a ton or lurkers tho. OH well - maybe I'll keep the picture in my profile anyway.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:56 PM   #16
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Absolutely lovely, Sandie.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:25 PM   #17
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
Looks like we still have a ton or lurkers tho. OH well - maybe I'll keep the picture in my profile anyway.
Keep it, keep it!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 03:57 PM   #18
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Sandy, that picture is AMAZING! Keep it up there!!!!!

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:08 PM   #19
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Would Rubens not have posed you against some luscious lemon sky, a spaniel at your feet, wreathed in naught but a slow smile?

Sandy - it's a gorgeous photo.

Kim
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:48 PM   #20
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a wonderful photo, but even moreso because of the leap it represents!
Old 10-18-2005, 06:03 PM   #21
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm glad that so many people have expressed their appreciation for Sandie's photo. You have shared in the beauty that I've had as part of my life for 14 years now.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #22
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Beautiful!

Thanks for Sharing, it is a wonderful pic... I am glad you see the beauty that is in it...
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote