Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-10-2009, 06:30 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Gay animals.

I saw this about a gay elephant and thought it was funny.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090410...t-b7e5c6f.html

Actually, the fact that there are gay animals is one of the biggest arguments as to why being gay is 'natural'.
I watched a docu a while ago (will need to find it on youtube!) and it was about gay animals. Pretty facinating.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 AM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a lesbian dog. I swear to god. And she was a hardcore "I hate men" type of big ole dyke. I miss her soooo much. RIP monique! But anytime she saw a girl dog she would ride them and if she saw a boy dog she would try to pick a fight, lol. She was the same way with humans. She loved all of my female family and friends, but not the males!!! She would actually growl and try to bite them. She was a little apricot toy poodle. Soooo effing cute!!! And sooooo butchly lesbian I miss my little girl!!!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to have a gay cat called miso. He used to act all excited when he saw a male cat..female cats he totally ignored. He kinna acted gay too.. i'm not even sure i can explain this.. but he was kinna camp! lmao
aww..monique sounds great! yay for lezbo doggers! Sorry she is gone..though i bet she is up in lezbo dogger heaven watchin out for ya!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote