Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-17-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Chocolate lovers unite!

"The Chocolate Bar" Where every hour is happy hour!

I love it! DH took me out for supper in the old neighborhood I used to live in.
After supper, we went around the corner and down the street to "The Chocolate Bar". Half the store is the retail candy section. Chocolate poured into all kinds of shapes, chocolate dipped fruit and cookies, meltaway truffles, etc... Chocolate bars with various mix-ins, chocolate candies sold in bags, holiday chocolate, baskets, etc... The corridor between the two halves of the store is the ice cream case, something like a couple dozen flavors of chocolate based ice creams. The other half of the store is the cocoa bar. (They may have coffee and other beverages too, we didn't even make it into that section.)

The place was absolutely packed with customers this past Saturday evening. I got a chocolate bar with tart dried cherries in it, and DH got a cup of white chocolate ice cream with bits of many kinds of chocolate candy mixed into it. Both were very good! We will definately be making regular stops there when we're on that side of town.

On a *bitter* note Central Market has discontinued carrying my all-time favorite chocolate bar. I haven't asked about a special order yet because I don't need a whole case. But does anybody know where to get Caffarel extra bittersweet 72% cocoa dark chocolate bars online or via mail-order? Cost Plus World Imports used to carry them and stopped carrying Caffarel in general. Central Market had the dark and milk, but when I stopped in over the weekend, only had the milk and had no tag on the shelf where the dark would have been if it were only sold out. I am SO bummed. It was the ultimate superdark chocolate because it had a mild custardy undernote, instead of that roasty espresso undernote most superdarks have. Mail order sources would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking to order in quantities of no greater than 6 bars at a time.

Tracy
Tracyarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:36 PM   #2
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Teucher Chocolate

OK, I feel like a chocolate pusher. If you ever have a chance to try Teucher Truffles and feel that 78 dollars for 36 pieces (18 oz) isn't crazy (and in this case it isn't) it's a great holiday treat. Once you've tried Teucher no other chocolate comes close, but somehow you can still manage to eat a crunchy bar (Cadbury) or two. Nobody know's the Truffles I've seen.
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tracy, I did a little internet digging and came up with this:

Sidari Enterprises Co. Llc.
DBA Daprano & Co.
e-mail: mick@daprano.com
Tel. 704 927 0590
Fax 704 927 0591

They are the US distributors of Caffarel. I bet they can tell you where you can find it.

By the way - that chocolate place sounds devine!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

I love chocolate with nuts. Peanut clusters have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid, and I was delighted when I grew up and found out they are so easy and inexpensive to make:

1 lb. almond bark
12 oz. chocolate chips
16 oz. peanuts

Melt and mix chocolate in the microwave, stir in peanuts, drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper and cool until hardened. That's the basic recipe, and I've seen and experimented with variations including baker's chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter chips and various kinds of peanuts. They've all been delicious!

Does anyone have a good homemade brownie recipe? I have problems with them getting too firm around the edges before the middle is done, and haven't found a recipe I really like yet. I think one of the best chocolate cake recipes is "Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake" which is on Hershey's cocoa containers and can also be found online.

Chocolate annoyances -- when it's mixed with fruit, mint or coconut. I love fruit but mixing it with chocolate ruins both of them. Mint is for toothpaste and breath fresheners, not food. And coconut is just altogether disgusting. I don't like chocolate assortments because so many times hidden nasties are inside.

So what are everyone's favorite ways to enjoy chocolate? Peanut clusters or walnut brownies with ice cream (chocolate and nuts in the ice cream, and hot fudge too) is near the top of my list.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:54 AM   #5
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My name is Sue and I am a chocoholic. Panting heavily after reading the above posts. Is it just me or did it suddenly get hot in here?

Decisions, decisions. Light chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, plain chocolate, mint chocolate, chocolate with nuts, chocolate with fruit, chocolate with coconut, chocolate with chocolate ... I just can't decide which is best, so I'll probably need to try them all again and again until I can make up my mind. Purely for scientific research of course.

Good thing I restocked my chocolate stash last week. And there's nothing like a good mug of hot cocoa to start the morning.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:25 AM   #6
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopaint-1
Nobody know's the Truffles I've seen.

Cute Auto! Very Cute...

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:30 AM   #7
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
My name is Sue and I am a chocoholic...

Welcome, Sue! Now let's open up our books to step number...

Ummm Where Charlie smashes the glass ceiling...

(The best chocolate I ever had at one time, was a few years ago in San Francisco, at the Warf... (no kidding) It was one of those shops where you at least have to buy one piece of chocolate. I had a milk chocolate cup full of fresh Raspberries, then the cup was filled in with Milk chocolate. Not quite set, a little melty.... MMMMmmmmm

Yes, I said melty lol

~Allie
Old 10-26-2005, 09:57 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Truly the food of the gods....

....at least if the gods have any good taste

I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate, preferably ~70 cocoa. I lived in France for a couple of years and got spoiled by how easy it was to get good chocolate there. For years after we moved back my mom would get anybody going over there to bring back cooking chocolate and cocoa, because even those basics were better there.

My desk drawer fix is a bag of 'belgian' dark chocolate wafers, bought from a bulk food store. You know, the round wafers meant for cooking with? They are cheap, and taste perfectly fine just the way they are

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:20 AM   #9
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OK, I feel like a chocolate pusher. If you ever have a chance to try Teucher Truffles and feel that 78 dollars for 36 pieces (18 oz) isn't crazy (and in this case it isn't) it's a great holiday treat. Once you've tried Teucher no other chocolate comes close, but somehow you can still manage to eat a crunchy bar (Cadbury) or two. Nobody know's the Truffles I've seen.
As a Swiss national, I know all about chocolate. I was brought up on and couldn't live without it. We had chocolate sandwiches (well, that was a kids' thing, not a national disk...), and even in the Swiss military, the field and emergency rations had chocolate bars in them. It was a Swiss who invented milk chocolate, and Nestle, of course, is a Swiss company. If you're Swiss, you can only chuckle at third-rate, perfumed wannabes like Godiva and other impostors. In the meantime, of course, I've learned to love Hershey, Cadbury, See's and lots of other good stuff made not at the source.

Teuscher is very special. They started as just a small chocolate shop in downtown Zurich. We used to go buy the Champagne Truffles for special occasions. Girlfriends adored them. They are indeed the very best. These days, they fly them in every day from Switzerland, which means you can get them in selected places in New York and perhaps other NorthEastern locations. Not in California, though (sniff).
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:31 AM   #10
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
My name is Sue and I am a chocoholic...
Welcome, Sue! Now let's open up our books to step number...
Ummm Where Charlie smashes the glass ceiling...
I love getting smashed on chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
I lived in France for a couple of years and got spoiled by how easy it was to get good chocolate there.
Mais oui, le chocolat franÁais est merveilleux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
As a Swiss national, I know all about chocolate. I was brought up on and couldn't live without it. We had chocolate sandwiches (well, that was a kids' thing, not a national disk...), and even in the Swiss military, the field and emergency rations had chocolate bars in them. It was a Swiss who invented milk chocolate, and Nestle, of course, is a Swiss company.
Thank heaven for the Swiss!

The Germans know their chocolate too. During one vacation, Art & I stumbled into a great little chocolate shop in Berlin, and the aromas were sinfully rich. Maybe we fat women are just naturally more sensual, but I even opened my mouth a little to draw in the aromas over my tongue. It was some of the best-tasting air I ever ate!

The shopkeeper probably had (pre-Euro) Deutschmark signs in his eyes when big tall fat Sue walked in. It was so cute when he asked (if I remember correctly), "MŲchte Madame eine Probe versuchen?" ("Would Madame like to try a sample?") Oh, I might be persuaded, and then I bought wayyyy too much. Good thing we flew business class, I sure needed the extra space on our way home.

Last edited by TallFatSue; 10-26-2005 at 12:48 PM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 12:06 PM   #11
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

We went back to The Chocolate Bar over the weekend.

My, oh my, oh my... This time I got a bag of chocolate covered dried fruit. Cherries, bits of peaches, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and cranberries. It's like taking Raisinettes to a whole new level.

I found another brand I really like. Michel Cluizel extra dark chocolate, 85% cocoa content. Most people would consider it a baking chocolate, but I like it as is. It's got that alkaline tang that unsweetened chocolate has, but it's very smooth and rich. Just enough sugar to soften the "bite" of the cocoa.

Tracy
Tracyarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:31 PM   #12
chubluvman

chubluvman has said some nice things
Default Coconut clusters

Milk chocolate is my favorite and is really awesome with coconut. Coconut clusters are my alltime favorite candy. Also love the Reeses Cups and the Hershey's bars.
chubluvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #13
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I'm just not a chocolate person. Once in awhile is okay but I just don't get the whole chocoholic thing.
I am however, willing to try your tuffles if you're willing to buy me some for Christmas!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile

I heart chocolate. But its not something I eat in major quantities. A bag of dark chocolate kisses lasts me a long time, since I tend to savor each one. I think Dove(tm) has the smoothest dark chocolate, at least.. available here in the U.S.

Btw, I think the best tasting Chocolate Soda.. is Shasta's Diet Chocolate Soda. They've formulated it using Splenda(tm). It kinda fixes my chocolate.. and my soda craving for a... a while.

My favorite candy bar is the Zero. Coated in White Fudge. I think I need one right now.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:21 PM   #15
DaBigLadyBug
On Timeout

DaBigLadyBug has said some nice things
Default and another bits the dust!

ok i dont know if there new or have been around awhile,but for the first time today i bought a mint Kit-Kat bar,OMG it was the best candy bar i have had in awhile,i only bought 2,because they were 2 for a buck......:o counts her change !
LOL........the dog thought i was gonna share ,BAD DOG BAD!
DaBigLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:48 PM   #16
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
OK, I feel like a chocolate pusher. If you ever have a chance to try Teucher Truffles and feel that 78 dollars for 36 pieces (18 oz) isn't crazy (and in this case it isn't) it's a great holiday treat. Once you've tried Teucher no other chocolate comes close... Nobody know's the Truffles I've seen.
I was given a box of Teuchers a few years ago for my birthday. Lovely, lovely gift. Perhaps wasted on me, though, as I'm unevolved enough in my chocolate tastes to wanna play See How Many I Can Get Into My Mouth At Once with 'em.

Ahhh, but the dark chocolate turtles from Albanian chocolatier ELK Candy Company on Second Avenue? BoyHOWDY them things is tasty. And they have these coconut Nipples of Venus -looking things that're also good. But not nearly as luscious as the bitterish turtles with their tender pecans and super-buttery pale, soft caramel...

[BB mops brow, and enjoys the fact that it rhymes with "drops trou."]
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:42 PM   #17
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

I thought of an exception to my no fruit with chocolate rule Ė bananas. I like them with chocolate ice cream and also chocolate-covered frozen bananas.

Nobody has any good brownie recipes? Some of these fancy chocolates sound delicious, but Iím not into rare, expensive food, especially since I enjoy excess and with chocolate generally do something like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
play See How Many I Can Get Into My Mouth At Once
Plus, I like homemade stuff.

Speaking of chocolate ice cream, BB, do you still have and use your Donvier? I do mine, which I got because of your post about it, and itís still the best ice cream ever too!
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #18
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
As a Swiss national, I know all about chocolate. I was brought up on and couldn't live without it. We had chocolate sandwiches (well, that was a kids' thing, not a national disk...), and even in the Swiss military, the field and emergency rations had chocolate bars in them. It was a Swiss who invented milk chocolate, and Nestle, of course, is a Swiss company. If you're Swiss, you can only chuckle at third-rate, perfumed wannabes like Godiva and other impostors. In the meantime, of course, I've learned to love Hershey, Cadbury, See's and lots of other good stuff made not at the source.

Teuscher is very special. They started as just a small chocolate shop in downtown Zurich. We used to go buy the Champagne Truffles for special occasions. Girlfriends adored them. They are indeed the very best. These days, they fly them in every day from Switzerland, which means you can get them in selected places in New York and perhaps other NorthEastern locations. Not in California, though (sniff).
But, you can order Teuscher chocolates online and they are from Beverly Hills. If you live closeby you can pick them up yourself. I am partial to Lindt Truffles myself. They are yummy!

http://www.teuscherbeverlyhills.com/
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 11:47 PM   #19
BBWMoon
Kisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Ahhh, but the dark chocolate turtles from Albanian chocolatier ELK Candy Company on Second Avenue? BoyHOWDY them things is tasty. And they have these coconut Nipples of Venus -looking things that're also good.
Hmm... so you know all of the secrets on the East Side??? Wow, I'd love to go there... btw, did you ever try the Beard Papa's Cream Puffs I mentioned earlier this year? I think you did... but I don't quite remember.

I'm going to have to find this Elk place... I love coconut!
Old 11-04-2005, 06:34 AM   #20
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMoon
Hmm... so you know all of the secrets on the East Side??? Wow, I'd love to go there... btw, did you ever try the Beard Papa's Cream Puffs I mentioned earlier this year? I think you did... but I don't quite remember.

I'm going to have to find this Elk place... I love coconut!
I ADORE Beard Papa's cream puffs. And we now have two other cream puff places competing. Cream puff wars. Lovely, indeed. So much better than that pesky thing in Iraq.

ELK Candy Co. is on Second Ave between 84th and 85th. Their specialty is marzipan, and the wee fruit shapes are adorable and delish, but those dark chocolate turtles rock me to the core.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Old 11-04-2005, 06:37 AM   #21
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Speaking of chocolate ice cream, BB, do you still have and use your Donvier? I do mine, which I got because of your post about it, and itís still the best ice cream ever too!
Sadly, my Donvier now sits on a shelf too high for me to reach.