Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-11-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default musicians who are confirmed FAs

I want to start a rolling thread of FAs/FFAs who are established artists. Please have proof or at least a citation, even if it's just a Livejournal entry from a fat groupie. I just don't want this to be another "I THINK ___ IS AN FA BECAUSE OF [EXTRAORDINARILY LOOSE INTERPRETATION OF A SONG]" thread.

1. Fat Mike - singer of NOFX.

From the band's official website Q&A:

Berkeley, CA - United States
May 20, 2002

As a female with a "bigga figga," I really appreciate your pro-fat songs... funny thing is, methinks that a lot of your dumber fans think that Hot Dog in a Hallway and SF Fat are jokes. Do a search on the net of "Fat chicks NOFX" (don't ask) and you get stuff like, "Turnons: NOFX. Turnoffs: Fat Chicks!" Bums. So my question is this: can you clarify once and for all that you dig big chicks? And is it the whole band that's down with it, or just Mike? thanks

That's fucked. Lets set the record straight. Yes I really like big girls. I used to date a bunch of big women. I think the biggest was 220. She was awesome. I'm married now though and although my wife looks skinny, she used to weigh 30 pounds more when we were first goin out. She keeps gettin skinnier too, I gotta do something about it. As far as the other guys go, I don't think they care either way, cuz I've seen both Melvin and Hefe with big girls and little girls.

Fat Mike

Can anyone get confirmation on Morrissey, Elephant Man or Carlos D of Interpol?

Last edited by exile in thighville; 04-11-2009 at 04:10 AM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

Answering whether or not Morissey likes anyone, any gender is impossible, let alone whether or not he prefers bigger women.

Carlos D and Elephant man are slightly easier.

I read somewhere, the exact link evades me, probably a blog someplace, that Carlos D does prefer bigger women, or at least it was thought he did, so i think it's safe to assume he has had some kind of relationship or incident involving a big woman.

Elephant man i'm pretty sure also prefers big women, check out this vid made me smile

Hope that was helpful.

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #3
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

this is from an old thread where i was an absolute douchebag and doesn't really confirm anything but eh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decades View Post
Here's a snippet from an airing of Loveline where Carlos is defending older and larger women when Adam goes on the attack :

Adam : I like it when old women talk about being sexy and I like it when fat chicks talk about being sexy.It's like yeah yeah....out of the way I gotta find a hot chick! Go be sexy over there!

Carlos : Those two terms are not necessarily mutually exclusive with hotness!

Adam : I know,but guys would like to err on the side of hotness...My sack would like to err on the side of hotness.

Dr. Drew : Your biology errs on the side of reproductive potential and so you're always going to be attracted to symmetry and youth cause that's just the way it is. If you are actually intimately involved with somebody,somebody that you're really into,you'll still be into them at an older age as well. Is that your point?

Adam: Yeah,is that your point?

Carlos: Well sort of,but no.That has to do with love and stuff,but I'm actually just talking about raw lust which can actually find as it's object certain other body types that are not necessarily conventionally known as hot but are nonetheless HOT because the people who occupy those forms make themselves hot by the way they carry themselves.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:08 AM   #4
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFA View Post
Answering whether or not Morissey likes anyone, any gender is impossible, let alone whether or not he prefers bigger women.
chuuuuch.

i didn't even notice the morrissey thing until i was telling my friend about my EMP presentation pitch on unusual fat girl tribute songs (mika, queen) and he told me moz has like like 3 different songs, and it turned out to be true, but they're really bizarre and not exactly FA: "some girls are bigger than others" is totally ambiguous and "you're the one for me, fatty" is Irony Alert.

no fucking clue what the "How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say / Would you like to marry me / and if you like you can buy the ring / she doesn't care about anything" part in "william it was really nothing" means.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ironically Mike of NOFX came into conversation yesterday lol. A few years back Mike did an interview up in Cleveland and totally ragged on Underoath for being a christian band or wtv, and called them pussys and stuff. While I don't agree with the arguement, I found it rly funny that Underoath hasnt come here for like 2 years now...what a bunch of pussys :P

haha...I love NOFX....Its rly cool to know that not all musicians are into stickthin women with artificial parts...

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

Can anyone get confirmation on Morrissey, Elephant Man or Carlos D of Interpol?
Morrissey's sexuality has never been confirmed, though I think we all have our own ideas

However he has said he finds bigger women to be maternal and matronly, and rubenesque.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 04-11-2009 at 10:11 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

no fucking clue what the "How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say / Would you like to marry me / and if you like you can buy the ring / she doesn't care about anything" part in "william it was really nothing" means.
In terms of this song, it is said Moz was writing from the view of a male protagonist. The song was supposedly about a friend of his called Billy who was dumped by his fiancee, who was apparently chubby or fat.

It was Morrissey's way of writing typical male words of comfort. Like "well you wouldn't wanna marry a fat girl anyways would you mate...?" kind of thing.

Not Moz's view necessarily, just his way of writing from the view of a typical male. He doesn't always write songs with himself as the protagonist.

When it comes to "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others", it is said that this was literally and simply about Morrissey getting to a point in his life when he realised there were some girls who were bigger than others! Beforehand he had just seen women as women, not different shapes and sizes, but in his teens he realised a big deal was made out of weight and size, and the song is saying he doesn't quite understand the fascination, as there have been women of all shapes and sizes since the dawn of time. So apparently that's all it is about.

My source is my own superb knowledge of him (LOL!) and the "Songs That Saved Your Life" Morrissey and Smith's reference book

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 04-11-2009 at 10:12 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
When it comes to "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others", it is said that this was literally and simply about Morrissey getting to a point in his life when he realised there were some girls who were bigger than others! Beforehand he had just seen women as women, not different shapes and sizes, but in his teens he realised a big deal was made out of weight and size, and the song is saying he doesn't quite understand the fascination, as there have been women of all shapes and sizes since the dawn of time. So apparently that's all it is about.

My source is my own superb knowledge of him (LOL!) and the "Songs That Saved Your Life" Morrissey and Smith's reference book
this is fantastic to finally know honestly, and yeah it kind of helps the idea that moz is gay if he wasn't paying that much attention to their bodies haha
Old 04-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

redman seems to like a fat chick with a body enormous, but apparently it's not about the weight but rather how they performin'.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

part of me hates myself for posting this... but I believe bow wow may be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig1Uh41JYZI
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There was the hoo-ha with Greg Graffin from Bad Religion (caught webcamming with a fat chick or whatever). I dunno what that means, but his name seems to come up with this topic.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #12
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
There was the hoo-ha with Greg Graffin from Bad Religion (caught webcamming with a fat chick or whatever). I dunno what that means, but his name seems to come up with this topic.
WHAT

seriously? i never heard about this ever!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
part of me hates myself for posting this... but I believe bow wow may be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig1Uh41JYZI
i think so too, the video's pretty nice and doesn't stink of novelty quite so much.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #14
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Quote:
WHAT

seriously? i never heard about this ever!
I'm sure you've looked it up by now, but for those who have not... a quick Google search of "Greg Graffin + Webcam + Fat chicks" yields a number of results.

Some are on music forums

and this one has the pics referred to in the above link.

Granted, it's just heresay and some pictures and SOMEONE took of the guy on cam, but it's worth about 14,000 odd hits on Google lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #15
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

thread won.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pharoah Sanders' wife is a BBW. They used to live near my work and came in regularly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg faarao.jpg (52.0 KB, 701 views)
Old 04-12-2009, 02:53 AM   #17
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i remember pictures of the girl from the first time i read about the greg gaffin thing, and she was like a size 16. so.

the carlos d thing makes me scratch my head because i've actually met the guy years and years ago (i guess only remarkable considering my distance from new york), and got a jillion times more of a likes-boys vibe than anything else.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
got a jillion times more of a likes-boys vibe than anything else.
to be fair, you'd get this vibe from me too
Old 04-12-2009, 04:24 AM   #19
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

well i DO think pretty much everyone with glasses is gay.
see because i am terribly unsophisticated.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 AM   #20
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
I'm sure you've looked it up by now, but for those who have not... a quick Google search of "Greg Graffin + Webcam + Fat chicks" yields a number of results.

Some are on music forums

and this one has the pics referred to in the above link.

Granted, it's just heresay and some pictures and SOMEONE took of the guy on cam, but it's worth about 14,000 odd hits on Google lol.
This just made my day.
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #21
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
redman seems to like a fat chick with a body enormous, but apparently it's not about the weight but rather how they performin'.
What about the drummer or whatever from Cracker?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #22
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
permission to speak
Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 PM   #23
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The guitarist from voodoo prophet...his personal myspace caption is "BBW Hunter"

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
permission to speak
Uh well apparently he has an affinity for chunkies. I THINK it was the drummer. Ask the person I quoted about it.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #25
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Quote:
permission to speak
i think he is, but maybe one of those borderline cases. from what i know he's always dated chubby girls, he's definitely got a set "type" .. but does that make him a real deal holyfield FA? i'm not sure.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote