Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Gina Cubed by Anonymous (~BBW, Stuffing, Captivity, ~SWG)

~BBW, Stuffing, Captivity, ~SWG - Young girl kidnapped and forced to stuff herself to live

Gina Cubed
by Anonymous
(prologue added for context by BSFan)

(Another tale migrated from the Dimensions Anonymous
Alcove, slightly enhanced as part of our Story Migration Project;
this tale has a prologue added for benefit of those
who never saw the movie after which this tale is modeled.)

Prologue

The story you are about to read is absolutely true. It happened.

This is the story of a young female, thin, athletic, by all definitions just an average high school student. She has friends. She has a loving family. In a sense, she is like so many of us, another cookie from the same cutter. This story is not a work of fiction, but is instead an account. This is the account of one seemingly average female and the day she woke up in the Cube.

Now, I won’t pass judgment on the Cube. I won’t say that it’s a terrible place, or even a wonderful place, because quite frankly I don’t know. The only way I could would be to go to the Cube myself, and I’ve never been there nor do I know of any way to get there. After all, like the young lady in this account, I do not know the Cube’s location. All I know about the Cube itself is what has been told to me, admittedly by a friend who knew the person who inhabited the Cube, and, after many years, was around when this young woman decided to open up about her story.

You see I have spent quite awhile now trying to study the Cube, trying to piece together knowledge about it based on the few accounts that I’ve managed to piece together. With unbelievable luck, my colleague happened to be mentioning this seemingly outlandish study of mine, when the female she was discussing this with realized she finally found someone she could confide in. Sadly, afterwards any attempt by me to clarify details of this story, specifically what happened after the Cube were met with great resistance as the young woman declined several times via e-mail insisting that she was “tired of sounding like a crazy person.”

For the sake of anonymity the female’s name has been changed. We will call her Gina, and the account before you encompasses the full statement that Gina expressed to my colleague. Though she refused clarification of some minor details, I firmly believe that her account of the Cube itself is so clear (and my colleague expressed to me that she was quite passionate in her accounting of her, for lack of a better word, ordeal) that I am confident in my belief that she did in fact experience these events.

As stated before, I have spoken to numerous other people who have likewise described similar accounts. Furthermore, background checks of Gina show her to be nothing more than your average American female with no reports of prolonged stays in hospitals, let alone signs of serious mental defects. I will state now that, as a professional I tossed out two previous studies after finding out the subjects had been recorded as suffering multiple “emotional” episodes.

I remind you again that I am firm in my belief that the events in this account are quite true. However, I am afraid that you will find very little answers about the Cube. As previously stated, my only knowledge of the Cube comes from these accounts and Gina, like all of the other members of my previous case studies on this subject could not identify where she was, why she was there, or who her captors were. I implore you to feel free to speculate as to what these answers are. I’m sorry if some of you who feel the need to have everything answered for them will feel rather uncomfortable, but I find the account itself to be an interesting account of a phenomenon that I hope to someday shed more light on.

Once more however, I must warn you. The Cube is real. These events are real. Like so many of my other case study participants, Gina is an average human being. This leads me to speculate that anyone may find themselves to in the Cube at any time. Think about that as you read this account. If for no other reason, read this account so that you may educate yourself and be able to identify the Cube should the very real possibility occur that you find yourself in this situation.

Be wary when you fall asleep tonight, because, like Gina and my other case study participants, you may wake up to find yourself in the Cube, and you may find yourself unexpectedly expanding your horizons.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Observer; 07-04-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Gina Cubed 2

Part One

Gina lazily put on her pajamas. After a long day at tennis practice, she wanted nothing more then to get a good night's sleep. She hopped into bed and pulled the comforter over herself. Gina closed her eyes and started to drift off as she thought about what she would do the next day.

Gina awoke from a good sleep and reached over to check the time. Surely she would be late for school. With her face in her pillow, she reached for the clock but it or her dresser wasn’t there. She jumped up in confusion and looked around.

Those items were absent. In fact, nothing was there because she wasn't in her room anymore!

She looked around and found herself in a small white room. It was barely furnished, having only a bed, a toilet, a small table in the center and a computer.

She got up and looked for a door. There were six doors, one on each wall, one on the floor, and one on the ceiling. The ceiling door was accessible by the collapsible ladder which hung down from beside the opening.

The doors were small, square-shaped, and metallic. Each one stood an equal distance from the floor and the ceiling, about six feet. The door itself was about four feet tall and wide. Each door had a handle much like a large safe and was centered. The handle had to be spun multiple times to open the door.

Gina was a very calm and logical person, so she skipped the hysteria and began search for a way out. She checked all the doors but none of them budged.

In her confusion, she sat down on the bed to think about it. Only then did she realize that she was now dressed sexily in a gray tank top and gray briefs.

Gina was in excellent shape, being a varsity tennis player. She only stood 5 feet tall with large breasts, a flat stomach, complimented by compact backside. Many people had told her she was attractive.

She looked around again as she continued thinking. The computer caught her eye and she hoped that it had internet service. She could use it to contact someone to get her out of here. She excitedly ran over to the computer and sat down. She realized that there was a message on the screen, perhaps from her captor?

It read, "Hello, and welcome to the cube. All you must do is simply go through five rooms of the cube a day. There is no escaping, so don't bother to try. Failure to comply will result in your death. Bon Appetit."

Now, was the time to panic. What did it mean? How was she supposed to get into another room? What did it mean by "Bon Appetit"?

She had a seat at the table and put her head on her palms. In front of her was a silver dining platter, with a large half-egg shaped cover on. She hadn't noticed it before. She lifted it. Inside was a large slice of chocolate cake with heavy frosting, a glass of milk, a plate, and a fork.

Now that she thought about it, she was feeling hungry. She pulled it closer to take a bite, then realized it might not be safe though she was still tempted to eat it.

She looked around the room before nervously took a small bite. Nothing happened. She didn't die or keel over with foam spurting out of her mouth.

Gina never worried about eating junk food because it wasn't served that often in her Asian household. She also had a fast metabolism. She took a sip of the milk, which she noticed was whole milk, fattening but yummy.

She ate three quarters of the cake then leaned back and rested her hands on her flat tummy, noticing how the cake had left a slight bulge. She decided to indulge and finish off the rest of the cake. She thoughtfully took her last bite and the last sip of the milk. It was delicious.

She had just wiped her mouth with a napkin again rested her hand on her stomach when she heard a poof sound and saw that all of the door handles began to spin slowly and freely.

Unlocked! she immediately thought.

Gina got up a little a little too quickly and stumbled a step. She ventured outward in a straight line, hoping that she would reach an exit soon. She spun the door handle, which was like a metallic steering wheel on a pirate ship.

The door made a low hissing sound as it opened. She climbed the ladder that extended from the door and crawled through the four foot long tunnel. It ended at another door that opened the same way as the last one.

She climbed down into the next room. It looked exactly the same as the previous room except that the walls were orange instead of white. However, there was no computer in this room. As soon as her feet hit the floor, the door above her head closed with the same hiss as when it had opened.

For some reason, she felt hungry again. After running her hands down her slightly swollen middle she sat down to eat again. She again lifted the silver cover, but this time to find a whole meal. It consisted of several slices of freshly cooked turkey, mashed potatoes with a generous amount of gravy, all complimented by a beer mug. The mug was filled only with apple cider.

She dug in and enjoyed the delicious food, eating only about half of it. She was filling up quickly so she slowed down a bit. Turkey was one of her favorite foods and she finished that first. She still had a mound of potatoes left along with the cider. Laboriously eating the potatoes, she steadily felt more and more stuffed.

She wasn't really hungry anymore but she felt like she should clean her plate. Eventually she stuffed herself silly and felt a bit drowsy. Stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey, she decided to take a short nap. She pulled a blanket over herself and saw the fullness of her stomach. It wasn’t that big but she thought it was cute how her tummy bulged out.

She slept for about an hour, on her back, naturally. She stretched, sat up, and looked ponderously at her tummy some more. She was going to have to go easy on the eating for now.

When she got up she noticed a small duffel bag under the bed. In it was exactly what she was already wearing, more tanks and panties. Her current bottoms were tight in the tummy so she checked the bag for larger sizes.

She found that the sizes went all the way up to a size 10. This was huge compared to the size 0 Gina usually wore. She grabbed a size 2 pair and quickly changed because wondered if someone was watching her. They weren't as loose as she remembered a size 2 to be.

When she sat back down a terrible thought rushed into Gina's head. The message on the computer said five rooms a day. She had already figured out that to get to another meal she had to eat all the food in the current room. That's what "bon appetit" had meant…

How was a small girl like Gina supposed to eat that much food? It was insane. She felt a little less full then when she last ate but not enough to go through three more rooms.

She sat down on the bed and sobbed into her hand a bit. It occurred to her she might not be able to fulfill the task. Would she be killed? If so, how? Thinking about this frightened Gina a lot.

She decided not to give up. If she were to die in this place she would have at least tried her best.

“Gee, stuffing yourself silly is what all girls dream of doing“, Gina thought sarcastically.

The room doors had already opened so Gina grabbed the bag of clothing and headed into the next one. The room was once again the same but with light purple walls.

Gina walked to the table and lifted the lid. She closed her eyes as she did so, hoping that it would be a small meal. She opened her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. It was only a cup of boba, an Asian tea with balls at the bottom of the cup. The marble sized balls tasted like gummy bears.

Although it was a large cup, Gina had consumed her share before. Gina drank the entire cup surprisingly quick. She always enjoyed the tasty gummy balls at the bottom.

Gina finished off the boba while standing, sticking her gut out proudly as she sucked down the rest of the large drink. She set the cup down on the table and walked to door, waiting for it to open. It did so with a familiar hissing sound.

As she crawled on her hands and knees into other next room, she felt like her belly was dragging on the floor even though it wasn’t. She noticed this room was white, like the one she had first been in.

She sat down at the table and excitedly open the lid to see what meal awaited her. She was relieved again because it was only a salad. It had iceberg lettuce with her favorite ranch dressing. Parmesan cheese and bacon bits topped it all off. The dressing was very thick, rich and fattening.

Considering the capacity of her small stomach, she consumed the salad without much effort but ended up feeling full again. She washed it all down with the Pepsi beside the plate.

She sat back and drummed on her belly. She wondered who was supplying the food and how it was always fresh when she got there. She re-focused her effort on the one room ahead because after that she could think and sleep all she wanted for the rest of the night.

The next room was red and she wondered if the colors had any significance. She laid down flat on the bed, stretching her arms and legs. Then she stood up and bent back and forth a bit, her stuffed tummy was prohibiting her movement.

Running her finger along the inside of the elastic waistband, she looked at the food platter and thought, “Still room to grow.”

She was hoping it was a small meal again but didn’t worry as much because it was the last meal for the day. She opened the container.

She frowned slightly at the two large, juicy, cheeseburgers surrounded by golden steak fries. She was full but liked the smell and appearance of this feast. This meal was also accompanied by a Pepsi.

She had learned from the previous rooms that finishing her drink was not obligatory to pass on to the next room. She only liked one condiment, ketchup. It was the only one provided here and she found that to be an odd coincidence. This made her wonder once more about her captor and why that person had specifically chosen her for this game. Did this person know her already?

Eating just one of the burgers didn’t seem that hard, at first, but wasn't as easy as she had expected. She eventually finished it, deciding to take a break. She wasn't used to her belly being so full.

Every few minutes she would start eating a few fries again, eventually finishing them. She decided to eat the last burger in the comfort of the bed.

She lay down on her stomach, temporarily forgetting all the food that was in it. She turned on her back with a couple pillows under her head. She held the burger with both hands and rested it on her belly. She took one bite and struggled to get it down.

She was completely stuffed. The burger was too big and weighed at least a half pound. She took a sip of Pepsi to help wash it down and rested another 15 minutes in hopes of being able to finish. She stood up, and said quietly, "I'm going to do it."

She snatched the burger with new determination and wolfed down several big bites. After each one, she drank a sip of cola. She finally finished it off, tipping her head back for the last bite and chewed it slowly. She had never been so full in her life and felt like she had accomplished something important.

Her gut was enormous compared to it’s usual size. It sat triumphantly on top of her panty line and had even made her tank top ride up.

Automatically she got up to go to the next room. It was then that she realized that she didn't have to. She felt relief and was happy to finally rest.

She laid back down and prepared for day two. Under the blankets, she put her hands on her stomach. It was very firm and taut. She drummed on it a bit before falling to sleep.

Gina slept for a straight 12 hours. She woke up and stretched, noticing her belly looked almost normal although yesterday's gorge left a slight bump. She grabbed her bag and walked into the next room, preparing for another feast.

She wasn't starving, but she wasn't full either. Gina took a seat at the table and lifted the lid. And today's first meal was....breakfast. She was presented with a stack of pancakes, sausages, potatoes, fresh fruit and toast. The meal was accompanied with whole milk.

Gina started off by dousing the pancakes with syrup and butter then consumed them two at a time. She moved onto the sausages and potatoes.

All the food was excellent. The fruit was fresh, and sweet, just perfect. She ate the delicious food and ended the meal by slathering her toast with jam and eating it as a sandwich. Deciding to pace herself today, she rested for a while.

Under the clothing in her bag, she found a few books and magazines. After flipping through a few magazines, she went into the next room. It had been a couple hours since breakfast so she walked directly to the table and checked what she'd be eating now.

A plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk as laid out for her. There wasn't much food here so Gina just pushed it down quickly. Preferring to eat her cookies dry, she ended up chugging her glass of milk at the end.

After another break, she went into the next room and had two grilled cheese sandwiches. They weren't too hefty but were greasy. She wolfed them down, all the while letting her full stomach hang out.

In another 30 minutes, she was in the next room, on the bed with two Snickers bars. She knew everything was fattening but she was in heaven. Gina ate them both in tandem, filling her mouth and looking like a chipmunk.

She finished the candy but didn't get up. She was almost full but had one more room to go.

“Won't be too tough“, she thought.

She got up and went to the last room. It contained another large meal. This time she got a bowls full of orange chicken, chow mien, teriyaki chicken accompanied by a larger bowl of steamed, white rice.

She patted her belly, sat down, and said, "Here we go."

The meal also came with chopsticks that Gina had long ago learned to master. She started off with the chow mien and orange chicken. She was stuffed and wanted to stop there.

With considerable effort, she finished off the teriyaki chicken. However, much of the rice was still there. The steamed rice was clumpy, perfectly white, and tasteless. Strangely enough, this is just how Gina liked it.

Once again, Gina went to bed to finish her food. She set down her bowl of rice and put the tray on the apex of her tummy. To her surprise, it lay parallel to the floor and didn't touch any other part of her body.

She liked eating, but now she was just too engorged. She labored through the rice until she was FINALLY finished, holding her swollen gut with both hands as she massaged it. She felt even fuller than yesterday. Lying down, she groaned a bit as she ran her hands up and down her midsection.

Her belly was bursting through the line where, on any other day, the bottom of her tank top and the top of her panties would meet. Deciding that she wanted to read for a bit, she stood up slowly to get a book. Gina took a long, deep breath, and pushed it out slowly, which made her gut stick out. She didn't bother sucking it back in.

She found the book Jurassic Park and thought, “This will do for now.”

Gina laid back down. She only needed one pillow because her tummy was so full she could rest the book on it and see over her breasts. Gina started reading and within 20 minutes she was fast asleep.

She awoke late again and stretched as she thought about what she might eat today. Sitting back down on her bed, she noticed that her shirt still rode up on her belly. She pulled it down, embarrassed, although no one had seen it.

The day ended up progressing the same as the others. She ate, slept and read all day, going to bed stuffed to the gills. This continued into the next week. Every day Gina felt more desperate to get out. For the past 10 days, Gina had been stuffing herself like a Thanksgiving turkey with delicious, fattening food.

Gina realized that she had gained weight. She estimated the gain to be about 12 or 13 pounds. She no longer fit into size 0 briefs, even when she wasn't stuffed, and the size 2 briefs weren't even loose anymore. In a few days, they would be tight on her.

Gina took note of her new body and felt as though almost all of her weight had gone right to her gut. It was definitely no longer flat and toned as it had once been. It was now quite round.

Gina was constantly stuffed and quickly graduated up to the next size in tank tops. Her tummy still poked out in the bigger size, under the shirt and over the panties.

Gina inspected herself in the small mounted mirror above the toilet. Her gain wasn't too noticeable from the front except that her panty line dented in the middle and her tummy was visible. The side, however, was a different story.

From the side her gut was round and protruding and easily visible. She looked in the mirror, sucked it in, looking almost exactly as she did when she had first arrived. Her arms and legs were just slightly bigger.

She slowly exhaled and let her stomach out, realizing that she had developed a small pot belly. She shook it disapprovingly, watching it jiggle. She sucked it in again but knew that wasn't going to fool anyone.

Releasing her breath, she accepted the fact that she had grown a small gut. It was nothing she couldn't work off in a month or so. She walked to her captive bed, noticing how her tummy jiggled every time she took a step.

Another week passed the same way with Gina noticing how the meals were getting bigger. Gina was getting bigger, too. She guessed that she might have gained another ten pounds and had again graduated to a new size of clothing.

She now wore a size 4 that comfortably accommodated her new belly. Unlike last time, the weight seemed to have spread more evenly, although she now had an ever bigger pot belly.

Her arms were no longer toned, looking rounder and soft. Her thighs were a lot fuller and could soon touch each other. She estimated that her breasts had gone up a cup size, too.

Her butt had taken on some of the new weight. It was much rounder and softer to her touch. She found herself wondering if she would have a bubble butt.

Gina sort of enjoyed the new weight. She had filled out and became a lot curvier even with the new pot belly. Although some would just consider her a little chubby, at 5'0 and in the 130 pound range, she was still become fuller figured.

She no longer questioned the cube and rather enjoyed it now. She could eat all she wanted and no one would be there to criticize her for gaining weight. It was a very leisurely lifestyle.

Every night, she enjoyed stuffing herself silly. She wasn't too keen on gaining so much weight, though, but she had no other option.

It was now the eighteenth day. Gina put on her size 4 briefs and tank, walking nonchalantly into the next room. Her belly jiggled as she walked but she didn't care anymore. She gave up on sucking it in and just let it hang out all the time.

When she sat down at the table, she couldn’t help but to notice the protruding flab under her tank top. She opened the lid and took a whiff of today's breakfast. There were 10 assorted donuts and pastries. Chocolate, eclairs, a bear claw, glazed, all accompanied by a thick ham and cheese croissant. She enjoyed eating it all.

She walked into the next room with chocolate still surrounding her mouth. She laid down for a bit before consuming the bowl of macaroni and cheese left for her there. It was as perfect and delicious as everything else.

She crawled into the next room where a large slice of cheesecake awaited her. She ate it slowly, savoring it. It felt very heavy and was quite filling. She chugged the chocolate milk down that went with it. Her stomach was so heavy she had to nap for a while.

She got up slowly, still not having fully digested the cheesecake. Progressing at a snail’s pace into the next room, she found a pepperoni pizza awaiting her. The pizza was huge and incredibly good.

About half way through it she was stuffed. She didn’t want to gorge like she did the first few days but she eventually had to and felt uncomfortable from it. Massaging her belly, she went into the next room.

Already too full to eat anymore, she guessed that the last meal was a big one. She hadn't been this sick since the first day and knew what was ahead would make it much worse.

The last and final spread was an entire tray of lasagna. It was at least 3 inches thick and two feet wide. She honestly didn't think she could do it this time.

She eventually started by cutting herself a corner and just nibbling on it. She managed about half the pan and felt like she would burst! She hadn't felt this horribly stuffed her entire time in the cube.

Her briefs were bunched up under her while her top kept riding up to just underneath her breasts. She laid her face down on the table and breathed slowly.

She took a small sip of the accompanying soda before taking a few more small nibbles, realizing that she could just not eat anymore. She started crying, fearing that she was going to die.

Mustering up all the inner strength she had, she attempted a few more bites. Her stomach couldn‘t take it, being filled way too beyond it’s usual capacity. She attempted one more bite before passing out.

Gina awoke, not remembering exactly where she was or what had happened. Everything was white. Then, slowly, she could see where she was. She was on a dock beside a humongous boat.

Many girls her age were getting off the boat, as well. She looked around, still trying to determine where she was. Then she spotted her family down at the end of the dock, looking for her.

Gina took in the look of disbelief on their faces as Gina ran towards them shouting, “HEY!!!”

"Oh, guys, I’m so happy to be able to see you again!" Gina gushed.

All her mother could say was "Gina! What have they been feeding you at tennis camp!? You look like a cow!"

Her mother gave Gina's belly, which was spilling over her waistband, a jiggle. Mom then did the once over look on Gina. This wasn't the same girl they had last seen.

She looked a good 30 pounds heavier and was now outright chubby.

Her older sister exclaimed, "Wow girl! You are the bomb!"

Her sister then proceeded to poke Gina's flabby belly like someone would the Pillsbury doughboy. Her father didn't say anything, just stared in shock. Gina had forgotten about her new appearance for a moment until they had reminded her. She was HUGE, compared to when they had last seen her.

"Yes, I've gotten SO fat!" Gina cried.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon

Last edited by Observer; 04-20-2009 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Default Gina Cubed by Anonymous (~~WG, Stuffing, Captivity)

Part Two

She grabbed her belly with both hands and scrunched over trying to hide it. The four of them walked to the car in silence. As soon as they got home, Gina ran to her room and started sobbing.

She was so confused. Her mother had said she went to tennis camp!? But... what about the cube? Everything seemed off kilter and she suspected that no one would believe her.

She sobbed to herself as she grabbed some of her own clothes to put on. She had awoken wearing track pants and a tennis shirt. She was so caught up in her upset that she didn't realize that none of her clothes would fit anymore.

She tried on a pair of her shorts but couldn't get them above her hips. Forget about buttoning them. She tore them off and threw them on the floor in anger.

Searching for a long time, she eventually found some sweat pants that she could get into although they were tight. She put on a big shirt but couldn't get it over her belly. It only reached down to her belly button, leaving her gut exposed.

She sat down on her bed with a pillow and sobbed into it again. She knew if she told anyone about the cube, they would think she was crazy. Growing fatigued from all the crying, she went downstairs to get find something to eat.

She didn't make it to the kitchen, though, because on the way there she saw something that horrified her. It was her calendar and she realized school was starting in two days!

She sat down on her bed and thought about the nightmare ahead. Her friends...her teachers...everyone would notice. Everyone would notice how FAT she had gotten in such a short time.

What could she do? Absolutely nothing….there was really nothing that could be done in two short days. She would be embarrassed but hoped that her true friends would stick by her. T

The thought of seeing friends again comforted her and she headed downstairs again to find a snack. Without being force fed every day to the extreme everyday, Gina hoped that she would lose the weight quickly. Gina had eaten almost all of the cookies when her parents arrived back home.

She quickly disposed of the evidence, chugging her milk as she usually did. As she lowered her glass, she realized her mom had seen her. Gina quickly sucked in her gut. Her mother gave her a glare that made Gina let it spill out again.

Her mother sat her down to talk to her. She said it was going to be okay and that Gina would just have to eat less for a while. Then they decided to go shopping for some new clothes and school supplies.

Gina decided to go for more conservative clothing but she couldn't resist a few cuter outfits. She also chose some new jeans, which fit her like a glove, because she couldn‘t stand the thought of having to get another size bigger. Hoodies seemed to be the obvious choice because she would be wearing them often to hide her stomach.

She spent the next day talking to her friends over AIM. They hadn't seen her lately and had no idea how she now looked. She still suspected that they would think she was crazy and didn’t explain what had happened to her.

The day arrived and Gina was a ball of nerves, feeling insecure about how it would go. She decided to casually dress in a T-shirt, jeans and sandals. As she arrived at school she grew even more nervous. She didn’t want people laughing at her.

Her mom had assured her that everything was going to be okay and Gina had tried to believe her. She felt really hungry when she got to school although her mom had fed her a full breakfast that morning.

Gina waited through first period to eat and felt lucky that she didn't know anyone in that class. She had noticed all the looks….

After class, Gina headed to the snack bar. None of the leftover breakfast food looked good so she ordered a chili dog. She wasn't ready to go by the tree where her and all of her friends liked to hang out yet. Instead, she sat on a bench behind the snack bar.

The chili dog wasn't very good, especially when compared to the food in the cube. She ate it anyway, in record time, and ended up with chili on her shirt.

"Crap!" she cried as she wiped it off.

She noticed one of her teachers from the previous year walk past her. It was her English teacher and Gina didn’t want to be seen this way. His eyes bulged a little when he saw her.

“How embarrassing“, Gina thought.

As if that wasn't enough, he started walking towards her! He said hello and asked how was she doing. Gina relaxed a little, thinking it might all be okay.

Then he said, "So...you look pretty...healthy."

Gina felt her face turn red. She wanted to cover up her belly but feared drawing attention to it.

She quietly responded, "Um...yea thanks. Well, I have to go…”

She hurriedly made her way to the bathroom. As soon as she walked in, she saw the mirror. There she was, at least thirty pounds heavier, with a damn chili stain on her shirt.

“I must look like such a fat SLOB“, she thought.

She looked at her profile and cringed as at what she saw in the mirror. She could hear the voices of her two best friends talking to each other as they entered the bathroom.

“OH CRAP!” Gina said to herself as she quickly ran into a stall to hide.

She locked it and put her feet up on the wall. Thankfully, they hadn’t seen her. Then she heard what they said.

"...Yea, Tina said she saw Gina and that she gained like...a million pounds!"

"No way! Are you serious?!"

"Yea..."

"How disgusting and sad…"

"Oh well, let's get to class."

Gina felt stunned and ashamed. Someone had seen her and now everyone knew.

Gina hid her face in her hands and thought, “Everyone in the entire school must know that I am an absolute COW now.”

The bell had just rung so Gina hurried to hide behind the mass of people in the hallways, hoping nobody noticed her. Her next class was math and just as she reached the door, the bell rang. She was late, wonderful.

She opened the door hoping that none of her friends were in there. Luckily, she saw one that she knew well. However, the class was full of people she recognized from previous honors classes.

Everyone stared as she walked in and the jumble of people talking about her was audible. She even heard a few snickers. Searching to find a seat in the back, she hoped they would soon forget about her.

She was halfway there when she tripped on an extension cord. Stumbling wildly, she put a foot forward to balance herself but her back foot slipped. She ended up doing a half split before falling down. She sat up and saw everyone looking at her.

She looked around realizing how everyone was staring at her gut. Her shirt rode up and the button on her pants had popped off, leaving her round belly completely exposed.

Feeling humiliated, she tried to pull her shirt down and her pants closed while standing up. As soon as she got up, the entire room exploded with laughter. What was it?

She turned around frantically to see what they were laughing at and then saw it. The back of her pants had split open, leaving her butt hanging out. She did a quick about-face and covered it up.

She looked at the teacher, who nodded permission to leave. Walking quickly out of the class, she vainly tried to hold up her ripped pants with one hand.

Gina ran to the office so she could call her mother. There was a line so Gina had to use her backpack to cover her ass and hold her pants up with her other hand.

She stood there for a long time and started daydreaming. She was so deep in a daydream that her body had completely relaxed and her belly was poking out of her shirt.

Eventually, she had got to call her mother. She explained the situation and then waited for her mom to bring her some new pants. Gina sat in the office, worried that her mom might bring something too small or too tight.

Surely enough, Mom brought her last year's low rise jeans. She tossed them to Gina, not noticing that she had brought her too small pants. She said goodbye and left quickly, obviously in a hurry.

Gina got them and went into the bathroom where she could try to get them on. She peeled off her destroyed jeans and looked at the pair Mom had given her.

After a lot of struggling, Gina got them to her hips. She tried pulling them up higher, but they wouldn't budge. Gina had to jump up and down while pulling upwards to finally get them up.

She saw that they didn’t look like they could button up so she grabbed both sides of the pants and tried to pull them together. She sucked in her belly while leaning back against the bathroom wall, buttoned them incredibly fast, and slowly exhaled. Her belly was back out but the pants stayed on with her gut spilling out over the top.

It took great effort to stand up and she couldn't walk very fast. The pants were incredibly tight and she looked like she was about to explode out of them. Her ass had grown, too, and now it barely fit in her jeans either.

She walked back to class. She sucked in her gut a little and walked straight to her desk, carefully avoiding the extension cord this time. She took a seat, noticing how her pants made her belly look especially big because they were low rise. There was a huge gap between her shirt and pants.

It was the first day of school, otherwise known as the day teachers mainly talked about themselves and introduced the students. Nothing worthwhile had been said that class period, so Gina dozed off. The bell awoke Gina. She got up and noticed that sometime during her sleep her pants had unbuttoned because she had stopped sucking her gut in. She re-buttoned them and headed for lunch.

Her mother had given her too much lunch money, as usual, but now Gina actually spent it instead of saving it. She was near the front of the line so there wasn't much of a wait.

Her friends didn't usually eat lunch so she figured they would already be at the tree when she arrived. She ended up buying two large slices of pizza , a small box of chicken nuggets, a bag of chips, and two cokes. She managed to hold it all somehow while making her way toward the tree.

Her spot was a back row of benches under a big tree in the outdoor theater. There were a few tables surrounding it. She made it to the stretch of cement which led to her spot, which was about 20 feet away. She had to walk slowly. When she got to about 10 feet away, everyone stopped talking and just stared at her.

She even heard someone say, "Who is that?"

Not everyone there was her friend so she heard some laughs, as well. She could see the irony of gaining a lot of weight, a chili stain on her shirt and enough food for 2 or 3 people on her tray. Everyone who looked at her got a stare in return from her. Eventually, they looked back to whatever they were doing and it returned to quiet.

She decided to ignore the people who made fun of her, only wanting to enjoy her food. She found a seat at the table and set her food down. Soon enough she was accompanied by her circle of friends.

They were all curious. Knowing that they wouldn't believe her story about the cube, she had finally told them that she had lived with her grandmother over the summer and had let herself go. They still seemed to accept her and she was glad. They kept making jokes, though.

They all talked amongst themselves while Gina ate all her food. It was okay but nothing great. Eventually the ball rang and they all stood up.

"Ahh...I never knew that school lunch was sooo tasty," she said with a bit of sarcasm.

She rubbed her belly for effect. Everyone started laughing loudly.

It wasn't THAT funny, she thought.

She didn't realize what was so funny until one of them could finally stop laughing and was able to say with just a chuckle, "...your.....button..."

She looked down, and indeed she was right. She had unbuttoned her pants so she could eat but she had forgotten. Gina wasn't too embarrassed because these were her friends.

She shrugged and said, "Eh."

She then nonchalantly tried to button them but couldn't do it. She had eaten too much for lunch. She struggled and struggled while her friends erupted in laughter. They laughed hysterically while Gina bent and twisted and tried to button them. She did after a couple of minutes, finally.

They all began walking to class together. suddenly, Gina said, "Oof!" and they all heard a whizzing sound. Gina's button had busted open again. They all laughed raucously as Gina made futile attempts to get her pants closed. They all stopped and formed a semicircle around her.

One of them, still giggling, asked innocently, "Can I touch it?"

Gina looked bewildered for a moment as she wondered why she would want to touch her gut. She guessed they weren't used to it. After a few seconds Gina told her it was okay.

The girl poked it with her finger, making Gina feel like the Pillsbury doughboy again. Then she jiggled it. Then another girl did the same. Before she knew it, all of them were prodding and feeling her gut.

She leaned back proudly and pushed it out as much as she could. They all said looked stunned for a moment but quickly got over it. Gina asked them for some help and they understood what she meant. She leaned back as one held her gut back and one buttoned her up. With their help, it wasn't too hard.

They all started walking again, hurrying because they didn't have much time. The all had the next class togther. It was upstairs and as soon as they all put their foot on the first step, they froze because they had all heard it.

They all looked at Gina who was now stifling laughter. Then they saw it. Her belly had busted loose again and she was holding it with both of her hands. They all started laughing with her then continued walking up the stairs. Gina didn't care anymore. She was with her friends now and having a great time. She knew that's what was most important.

Last edited by Observer; 07-04-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

bump after edit
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
BSfan

BSfan has said some nice things

This is an incomplete story?

I call it masterful.
BSfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Observer

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It has a certain mastery as far as it goes, but where and why did the cube come from and where did it go? And where and why did the revised life history come from? And what happens going forward?

I think the loose ends are why it is labeled "incomplete."
Old 04-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #7
BSfan

I would call it Kafkaesque. The cube is like Gregor Samsa's metamorphosis. There's no explanation as to why or how he turns into a cockroach. However, the reader is left to apply meaning to these situations as they see fit. This is what makes it such an existential statement. Like life, there's no concrete meaning which leaves it open to interpretation.

Gina Cube does a brilliant job of illustrating this same point. The fact that the cube just happens to exist and one day she just happens to wake up there is brilliant. It doesn't need any further explanation because the reader is free to imagine and interpret.

I would go as far as to say that adding anything in that regard to this story would ruin it.

As far as I can see, the only flaw in this story comes toward. The interaction with friends just seems weird and unnatural. I don't think it needs much in the way of continuation because I think that last line resolves the situation, but the reaction of her friends just always seemed odd to me.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Personally, I found it a bizarre story. Was it sexual? and for who? She doesn't seem happy (why would she be? She was kidnapped) and the ending seems to "smooth things over". Is it a story about learning to love yourself fat? Was the cube a place with secret windows of viewers?
Don't know......I do think something was missing....what is the point of the cube other than to fatten a kidnap victim?

Only the friends reactions seems unnatural? Friends accepting a long time friend seems more natural than some of the other reactions in that story.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

As I see it, we are the unseen watchers getting our jollies watching her get fat. It really helps to be familiar with Cube the movie. The whole point is that you don't know the 'why' or the 'how' and are left to speculate... or fap.

Last edited by Totmacher; 04-18-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
As I see it, we are the unseen watchers getting our jollies watching her get fat. It really helps to be familiar with Cube the movie. The whole point is that you don't know the 'why' or the 'how' and are left to speculate... or fap.
Ahhhh, I never saw the movie. Explains a lot then.

Old 04-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
BSfan

Not the size acceptance thing, but the weird suddenly they want to feel her belly thing. Like I said I think the writing in the second part is less inspired writing wise. I would go as far as to say the writer wanted to wrap things up and kind of wanted to wrap things up after she gets out of the cube and he/she was looking for an ending.

I think there could have been a lot more to her days leading up to and during the school day to illustrate the struggle with dealing with her weight, but the questions at the beginning make this story what it is. It's the questions that inspire thought and debate, and, in that sense, this story does more than many other stories of this genre.

I think this is the best piece of existential weight gain fiction I've ever read.

This story is not incomplete. Listing it as such, in my opinion, is wrong. Just because there's questions left by the author doesn't mean this is incomplete. The narrative arc of the story itself is clear and complete. If you want to add anything at the end you would be writing a sequel not adding more to the narrative arc of this story.

Furthermore, just because this story is written by Anymous, does ot mean we get the right to answer the questions left by it, by rewritting this story and messing with what was the author's intent. This is not a story lacking an ending and thus fitting to be moved to the discard room. (After all it was posted here.) So I say the note on this story calling it incomplete should be removed.

Really, no one went up to Kafka and told him to rewrite his story because we want answers to how and way a man is changed to a monstrosity. Similarly, we should not ask others to rewrite this perfectly fine and complete stories because we want to know why a cube exists to turn a thin girl into a fat one.

Last edited by BSfan; 04-19-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #12
The Id

The Id can now change their title

Though I'm not looking to start any sort of an impassioned debate, I too never felt that this was incomplete. BSFan has given reasons for that much more detailed than I ever could. Just my personal opinion.

For all my work and updates on the status of my current projects, visit: http://the-id.deviantart.com/
The Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:21 AM   #13
Observer

Well, like GEF I never saw The Cube. But if this is indeed modeled after it and there was no explanation of the orignal cube I can see the pattern, bend and go with the original.

I'll remove the "incomplete" label - but with the cavaet that its open for modification should someone wish to try.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
BSfan

I've PM'd you a Prologue to this story that I wrote and hope will please as many people as possible.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #15
Observer

Yes, and it is excellent. It will take some editing tricks, but expect to see it inserted later today.

eta: all done!

Last edited by Observer; 04-20-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #16
BSfan

Thank you Observer for posting my Prologue in such a timely fashion. I hope this will clear up any problems that people had previously with this text.