Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Regular Fa's V's Fa's with a twist?

I have been wondering for a while; How much having an added 'fetish' (for want of a better word) onto being an Fa eg. Also being a feeder, encourager etc. divides you from regular Fa's with no added twist?.
Do you think Fat people or other Fa's treat you differently if you have an added 'fetish'?
What are your feelings on this divide?
Do you think that there are ways that you think people could be better educated to added aspects that can come with being an Fa?.
Does the fetishistic side make you behave differently? ie. are you more defensive? etc.
You dont have to answer all these questions, they are just thoughts to get a discussion started or not! Just any of your thoughts on this really.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #2
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

I know that there are FAs/BBWs who hate all things/anything to do with feeding and intentional weight gain, so I'm sure that there are FAs/BBWs who would hate me. I'm not open about being a feeder until basically I'm dating someone that I think might be into it, so I don't exactly wear it on my sleeve.

I don't really think education about feeding/weight gain culture is really going to help FAs/BBWs who are against it look at it with an open mind -- my feeling is that, if you are part of a subculture that is largely defined by a nontraditional sexual preference, and you spend your time talking about how people who have a slightly different nontraditional sexual preference within your own subculture are monsters, you're really not the kind of person I'm going to talk to, anyway.

A girl not being into eeding/weight gain isn't a deal-breaker for me, not by a longshot -- I date skinny chicks, even. But it's certainly my ideal, and I sympathize with those F/FAs for whom it is basically a prerequisite for them to be attracted to someone; as agitated as it makes me when I see others in the community rail against it, I'm sure it pisses them off a hundred times more.

It just amazes me, I guess, that a group can spend so much time trying to get equal recognition by society at-large, and then turn around and try to ignore or speak against an extremely common kink between two consenting adults that makes up so much of that group. Not so much here -- it's mostly feeder-friendly/feeder-apathetic, but there are more than a few fat groups who are very very against it.

I've always viewed it analogous to gay rights activists who speak out against bisexuals. By which I mean, I've always viewed it as hypocritical, intolerant and completely insane.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree that I wish more people were tolerant of it, but I also think some make it very difficult to be. Like, I know it's not good to paint everyone with the same brush and say ALL FEEDERS BAD!

but the reality is this, the one person who is into feederism and actually can function isn't going to be the one messaging women with

HI
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH
I WANT TO FEED YOU
HOW BIG ARE YOU WHEN STARTED GAIN WEIGHT
HELLO?
*messages from different name due to being blocked*
HI, WHY YOU AREN'T TALKING TO ME?
HELLO?
OK, YOU MUST BE EATING. I WILL WAIT.

*3 weeks later and 5,000 messages later*

u still eating baby?

multiply this by 100 men vs. the one or two decent guys who are into it that you'll meet and it can appear to be a tad lopsided.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I view this a bit as being like a tomato based pasta sauce. They can vary wildly, while all having some of the same base flavors.

For myself, besides that dominant flavor of “FA” there would be aspects of: dig being chubby/fat myself, somewhat bi-sexual when it comes to being an FA, somewhat loosely anchored gender identity (especially when it comes to fat issues), gaining desires, turned on by weight gain in general, very unfortunate turn-ons from stereotypical “fat and lazy” lifestyle and inability to do things brought on by the same*, and probably a couple of other bits of flavoring that aren’t jumping to mind right now, and most likely a smidgen of a couple more that I’ve not even identified yet.

* This sort of thing is so much the antithesis to everything else I’m about that it really annoys me that it turns me on. For me it is really a “fantasy only” thing, but it won’t go away from my fantasies no matter how much I might wish it to. Actually, I have a suspicion that trying to make it go away most likely makes it more piquant.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

BGB, interesting from your vantage point for sure........BUT
as a FA of BHM Specifically, for some reason it seems *ASSumed* that I MUST BE A FEEDER and that I DESIRE GAINING CHAT 24 / 7 with all growing boys

for me that is not the case at all, I love the indulgent fantasy talk with someone *I KNOW*, but I tend to like very small BHM in general that have just begun gaining.....

and in the same vain, get really sick of 100's of anonymous IM/PM's from boys afar dying to have me as their *ONLINE FEEDER* defenitely not something I have ever sought or verbalized on any posting..........<sigh>
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm into feeding, immobility, and other twisty FA-related stuff. I don't encourage or advocate those things, and don't interact online with people who do (at least directly), as I'm not really comfortable advocating or encouraging them. So the big issue I have is that while I don't mind people knowing I'm an FA, virtually no one in my real life knows about the "twisted" aspects of my sexuality.

I think a correlation can be made between gay rights and those into the twistier stuff that sometimes goes with it - leather, anonymous sex, club music, etc. Someone like my mom can see the outrageous gay pride parade on TV and say, "I'm sort of okay with them getting married, but why do they have to act like that in public?" It's sort of like, if we want fat admiration (for severe lack of a better term) to be accepted as a mainstream thing, how much should we accept among ourselves - and within ourselves - the less ready for prime time aspects?

Not that I have any answers - just putting it out there!

Last edited by altered states; 04-13-2009 at 11:39 AM.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yah, what Tres Huevos said!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm just a (mostly) normal FA cursed with weight gain fantasies.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
I've always viewed it analogous to gay rights activists who speak out against bisexuals. By which I mean, I've always viewed it as hypocritical, intolerant and completely insane.
I think that would be more like people who only like fat speaking out against bi-sizuals. Which i havn't seen happen that much. I think it would be easier for someone who is gay to understand someone who is bi than for someone to understand a 'fetish' that they really have no understanding of.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think that would be more like people who only like fat speaking out against bi-sizuals. Which i havn't seen happen that much. I think it would be easier for someone who is gay to understand someone who is bi than for someone to understand a 'fetish' that they really have no understanding of.
I didn't mean it as a one-to-one analogy, more of a general "How can you possibly speak out against a group that is so similar and makes up such a large part of your demographic"
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #11
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

It entirely depends on whether or not you understand what a fetish is and whether or not that makes you sick on principle.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #12
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, what Tres Huevos said. I'm "out" as far as liking fat women, but I'm firmly in the closet w/r/t my feederish tendencies--not to my gf, but to the world at large. I just think it's asking enough of people that they understand and accept that I like fatties, let alone trying to get them to get their heads around my wanting to turn skinnies into fatties and fatties into megafatties. Additionally, and probably more importantly really, I think like many folks, I'm not completely comfortable w/ the feeder/encourager stuff, and therefore feel less comfortable being public about it.

If I can go out on a limb, I daresay most guys who like women past, say, 200 lbs. probably have wg fantasies. It's hard to imagine otherwise since there's such an inherent "bigger is better" aspect to the preference. I'm just about certain that any guy into women >300 lbs. is for absolute certain into wg.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Yeah, what Tres Huevos said. I'm "out" as far as liking fat women, but I'm firmly in the closet w/r/t my feederish tendencies--not to my gf, but to the world at large. I just think it's asking enough of people that they understand and accept that I like fatties, let alone trying to get them to get their heads around my wanting to turn skinnies into fatties and fatties into megafatties. Additionally, and probably more importantly really, I think like many folks, I'm not completely comfortable w/ the feeder/encourager stuff, and therefore feel less comfortable being public about it.

If I can go out on a limb, I daresay most guys who like women past, say, 200 lbs. probably have wg fantasies. It's hard to imagine otherwise since there's such an inherent "bigger is better" aspect to the preference. I'm just about certain that any guy into women >300 lbs. is for absolute certain into wg.
Not all of them, and I don't agree that being an FA is marked by the "Bigger is always better" paradigm.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #14
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Not all of them, and I don't agree that being an FA is marked by the "Bigger is always better" paradigm.
No, not all of them, like I said--"most," I think. I could be wrong. But if you take Curvage as an example--since I know you're on there some--wouldn't you agree that usually the guys into bigger girls are also into the WG aspect as well?

I honestly don't think I've ever run across a guy into SSBBWs who isn't also into WG, to some extent, although certainly many guys dating SSBBWs don't encourage their partner to gain for health/mobility reasons. I'm also not saying that all guys with this preference have no upper limit of what they like, but I do think WG, on some level, usually figures into their fantasy world.

I could be way off base here, and would be interested in others' opinions.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
I could be way off base here, and would be interested in others' opinions.
I don't contradict your thesis

ETA: I'm now saying you are right, just that I line up with what you were saying.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #16
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Agreed. I see much more of a distinction between simply being an FA and being into weight gain. It may be common that the two traits are found in the same person, but definitely not necessary. I for instance, wouldn't have any desire at all to see a woman I was with (who was already a size that I appreciated) get any bigger. If it happens it happens, but I wouldn't try to force it or get all happy in the pants every time she gained.
EDIT: yes, I understand you were saying "most," MisterGuy. I've never seen a poll on that (not a bad idea though?), so I can't really make an informed declaration about "most" either way.

Quote:
I think that would be more like people who only like fat speaking out against bi-sizuals. Which i havn't seen happen that much.
But it has happened... I remember a thread not too long ago where people were putting down so-called bi-sizuals in a sort of snotty way, saying things like "You can't call yourself a true FA if you'd ever get with a skinny girl."

I'm not sure that I understood the original question, but assuming I did, I'd say that on the surface, and around here anyway, there is actually quite a bit of division. The constant arguments between the more vocal and obnoxious/creepy guys and the (usually) female members who call them out on their apparently poor behavior on the weight board seem to make that evident (the rebuttal always being, then, "If you don't like it don't come on the Weight Board!"). Not being into any extra fetishes inparticular, I can't really answer the other questions.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm just about certain that any guy into women >300 lbs. is for absolute certain into wg.
For what its worth - that isnt my experience. It might be that my partners dont choose to share those fantasies with me because I am not into wg - but even very casual, clueless, drive-bys in chat dont seem to want to discuss gaining, feeding etc with me.

I didn't want to intrude but at 450lbs plus and a veteran of 12ish years online chat my experiences dont support your theory.

Tracey x
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #18
MisterGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
For what its worth - that isnt my experience. It might be that my partners dont choose to share those fantasies with me because I am not into wg - but even very casual, clueless, drive-bys in chat dont seem to want to discuss gaining, feeding etc with me.

I didn't want to intrude but at 450lbs plus and a veteran of 12ish years online chat my experiences dont support your theory.

Tracey x
That's why I put it out there--wanted to stimulate discussion, and genuinely curious about it. Cheers!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #19
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

As both an FFA and a BBW, I'm wonding why the word 'fetish' is so shocking. To me it's just something that you have a very high preference for. If people like something about my body, but also like me for the person I am, then I have no problem with their fetish.

Saying that, I'm curious to see how much fun feeding is. I'd like to try it, but I want there to be limitations, and I'd want it to be just a trial run. I love to eat, and to eat a lot, but feeding just seems like taking it that one step further. I have no interest in feeding others, just like to be fed myself.

Also, I'm not an encourager. I don't want to have any part to play in somebody's weight gain. If they put on weight of their own accord, it would please me, but its something that has to be a personal decision in my own opinion, because I don't want to think that I'm contributing to potentially ruining somebody else's health. But if thats somebody's fetish then its fine, its just not my own. My fetish basically only goes as far as liking big guys and liking myself being big, but I don't want to be persuasive towards others, but I'm not going to hate anyone else for their own beliefs.

Hope that makes sense
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #20
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

I'm really simple and straightforward as far as being an FA goes. I can get turned on by and occasionally fantasize about mild weight gain fantasy, but that's really not my primary thing.

I mostly just see a good-looking woman with a hot fat shape and go WOW and want to grab and squeeze on the all that good fat stuff. It's really just a strong physical preference for me. I really love the sensuality and voluptousness of the fat female body. I'm not offended by people into feederism, though. Since I can appreciate mild weight gain fantasies, I can see why others like it. They're not all that different from me. Besides, I've got enough other non-fat-related kinks to be understanding.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

My FA desires are pretty plain. I like watching and touching fat bits and talking about them. I love preparing food for a partner and savouring their enjoyment, but I don't fantasize about weight gain at all. In fact, I don't even have a preference for a certain size or shape - as long as she is at least twice my size (96lbs), it is all good. I do wonder if I will feel more guilty about my preference if I have an extreme interest in weight gain or if I can only get off to women above a certain high weight (say, 600lbs) - I almost sympathise with people who are wired that way because it is more difficult for them to fulfil their fantasies.

I can generally relate to other FAs as long as they are respectful. As an FA and a woman who hates being objectified by men, I do feel embarrassed and angry about my "kind" whenever I see or hear about creepy compliments some FAs make. I do get defensive and indignant when confronted by an angry, self-loathing fat girl about why I like her fat and occasionally try to placate her by telling her that no, I don't want to fatten her up, call her my little piggy (she will have to beg pretty damn hard for that) and tell her how she is more than just a magic number or a bunch of fat rolls.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #22
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
I didn't mean it as a one-to-one analogy, more of a general "How can you possibly speak out against a group that is so similar and makes up such a large part of your demographic"
Yeah, i see what you mean. I ment that i think it is easier to compare the gay/bi and Fa/Bi-fatual relationship than it would be to compare the Fa/Feeder one say. If you are gay/Fa, You will have at least some experience of understanding the 'Bi' perspective. I think there are many Fa's who have never had any feeding/gaining fantasies themselves so might find it hard to empathise with the members of the community who do. I do think any community should try to understand the different members within it and try to respect them.

Quote:
My partner (and i hope she doesnt mind me saying) Is over 300lbs and i am absolutely certain i dont have any weight gain fantasies. (Well not where i would want 'her' to gain weight). I think some people just prefer different sizes of people. i have chatted to a guy on and off for about 8 years and he 'came out' to me as having feeder tendencies and he said he actually prefered to see weight gain on a smaller woman as opposed to being with a larger woman. So i guess, it just depends on the individual.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:12 AM   #23
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I think there are many Fa's who have never had any feeding/gaining fantasies themselves so might find it hard to empathise with the members of the community who do.
I haven't read this whole thread, and I am still working on a more thorough answer, but I did want to throw something out there in relation to this point. Especially in light of the "FA guilt" thread. You may not understand the fetish, but most FAs at least understand having an attraction/getting turned on by something that they did not choose and have no control over and often feel conflicted by. I think if non fetishist FAs tried to think of it that way, not in terms of what we DO (or don't do) to other people, but as something we ARE (fetishists) it might help bridge the gap a little.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #24
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've always suspected most FAs have wg tendencies, and not even necessarily based on specific weight preferences. I've been slapped for suggesting such here on Dims, but that's still my hunch. FA erotica says it all: most sites/mags/vids/etc feature gaining-related material, be it eating, measuring, tight clothes, stuckage, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post

I think most FAs who wants to keep a woman's attention will suss out the situation before laying the wg stuff on her, for fear of offending. It's like if a guy is on the first couple of dates he won't mention he's into bondage or whatever.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #25
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think most FA erotica is based around gaining and eating fantasies because those are the hardest ones to actually obtain in real life if you're into it. Like, I've seen men go on about how .. well, I can get a girl, but getting her to eat and gain? yeah, not so easy.

I think most erotica tends to cater towards the not so easy to attain. Which gives some one all the more reason to be willing to pay for it. If I can't do this IRL, I can at least get my fix through this.

I don't know if it's true that most FAs are into WG as much as most FAs are into their partner being comfortable with their bodies around them and okay with eating whatever they want and not being self conscience, which usually leads to weigh gain.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote