Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Things A Fat Girl Would Like To Be Able To Say

okay we complain a lot and for good reason most times. what are some situations you'd like to see happen to make your fatday better?

mine is:

this seat has so much extra space in it. i'm so comfy when my rolls are not crushed!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine is
I am so pleased to be treated with respect by the medical and insurance professionals when accessing them for my needs.
Ruth
Old 04-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you for not whining about having to go into "the fat girls store" when we go to the mall
Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
okay we complain a lot and for good reason most times. what are some situations you'd like to see happen to make your fatday better?

mine is:

this seat has so much extra space in it. i'm so comfy when my rolls are not crushed!
This actually happened to me, and I could hardly believe it. Just before Christmas my husband's company took some of their clients to The Melting Pot for dinner, and both Art & I were invited. Each booth was in a rounded L shape around the fondue table. Three of our party sat in one booth, three in the booth directly across the aisle from it, and we requested an armless chair for me to sit at the open side of one booth. For once, I had nice roomy seating while everyone else was packed like sardines. Usually it's the exact opposite. The other people in our party were average size, and at one point one of the other women commented how snug those booths were.

She: "Gee, we're packed pretty tightly in this booth. But look at Sue, she has all kinds of space."
Me: "I've waited all my life for a situation like this."
Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

bbwforumbbwforumbbwforum
Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
BeachLovinBBW

BeachLovinBBW can now change their title

How 'bout being able to say to ANYONE "Your outfit is so cute! Where did you get it?" and then actually being able to go get it for yourself. Ahhh, good dreams!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

"no ma'am, you wont have to pay for a second seat when you fly our airline--we are size friendly."

I say nothing, cos I have fainted at hearing this.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"there are so many cute clothes to choose from! and so cheap, too! (and they are so flattering, carry my size, etc.)"
Old 04-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"The tour of this castle/museum/historic place will be conducted at a speed EVERYONE can keep up at. We've got all the time in the world. Please walk slowly and stop to examine every crevice in the wall on your way."

(That's something I'd like to hear, not something I'd like to say - but close enough. You get my drift.)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 04-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd like to say that this thread would be perfect for a BBW forum.

And... that I'm so happy that there are people who don't buy into the anti-fat hoopla and who aren't afraid to love and respect fat people.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It feels so great not to have created forest fires with my inner thighs! Aaaahhhh, living life chafe free is sweet.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #12
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
It feels so great not to have created forest fires with my inner thighs! Aaaahhhh, living life chafe free is sweet.
And on the same note....

"These new corduroy pants are so quiet!"

Old 04-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
And on the same note....

"These new corduroy pants are so quiet!"

Yeah, it'd be nice if people couldn't here me from a mile away...
Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #14
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to be able to say "That chick in that magazine looks exactly like me. That dress will fit perfectly on me."
Old 04-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #15
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
"there are so many cute clothes to choose from! and so cheap, too! (and they are so flattering, carry my size, etc.)"

Most Deffinately THIS one!

" $5 For this AMAZING Top? OH AND LOOK! It makes me look so soft and sensual too! so Feminine! ... .not like trash!"

Along those lines, too.

ALSO:

" Like, Oh. My. Godzilla. I Just LOVE The fact I can go to any store and try on clothes like the thinner people! "

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 04-14-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #16
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG this Prada Skirt fits Perfect!oh 20 bucks?sold

-Cat
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"I'm going to try on this dress / coat / bikini / pair of pants / shirt / top / skirt / evening wear / blouse / jacket / anyfuckingpieceofclothing AT THE FREAKING STORE TO SEE IF IT FITS"
Old 04-14-2009, 11:00 PM   #18
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

"I'd like to thank the Academy/Guild/Fans for voting for me in this amazing romantic/ingenue/ NON-CHARACTER ROLE where I actually ended up getting the job, dog AND the amazingly hot guy.

I'm proud to be representing for the fat girls, and, Yes, I will accept more STARRING roles like this on television, Broadway and on a big screen near you...coming soon! Oh, and I will also be on your radio and shaking my ass in your music videos, on my own terms.

Also, thanks God, mom and whoever invented bacon."

Someday...
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 04-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #19
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just don't let anyone kiss my fat ass!
Old 04-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #20
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Dont be shy, have a goooooood look at what's in my shopping basket / on my plate / what I select from the buffet"
Old 04-15-2009, 04:44 AM   #21
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Oh my gosh, those boots are stunning.....and they fit right up my calf without a problem"
Old 04-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #22
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Me? Prettiest girl here? Nah...but thank you, sir, and sure, I'd love to go out with you Friday night."

Oh, and: "We've started carrying shoes up to size 14ww in the store. In every style. Take your pick!" is what I'd love to hear.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #23
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
"Dont be shy, have a goooooood look at what's in my shopping basket / on my plate / what I select from the buffet"
I HAVE said this to looky-loos,who tend to be judgmental in regard to what I have in my shopping basket, on my plate or what I select at a buffet.
I've even had someone come up to me in the chip aisle at the grocery store and remove the chips from my basket with a condescending glare and a comment like "Do you REALLY need these?" I ALWAYS answer with "When you pay for my groceries, you can tell me what to buy." and then I put the chips back in my cart with an additional bag, just to make my point.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

this is also my dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #25
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Me, a Model? No, I'm far too thin"
Closed Thread