Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:49 AM   #26
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How nice to be treated no differently than anyone else!
Old 04-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #27
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
"I'd like to thank the Academy/Guild/Fans for voting for me in this amazing romantic/ingenue/ NON-CHARACTER ROLE where I actually ended up getting the job, dog AND the amazingly hot guy.

I'm proud to be representing for the fat girls, and, Yes, I will accept more STARRING roles like this on television, Broadway and on a big screen near you...coming soon! Oh, and I will also be on your radio and shaking my ass in your music videos, on my own terms.

Also, thanks God, mom and whoever invented bacon."

Someday...
I think Camryn Manheim already did this?

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #28
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would love to say when ordering dinner, "Oh and hold the calories"

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:12 AM   #29
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Let's go bikini shopping!
Old 04-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #30
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
I think Camryn Manheim already did this?
Meh...I wouldn't exactly call her an ingenue. Don't get me wrong. I love her and she actually responded to an e-mail I sent, so I will forever defend her lol. But I'm talking like... Putting a fat girl in, say...Julia Stiles' role in 10 Things I Hate About You, or...Having a fat Elphaba in Wicked. or even MORE edgy, a Fat Maureen or Mimi in Rent.

Camryn is a Star, but not because she generally plays a Starring Role. Her ability shines though whatever, especially when she's playing roles like Virginia Cranehill (Naked Fatty!) in The Road to Wellville etc,. which is one of the WORST flippin moves of all time. UGH.

I guess that I don't need it to be "...For All the Fat Girls" because that makes you differentiate between the fatties and non-fatties. I just need it to be for ALL the girls, and have the roles cast on the ability(Acting, physical, whatever) of the actor rather than the ability of the producers to cash in faster with a skinny chick just because its easier.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 04-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would love to hear my gym say "By popular demand: we now have pilates classes just for fat folks." I get really pissed when half the forms are in positions my belly and boobs just won't let me get into. So I just sit there while the rest of the class is gettin their workout on.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #32
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I would love to hear my gym say "By popular demand: we now have pilates classes just for fat folks." I get really pissed when half the forms are in positions my belly and boobs just won't let me get into. So I just sit there while the rest of the class is gettin their workout on.
I've always thought there's something crazy-ironic about the fact that a lot of workout equipment has weight or size limits.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #33
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I've always thought there's something crazy-ironic about the fact that a lot of workout equipment has weight or size limits.
YES! That makes me mad too! I wrote to Precor once to complain about their new elliptical design. It wasn't wide enough, and the arms kept hitting me in the shoulders. A few weeks ago, I saw that they built in a feature where you could turn the arms off. Much better. I can only hope that some other people complained about it too.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #34
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
YES! That makes me mad too! I wrote to Precor once to complain about their new elliptical design. It wasn't wide enough, and the arms kept hitting me in the shoulders. A few weeks ago, I saw that they built in a feature where you could turn the arms off. Much better. I can only hope that some other people complained about it too.
Wow, that's so cool that you actually wrote to them and expressed yourself, rather than just griping, as so many people do (present company - me - included!). And look what it got you! Nicely done.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #35
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Wow, that's so cool that you actually wrote to them and expressed yourself, rather than just griping, as so many people do (present company - me - included!). And look what it got you! Nicely done.
I can't imagine that one compliant letter would have made them change their minds, but thanks all the same.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #36
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

You will fit in all the rides and the safty bar will go down and not hurt your belly.

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #37
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes you can ravish my body and kiss me from head to toe and every place in between.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #38
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Meh...I wouldn't exactly call her an ingenue. Don't get me wrong. I love her and she actually responded to an e-mail I sent, so I will forever defend her lol. But I'm talking like... Putting a fat girl in, say...Julia Stiles' role in 10 Things I Hate About You, or...Having a fat Elphaba in Wicked. or even MORE edgy, a Fat Maureen or Mimi in Rent.

Camryn is a Star, but not because she generally plays a Starring Role. Her ability shines though whatever, especially when she's playing roles like Virginia Cranehill (Naked Fatty!) in The Road to Wellville etc,. which is one of the WORST flippin moves of all time. UGH.

I guess that I don't need it to be "...For All the Fat Girls" because that makes you differentiate between the fatties and non-fatties. I just need it to be for ALL the girls, and have the roles cast on the ability(Acting, physical, whatever) of the actor rather than the ability of the producers to cash in faster with a skinny chick just because its easier.
Agreed. I was cast in a romantic role in a student film, and the director's professor told him to replace me with what was later described to me as a "more conventionally attractive" woman.

I am a good actress. My boyfriend at the time was playing my love interest. This was a part I could do in my sleep (the film was a modernization of the Persephone/Hades myth, I'm Pagan and consider Persephone my matron goddess).

Fortunately, the director and I are close friends, and he didn't listen to his professor.

Unfortunately, after we shot it, the film got exposed to light and ruined. Oh well.

But yeah. I've been acting (on an amateur level) since I was 13, and that's been, to date, the only time I've been cast as a character with a love interest-- and I got the part through favoritism.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 07-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #39
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*runs back in*

I guess I'm in a unique position, considering that if I lost weight, I'd end up with more roles.

WHACKITY SHMACKITY DOOOOOO!

(read it out loud)

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #40
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

StarWitness: LOL.

Quote:
Seriously. I remember my left arm being too big for the butterfly machine at Curves. Oh, and my thighs barely fit into the leg machine, whatever that's called.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Old 07-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #41
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

How many times do I have to tell you, I want romance and a loving relationship with a good man, not just sex that is over in 5 minutes......
Old 07-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #42
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why yes, we do have cute work out clothes/running clothes/biking shorts in your size, and made for your body (as opposed to just the same designs for the skinny ladies in a larger size).
Old 07-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #43
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

-Aren't the fat girl singing thing starting to get a little old?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #44
SweetNYLady
Immutable Dreamer

SweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would like to say "Yes, I AM going to have a second plate of dinner, seconds of both, please!.. You got a problem with that?!"

and when I'm in the grocery store at the checkout counter with other customers looking at my basket, I would like to say..

"Yup, I'm buying this ice cream, candy and chips, so kindly stop staring at my purchases and mind your own business!"
That leaves you feeling sideways.
Tripping over my own feet
Trying to walk to my own beat
Another car out on the street
trying to find the highway
Yeah, Are you going my way?"

-- Story of My Life by Bon Jovi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #45
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have extra long seat belts on all our planes. The cost is minimal and worth it for the comfort of all our passengers.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #46
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These "wide leg" pants really do fit my wide legs!

[As opposed to someone who has toothpick thighs but *thinks* they're huge]

P.S. I actually have pictures of this real-world phenomenon. I won't post them here or some guy will wank over them and then post him on his foreign website.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #47
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

why yes you can go on our super fast amazing ride, we have made the seats and harnesses any size or shape
Old 07-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #48
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's only 12 flights of stairs.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #49
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
It's only 12 flights of stairs.
LOL, AMEN! or how bout "I'll be back in a sec, I just have to run up the stairs to get something," and actually mean it.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #50
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
"Oh my gosh, those boots are stunning.....and they fit right up my calf without a problem"
ahhahah, I have some tips for you!

*meditation/prayer lol
*low blood pressure
*reduce salt intake!!
*drink coffee (natural diuretic) the day before the night you'll be putting them on
*walk around a while (putting on high boots at the end of a day stuck on your ass is gonna' be trouble with a zipper whether they're worn in or not lol there will be colorful cursing and chipping of nailpolish and possibly a boot hurled through one of your windows in utter frustration)
*keep your legs raised above your heart or head, if possible, for an hour beforehand... I listen to music upsidedown or read or just relax (with my feet up against the wall at a 90 degree angle like a looney lol but it works!