Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: What geographic region do you currently reside in?
Northeast (US) 124 23.57%
Southeast(US) 69 13.12%
Midwest(US) 77 14.64%
Southwest(US) 28 5.32%
Mountain States(US) 15 2.85%
Pacific States(US) 68 12.93%
Other US Territories 1 0.19%
Outside US 144 27.38%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #51
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I'm from New York , about an hour and half from the city in moderate traffic.

Putnam county :P
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #52
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
although i am not a FA or FAA i am a BBW,.. so I live in Arizona,.. There are no FA's here at all! Maybe thats why my hubby moved me here?!?!

:::::::SIGHHHHHH::::::::
Your Hubby is a Lucky, Smart & Wise Man
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #53
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you know I am making a list of this thread!!!
!! STALKER ALERT !! !! STALKER ALERT !! !! STALKER ALERT !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
The only city with two names, twice.

New York, New York.

The Big Target.

Looks like the FAs are up here in the Northeast , ladies!
It's up to us -- NOO YAWK! NOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!
(insert high kicking Rockettes ba-ba-ba-da-daa ba-ba-ba-da-daa...)

Quote:
although i am not a FA or FAA i am a BBW,.. so I live in Arizona,.. There are no FA's here at all! Maybe thats why my hubby moved me here?!?!

:::::::SIGHHHHHH::::::::

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Your Hubby is a Lucky, Smart & Wise Man
That's right! Lead BarbBBW not into temptation...
...she finds it all by herself!

To paraphrase Metallica

Roamer, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Wherever I may roam, New York will always be my home!

Pros: HELLO! IT'S NEW YORK CITY

Santacon, Pillow Fights, Comic Con, museums, Times Square, Broadway! There's a reason it we're called "the City That Doesn't Sleep"! and the list goes on and on and on!
A person can spend their entire life in NYC without ever learning how to drive and have a pretty damn fantastic life.

Cons: Rush Hour!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #54
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
!! STALKER ALERT !! !! STALKER ALERT !! !! STALKER ALERT !!

It's up to us -- NOO YAWK! NOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!
(insert high kicking Rockettes ba-ba-ba-da-daa ba-ba-ba-da-daa...)

That's right! Lead BarbBBW not into temptation...
...she finds it all by herself!

To paraphrase Metallica

Roamer, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Wherever I may roam, New York will always be my home!

Pros: HELLO! IT'S NEW YORK CITY

Santacon, Pillow Fights, Comic Con, museums, Times Square, Broadway! There's a reason it we're called "the City That Doesn't Sleep"! and the list goes on and on and on!
A person can spend their entire life in NYC without ever learning how to drive and have a pretty damn fantastic life.

Cons: Rush Hour!
Hahahaha OWA,... so true!! Soo damn true!!
Love ya girl!! Muahhh

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:44 AM   #55
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliloquyOfaSiren View Post
Haha I'm representing the A-Kay ROWDY.... (Akron, Ohio) :P

and really?? everyone to me seems to be in Michigan :/
hummm.lets see I sense there is a place in akron called swensons that have the greatest hamburgers with a tad bit of sugar in them..love the Waterloo restraunt with its huge cream puff..dont forget NY's dynasty ohh so many places.I lived there all my life good to see someone else from there ..oh and I miss saying pop..cant get used to saying soda..lol
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #56
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Central New Jersey, Exit 9 on the TurnPike.
Big Beautiful Women please come to Central New Jersey
we need all of you to beautify our state!!
Im right here..exit 9 off of the turn pike meet you at perkins on rt 18 in 15 minutes if you are paying...lol...
Old 04-20-2009, 01:26 PM   #57
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Oh yeah...representin' Orange County, California. Hehe...hi everyone.
I live in Costa Mesa as well. Right of Bristol, behind The Lab.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #58
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Encino, California here, right on the edge of the SF valley.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #59
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
you know I am making a list of this thread!!!
Ya can't call it stalking if we are willing.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #60
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

You say that like it's an utter disappointment. Also, there are a few of us in the Greater Cincinnati area...Zan, for instance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Ohio. Specifically western Ohio. No one on Dims is near here except Rebecca who is in Cincy. Tons and tons of people in and around northwest Ohio, though.
I chose the Midwest even though I'm in Kentucky, since I live so close to Cincinnati as to be a part of the Greater Cincinnati area.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #61
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Ya can't call it stalking if we are willing.
Rollhandler
hahaha,Rollhandler!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #62
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

C'mooooooon Pacific States....
Old 04-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #63
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

N. E. Ohio, Y-Town area.

Pros. Cost of living is better than most areas. Good people. Reasonable amount of traffic. Lots of fat people everywhere you look.

Cons. Depressed area with high unemployment since the mid 70's, after the Mills closed. High crime (was rated murder city USA, two years in a row per capita) Downtown is like 2 city blocks long, with very little to do. Most roads are always rough, and have big pot holes. The weather is not the best, winter never seems to end, summer lasts for about 2 months. Spring and fall, whats that? Even the grass looks old.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #64
collared Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliloquyOfaSiren View Post
Lmao....I had a friend who moved there.

hmmm Akron/Cleveland....

Pros: Decent dining, awesome metal scene, I'm getting a full ride to college here , and we have some pretty amazing people here.

Cons: Our sports with the exception of the Cavs fail epically, Jeffrey Dahmer went to my high school and his house is five minutes from mine, lack of fat men , and our weather...... its sickening
ahh you live near fairlawn then,,dont forget you are living in the home state of the Goodyear blimp and the soap box derby..not to mention the rubber capitol of the world and home to the Rock and roll hall of fame
Old 04-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #65
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As I drove down the two lane road to my new neighborhood, I couldn't help but feel a little like a guest on an episode of Green Acres; there's a lot of farms and horse drawn carriages here. When I saw that IHOP closed at 11pm, I knew I had finally arrived in...St. Marys County, Southern Maryland!

There are only a few Dims posters in the state, as far as I know.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #66
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I live in the big country called Europe, in the state Norway.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #67
sierrak

sierrak has said some nice things

I've found rural parts of the midwest to be very fat friendly.
sierrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #68
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a FA from Quebec, more specifically in Sherbrooke and this is not a great place to find bbw/ssbbw and it's quite a long time from places where bashes are planned regularly.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #69
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Waiiiit, if most are from the northeast.. where I reside.. and I have terrible luck.. what does that say about me?!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #70
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
You say that like it's an utter disappointment. Also, there are a few of us in the Greater Cincinnati area...Zan, for instance.

I chose the Midwest even though I'm in Kentucky, since I live so close to Cincinnati as to be a part of the Greater Cincinnati area.
Florence y'all?
Old 05-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #71
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Waiiiit, if most are from the northeast.. where I reside.. and I have terrible luck.. what does that say about me?!
Are you talking about bashes or people??
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time

Last edited by Slamaga; 05-16-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #72
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
Are you talking about bashes or people??
err, well, people. That's what this thread is about.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #73
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What geographic region do you currently reside in?
Pacific States:
Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii
Pacific State - California (So. Calif. to be specific)

Quote:
1. What are some of the positives of living in your area?
2. What are some of the negatives?
1. The positives are that the L.A. / O.C. / Inland Empire area is a large diverse area. There have always been a decent amount of activities for FAs and BBW / SSBBWs (fat friendly clubs, NAAFA events... etc.)

2. The negatives with So Calif. are that the distances and traffic can make it difficult to have get-togethers because of the time involved in traveling to a central meeting place of some sort.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 05-16-2009 at 11:56 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:21 AM   #74
HB1

HB1 has said some nice things

Another English Londoner here.

It's an exciting city to live in, there's always something (or many things!) going on and there's a real mix of cultures and sub-cultures. I just love the vibe of the place. The downside is that it's crowded, noisy, dirty & overwhelming at times, with a stunningly high cost of living.
HB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:02 AM   #75
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HB1 you've also just described New York City to a T! Welcome to Dims!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote