Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
MrCreature

MrCreature has said some nice things
Default Outgrowing, bursting and busting through

There is something incredibly erotic about a woman outgrowing her surroundings, as if her body is this powerful growing force that can't be contained.

In my fantasies I like to imagine a woman growing so big she outgrows and busts through various things. Perhaps she outgrows her clothes, first busting some buttons or seams. Or she is standing in a door frame, grows and splits the door frame with her expanding body. Sometimes she grows so big that she outgrows the room, her body busting through windows, doors and eventually walls.

Am I the only person that feels this way? Care to share similar fantasies?
MrCreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

Outgrowing clothes for me is always fun. I do despise having to buy new clothes, but regardless its a good feeling when clothes you used to fit into don't quite fit. Even better is when you can still wear them, but with a bit hanging out the bottom of the t-shirt or the top of the pants. This is especially the case for me with guys, I love seeing guys outgrow t-shirts!

Its a bit different, but one of the annoying things about losing weight is when you go shopping and they have this really great style, and they've got it in the size you were but not the size you currently are. Thats meant to be a great thing, but I've hated it when its happened to me!
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

I've outgrown so many clothes in the last couple of months. I've still got them though. I dont know why, its not like i'm ever going to be a size 6 again. And i'm just about to upsize to 14-16.
But I like putting my old clothes on and seeing how little they are and it reinforces how much i've grown when my old pants dont even go over my hips.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCreature View Post
There is something incredibly erotic about a woman outgrowing her surroundings, as if her body is this powerful growing force that can't be contained.

In my fantasies I like to imagine a woman growing so big she outgrows and busts through various things. Perhaps she outgrows her clothes, first busting some buttons or seams. Or she is standing in a door frame, grows and splits the door frame with her expanding body. Sometimes she grows so big that she outgrows the room, her body busting through windows, doors and eventually walls.

That is exactly what I daydream in bed, but more specifically her ass is expanding.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I'm just about bursting out of my fave PJ's does that count?
[/IMG]
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

Wow Tracii, those pj's look like you might be just about outgrowing them girl!....
Old 04-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tell me about it.LOL That bottom button is in qiute a strain huh?
That was the largest size they came in.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
Tracii

I agree there is just something about a guy's belly when it has just enough hang to peek out the bottom of a T-shirt.Very sexy to me anyway.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

There IS something erotic about the idea of seeing a thin woman simply BURST out of her clothes due to an increase in her weight. Buttons popping, seams screaming, zippers forced to move downwards. YUM!!!!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
MatthewB
Still Not Ginger!

MatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree; girls' bellies peeking out from under their shirt...
MatthewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #11
Fafnir

Fafnir has said some nice things
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCreature View Post

Wow... that is very close to mine.
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is one of my favorite things about weight gain.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #13
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Well I'm just about bursting out of my fave PJ's does that count?
[/IMG]
Yes, I think both pieces, will be giving out or tearing within 5# or so
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #14
Tracii

VVET I think you're right I had quite a time getting in the bottoms.LOL
Heres a side shot of how tight they have become.
I bought these back in Dec and they fit.I think I gained some.LOL
[/IMG]
Old 04-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #15
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
I agree there is just something about a guy's belly when it has just enough hang to peek out the bottom of a T-shirt.Very sexy to me anyway.
agreed so much...
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #16
Tracii

Keeping with the outgrowing theme here is a pic.
Bought the jeans in Dec 08.and the pic was last Sat.Sorry I had on big girl panties ie granny panties!
Thats as far as I could pull the jeans up
[/IMG]

Last edited by Tracii; 04-29-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #17
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

I agree, that's an incredible turn on. I love seeing bellies pressing against shirts/blouses that are absolutely straining against the fat, gaps between the buttons. Watching one pop off and let the fat come spilling out is perhaps even hotter.

Tracii, you look gorgeous! It looks like if you sneezed you'd pop a button open.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #18
Tracii

Awwww Thanks Ocean
Old 05-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #19
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i totally busted my friends bed frame today! lol that was good for a laugh
Old 05-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #20
MaxiG

MaxiG has said some nice things

You and Jayde make it a pleasure and a thrill to be here as part of this community...

Mangia!

Quote:
Bought the jeans in Dec 08.and the pic was last Sat.Sorry I had on big girl panties ie granny panties!
[/IMG]
MaxiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #21
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

like the incredible hulk--- only a girl with fat 'stead of muscles--- green skin optional
Old 06-07-2009, 05:27 AM   #22
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Old trousers

Here's a couple of pics, taken last year, wearing trousers that used to be baggy(ish) on me!

The beige ones I used to wear for work and are now like a second skin. The combats are at the back of the wardrobe. I can just about get them up over my hips but haven't got a hope of doing them up, although I have gained about 16lbs since these were taken
Attached Images
File Type: jpg old10s.jpg (25.7 KB, 2592 views)
File Type: jpg no.12.jpg (27.8 KB, 2582 views)
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:28 AM   #23
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
[/IMG]
Good work Tracii
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #24
Tracii

Wow Flabulous the camo pants are a bit too small now.LOL.
The other pants are just about too small too.
I love wearing old stuff that just a little too small makes me feel so good knowing I'm a little bigger.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #25
Nspens

Nspens has said some nice things

no complaints on either or
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote