Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-14-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
ilikefatsexywomen

ilikefatsexywomen has said some nice things
Default Penis Size

My gf said I have a small penis, is five inches small in your opinion?
ilikefatsexywomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would say that is small, average is 6-8 I think. Not sure where I read that.
I may be way off base so don't quote me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's all relative. Here's the chart. You rank yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 790px-Penis_frequency.svg.jpg (13.0 KB, 2628 views)

Last edited by Jay West Coast; 04-14-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Jay West Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:13 AM   #4
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Penis Size

Thanx Jay, this is the first time I have seen such a chart. -Adrian
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #5
MadeFA

MadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A penis is a lot like a vocaburlary...

It's not always about the size, but more often, about your ability to use it.

With that said... I'd suggest to any gentleman that is lacking to use the pleasure-inducing organ that you can touch your shoulder with.

Yes, your tounge :-)
Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 AM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.sizeofaman.com/metric.htm

never leave home without one

dump your asshole girlfriend
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Compare here.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #8
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
[url]

dump your asshole girlfriend
I concur. Telling somebody you supposedly care about that their penis is too small is just plain mean. In situations like that - LIE!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:43 AM   #9
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I concur. Telling somebody you supposedly care about that their penis is too small is just plain mean. In situations like that - LIE!
That's the problem though. Women are conditioned to tell their guy that he is huge no matter what and if he is ridiculously tiny, assure him that size does not matter. Admitting otherwise supposedly makes one loose or slutty.

No wonder some men are confused and/or deluded.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:15 AM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Little works just fine.Its how he uses it.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #11
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Depends on where you measure. If you measure from the top or the pottom the difference is almost an inch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefatsexywomen View Post
My gf said I have a small penis, is five inches small in your opinion?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #12
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Depends on where you measure.
yeah if you start at the back of your head it makes a difference.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
LMAO! Penis is not the only thing you have, make love to woman with your mouth and with your hands! Also tell her how beautiful she is and how attarctive her body is! The effect is so much more pleasing to your partner, trust me I know!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #14
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
haha.. that is so much fun!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never knew this type of discussion existed on Dimensions?!

Before you dump her, ask her about her history. If she's consistently bedded larger men, prefers larger men, then that's her deal--don't hold it against her, but rather tell her from then on out, be up front about it: It will save her and the men she pursues a lot of wasted time.

I like women who are busty. That's my preference. Not saying I don't find small-chested women exciting, it's just how I roll. Nothing wrong with her preference, because she is by all means allowed one. If she's only been with guys who can lean forward and not touch the floor, you're better off moving on and not trying to impress. Plus with some women, those kidney pokes give the best orgasms (or so I've heard). Find me a guy with a 10 incher who can breathe through his ears and has a 5 inch tongue, I will guarantee that he's either gay or cannot adequately use both equally well. If he does then the Army is probably keeping him in Area 51 as breeding stock after the apocalypse.

I would rather a woman tell me I am not to her liking than spend hours trying to bounce my hot dog down her hallway.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #16
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
I never knew this type of discussion existed on Dimensions?!

Before you dump her, ask her about her history. If she's consistently bedded larger men, prefers larger men, then that's her deal--don't hold it against her, but rather tell her from then on out, be up front about it: It will save her and the men she pursues a lot of wasted time.

I like women who are busty. That's my preference. Not saying I don't find small-chested women exciting, it's just how I roll. Nothing wrong with her preference, because she is by all means allowed one. If she's only been with guys who can lean forward and not touch the floor, you're better off moving on and not trying to impress. Plus with some women, those kidney pokes give the best orgasms (or so I've heard). Find me a guy with a 10 incher who can breathe through his ears and has a 5 inch tongue, I will guarantee that he's either gay or cannot adequately use both equally well. If he does then the Army is probably keeping him in Area 51 as breeding stock after the apocalypse.

I would rather a woman tell me I am not to her liking than spend hours trying to bounce my hot dog down her hallway.
Snacky, you started off just great, then you took the slippery slope to insulting women about their preferences. How does that happen? And so quickly?
Old 04-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Snacky, you started off just great, then you took the slippery slope to insulting women about their preferences. How does that happen? And so quickly?
Uhh, I left my desk, thought about it, came back, and when I tried to edit it, I got this.

Assume that everything after "all means allowed one" to be an error on my part, and I apologize. I was initially trying to be funny and realized it wasn't going to be seen that way. Mea culpa.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my_bad.jpg (72.0 KB, 2472 views)
Old 04-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #18
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Glad you came to your senses.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:38 PM   #19
Tracii

Guys learn to "lick the alphabet" that will drive your lady wild trust me!
Old 04-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #20
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
I personally start from the kidneys, it makes quite the difference.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #21
rachael

rachael can now change their title

as far as the chart goes, i don't know if i've been lucky but most guys i have been with have been between seven and eight inches. i thought that was normal. i was with one guy who was four inches. he told me up front before i even saw it that it was four inches. i probably wouldn't have noticed it too much but since he mentioned it and made a big deal about it, i noticed it big time. it kind of killed the experience for me because i could feel how tiny it was.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #22
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

As long as I can wrap 3 hands around it, I'm cool.

No really...size doesn't matter as much as technique, stamina and his ability to give and communicate.

And if he doesn't lick my you know what, he might as well not have a penis.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay I don't have much input with my 1.5 lovers, BUT I gotta say that huge wangs bruise your cervix, and that's notta turn-on.

Besides most men with giant meat members tend to think their penis will do the work for them, not so, you gotta lend a hand, or something dude.

Extenders are nice
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #24
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
It's all relative. Here's the chart. You rank yourself.
Love the Social Science Data.
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #25
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Best is when your girlfriend says you're "fine."
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote