Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #26
Lycanah

Lycanah has said some nice things
Default My preference

For regular intercourse, a slightly larger one is enjoyable, but overall, I'd prefer average. Less of a gag reflex, so I can swallow deeper. Also, anal WILL NOT happen with a large penis. Average works just fine for me.
Lycanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:02 AM   #27
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

This thread is reminding me of the scene in "Mallrats" where Banky says to his ex "You said it was a good size!" and she replies, "Banky, when a girl says its a good size...its a nice way of saying that its small."
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #28
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Most experts agree a best average penis length is 12 to 14 inches (measuring from the base) and minimum three to four inches circumference.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #29
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Does size matter?

Each night when I'm watching TV, I always see commercials for these "magic" pills which are supposed to "Make a man larger" and have women swooning over him and I just don't get it. ~Shrugs~

Oh yeah! I recently saw one for a vacumn doohickey which is supposed to make a guy bigger. I was like, "WTF?"

According to the commercials, "millions" of guys have bought these pills...am I the only guy who's satisfied with what puberty gave me?

Yes, there are various medical conditions which can affect a guy's performance but don't we have things called "doctors" who help out with these problems...instead of magic pills?

Everything down there is working fine and seems to be the right size to me. I say it's all in how you use it, too.

Sex and relationships are based on far more than penis size...I don't get why this is so hard to figure out.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #30
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Best is when your girlfriend says you're "fine."
To quote George Carlin, "nothing is FINE. Hair is fine. How's your hair? FINE. Just makes a lot more sense to me".

Fine ranks with adequate. A generic term that really doesn't say much.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Does size matter?
Dennis

Yes. Look where you are posting.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:48 PM   #32
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Does size matter?

Each night when I'm watching TV, I always see commercials for these "magic" pills which are supposed to "Make a man larger" and have women swooning over him and I just don't get it. ~Shrugs~

Oh yeah! I recently saw one for a vacumn doohickey which is supposed to make a guy bigger. I was like, "WTF?"

According to the commercials, "millions" of guys have bought these pills...am I the only guy who's satisfied with what puberty gave me?

Yes, there are various medical conditions which can affect a guy's performance but don't we have things called "doctors" who help out with these problems...instead of magic pills?

Everything down there is working fine and seems to be the right size to me. I say it's all in how you use it, too.

Sex and relationships are based on far more than penis size...I don't get why this is so hard to figure out.

Dennis
Ypu know i woke up to one of the infomerrcials man and they had a portion called "what girls wont tell you" or something like that and pretty much it was a bunch of girls just bashing on dudes of small size. shyt was terrible i had turn it was making feel depressed. LOL
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #33
kiwilicious

kiwilicious can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefatsexywomen View Post
My gf said I have a small penis, is five inches small in your opinion?
I'm wondering how that come up in conversation, or if she raised the matter of your penis size as an issue. I don't get why other posters have left comments about 'dumping her' when the full story hasn't been explained?

My last partner's penis was 5 inches. Before we slept together for the first time I was well aware of his size. He was quite concerned that he wouldn't be able to satisfy me. It became obvious later that his penis size was really effecting his self image, but he was actually the best lover I've ever had. He was incredibly open to trying new things, and meeting my needs.

However if he had of asked me whether or not I thought his cock was small, I would have told him I thought it was smaller than average. I mean, what good would misleading him going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Guys learn to "lick the alphabet" that will drive your lady wild trust me!
My God, I totally disagree... licking the alphabet would only put me to sleep, and I'm sure I can't be the only women that feels like that.

The majority of my female friends who complain about their Man's size, or technique are also usually the same women who not only find it difficult to express what they need in the sack... many of them don't actually know what they need. I still have 3 female friends (all above the age of 26), that have never experienced an orgasm *shakes head*

Seriously, I really think women who don't know their bodies, or their needs very well need to step up and do something about it.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #34
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=kiwilicious;1151080]
Quote:
My God, I totally disagree... licking the alphabet would only put me to sleep, and I'm sure I can't be the only women that feels like that.
You are not the only one. I had a man who actually asked me to try and figure out what he was spelling. If it had been a bit of silly fun...fine...but, it wasn't. It was me putting up with it for a few seconds, before I let him know that it was not turning me on...or amusing me...at all.

Quote:
The majority of my female friends who complain about their Man's size, or technique are also usually the same women who not only find it difficult to express what they need in the sack... many of them don't actually know what they need.
My comment about this site being all about size...was just a lighthearted ' jab ' at those who seem to think it is wrong if a woman is hardwired to like what she likes. There sometimes is an attitude that a woman should be above the ' superficial '. I agree with you about figuring things out...actively figuring it out.

Quote:
I still have 3 female friends (all above the age of 26), that have never experienced an orgasm *shakes head*
Yeah, that is rather sad. Some people don't want to experiment with themselves, and then when they are with another human, they can't understand why it is all " that's it?!? ".

Quote:
Seriously, I really think women who don't know their bodies, or their needs very well need to step up and do something about it.
Yup. And I would recommend that any person not put up with being dismissed...and just hit the bricks. Oh, and step away from material or attitudes that tell them they ' should ' like this, or respond like ' that '.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #35
kiwilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
You are not the only one. I had a man who actually asked me to try and figure out what he was spelling. If it had been a bit of silly fun...fine...but, it wasn't. It was me putting up with it for a few seconds, before I let him know that it was not turning me on...or amusing me...at all.
That's terrible at least you told him... hopefully he's not out there trying to spell 'c-o-m-e' on some poor woman's clit
Old 04-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #36
KotR

KotR has said some nice things

I'm concerned mine's a bit on the smaller side, but it may just be the illusion of my build since the best I can do is measure with fingers then compare that against a ruler (suggesting maybe 5.25"). Doesn't really help it seems like I have different types of erections were some are longer while others are thicker. Closest I can pin the cause of that is how I wind up getting turned on.

No doubt my lack of intimacy has led to some doubt here. Reading up on various kinks and such, I'd probably call myself rather vanilla in the conceptual sack since some just make me wanna cringe. Even then, without knowing if what I got can satisfy with proper effort, I'm just afraid I'll blow and shoot my already little confidence to hell. Rare enough I meet new people locally, let alone women who'd show the faintest of interest.
KotR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:51 AM   #37
kiwilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotR View Post
I'm concerned mine's a bit on the smaller side, but it may just be the illusion of my build since the best I can do is measure with fingers then compare that against a ruler (suggesting maybe 5.25"). Doesn't really help it seems like I have different types of erections were some are longer while others are thicker. Closest I can pin the cause of that is how I wind up getting turned on.

No doubt my lack of intimacy has led to some doubt here. Reading up on various kinks and such, I'd probably call myself rather vanilla in the conceptual sack since some just make me wanna cringe. Even then, without knowing if what I got can satisfy with proper effort, I'm just afraid I'll blow and shoot my already little confidence to hell. Rare enough I meet new people locally, let alone women who'd show the faintest of interest.
Dammit, I just wanna give you a big squeeze.

I really feel sexual gratification should be something that is achieved with your partner... not just from your partners direct actions (or the size of his member). When I'm with a man in a sexual sense, it's as much my job to get him off, as it is his job (and vice versa). It's a joint effort, so don't let the thought of stacking up put you off before you even get there.

And if you're open with your future partner and discuss any issues you might have, you can work it out together. If she isn't willing to do that, she isn't worth your time, or heart.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:14 AM   #38
KotR

KotR has said some nice things

Well, if I ever find myself with a girlfriend, I can't see myself actually bringing the subject up before such an encounter ever happens (I don't want it being THE focus). Since I'm still a virgin (just bad luck, not a choice thing), I've kinda prepared myself for the first time being a bit uneventful since the common tale is the male having no stamina while the girl goes unsatisfied. Granted, I figure part of that involves the entirety of the act and foreplay, but I can only work with what I know of myself for the moment.
KotR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:12 AM   #39
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well the letter "T" is my fave it drives me nuts.
Some things for some people and thats fine.
Really big ones are hard to handle for me because I'm not that big down there 6 is just right.
As far as thickness goes thick is nice but when it comes to oral activity not so nice.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #40
ilikefatsexywomen

ilikefatsexywomen has said some nice things

ty for all the replies.
ilikefatsexywomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #41
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

First of all, how long has she been as your girlfriend, also how many times have you had intercourse with her? If she has been with you for a few months, then you shouldn't really dump her. You should just keep on trying to be her boyfriend, and at least have some sexually activity, as long as you don't show her that you are too put off by this size issue, then you should be fine. Keep going with the relationship, maybe try different positions. Don't stop the relationship unless she herself breaks up with you. Even though I am a virgin, I just feel really bad for what you are going through. Hopefully this will help you.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #42
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why, oh why, didn't someone tell me there was thread about penis size?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
That's the problem though. Women are conditioned to tell their guy that he is huge no matter what and if he is ridiculously tiny, assure him that size does not matter. Admitting otherwise supposedly makes one loose or slutty.

No wonder some men are confused and/or deluded.
Bingo. Women get called size queens if they say anything besides what a guy wants to hear. We don't even get to see it, usually, until sexy time. Men get to "pick us" based upon our ass and boob, etc. sizes right from the get go...this whole site is full of men talking about their preferences. I can't have one????? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I concur. Telling somebody you supposedly care about that their penis is too small is just plain mean. In situations like that - LIE!
Yeah, I wouldn't tell a guy that....not one that I am intimate with anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Most experts agree a best average penis length is 12 to 14 inches (measuring from the base) and minimum three to four inches circumference.
QFT

Quote:
Yes. Look where you are posting.
Yep......I have seen menfolk here talk about their size preferences over and over.....how come it's wrong if a woman does it? It's not mean until a woman says it? Shit, I can read everyday, on this site anyway, that my ass ain't big enough...or my belly is too big...or not big enough. And my arse or my belly is way too big out in reality.

I want to see a monster cock after all that shit, not a guy being a monster cock....enough said

Quote:

My comment about this site being all about size...was just a lighthearted ' jab ' at those who seem to think it is wrong if a woman is hardwired to like what she likes. There sometimes is an attitude that a woman should be above the ' superficial '. I agree with you about figuring things out...actively figuring it out.
Bingo. I really don't need a monster cock to be happy with a man. I just get awfully damn sick of only men being allowed their preferences freely.....

I wonder why I didn't notice any women come into this thread and tell the insecure OP that he just isn't confident enough and it's all in his head......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #43
zsa

zsa can now change their title
Default SS as opposed to not an ss?

Well I think the FA's here mostly have a preference as to the size of bbw they like! Just too bad we can't go to Walmart on a size mission too!

Last edited by zsa; 04-19-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: misworded! oooops
zsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #44
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsa View Post
Well I think the FA's here mostly have a preference as to the size of bbw they like! Just too bad we can't go to Walmart on a size mission too!

I am SO going to get a crotch level spycam and head to Walmart!

And...I DO kid, like I said. I want every goddamn person on the planet to think of their stuff as gold and worthwhile, and to find someone that loves that attitude..and...them/me.
But, the spycam WOULD be a fun thing to toss in a few faces.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #45
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The penis thread was bumped....I just HAD to come and read it. I don't get it when guys with really small penises surprise invite women to view their webcams.......wtf is that about?

CHARM.......that is all.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #46
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

to be fair, the OP didn't say his g/f said it was "too small," just that it was small.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #47
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

ps: I still maintain that most any size can be used well, but, in deference to GEF, I will admit that typically shorter (4-5 inches) penises with a LOT of girth are the ones that make my hoo-ha the happiest.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #48
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Too small = too much work

Too big = too much work
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #49
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Balls

Damn.

Fucking penises. They get all of the attention.

Balls get dick. That is where all of the action is.

No one ever talks about ball size.

Poor balls. So bluuuuuuuuuuuue.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #50
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Start a thread - BTW I DO have a ball preferance too
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote