Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #51
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Bingo. Women get called size queens if they say anything besides what a guy wants to hear. We don't even get to see it, usually, until sexy time. Men get to "pick us" based upon our ass and boob, etc. sizes right from the get go...this whole site is full of men talking about their preferences. I can't have one????? WTF?
I'm not worked up about this @ all, but I would like to suggest that you are comparing apples and oranges (or bananas and peaches as the case may be).

You are justifying making comments about a primary sexual attribute because men get to pick women (up for debate) based on their secondary sexual attributes. That isn't exactly fair.

For the most part, men refrain from commenting on female genitalia. This seems wise. I don't expect that a brother would get very far rating his girlfriend's tightness, temperature, viscosity, and bouquet.

You have the right to prefer the bait that pulls you in, but keep the comparison one for one; genital for genital. Telling a guy (back to the original post) that he has a small penis is the equivalent of telling a woman that she has nasty V.

_______

Quote:
Shakespeare--"Taming of the Shrew"
Katherina: Fie, that is but a button mushroom!
Petruchio: No amends ye Wench, it will provide ample seasoning for such aromatic liver plate!
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #52
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The issue is that people have preferences, and that no matter the ' parts ' we are talking about, it is not ok to say it is understandable for one to like what they like...and not another. A woman declaring what she likes, is the equivalent of a man doing the same.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #53
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
The issue is that people have preferences, and that no matter the ' parts ' we are talking about, it is not ok to say it is understandable for one to like what they like...and not another. A woman declaring what she likes, is the equivalent of a man doing the same.
So. we are in complete agreement?

Quote:
A woman declaring what she likes, is the equivalent of a man doing the same.
Parts is parts?
Old 04-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #54
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Parts is parts?
Ya like what ya like.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #55
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
Ya like what ya like.
Fair Enough.

Average Kinsey length; round as coke can--do I meet the meat?
Old 04-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #56
mossystate

Quote:
Fair Enough.

Average Kinsey length; round as coke can--do I meet the meat?
You seem to not like that women have preferences, one way or another. Are you Classic Coke?...or are you that new stuff they tried to get past us some years back.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:40 AM   #57
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have heard that by the length of your index finger you can tell how long your penis is, but this was what I head from a few friends two weeks ago.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #58
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
I have heard that by the length of your index finger you can tell how long your penis is, but this was what I head from a few friends two weeks ago.
Huh? By multiplying the length by 1.5?
That's nice though. I have long "surgeon's" fingers. Perfect for, uh, playing the... piano? Yeah. That's it.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #59
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
You seem to not like that women have preferences, one way or another. Are you Classic Coke?...or are you that new stuff they tried to get past us some years back.
Nah, I love that women have preferences--every now and then they prefer me.

I don't think that I made my point very well (OK, not at all). The intent was to hint at the crassness of voicing our preferences but I didn't do it very well. Just came off as crass myself.

No more writing after midnight.

Though, for the record, classic Coke.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm not worked up about this @ all, but I would like to suggest that you are comparing apples and oranges (or bananas and peaches as the case may be).

You are justifying making comments about a primary sexual attribute because men get to pick women (up for debate) based on their secondary sexual attributes. That isn't exactly fair.

For the most part, men refrain from commenting on female genitalia. This seems wise. I don't expect that a brother would get very far rating his girlfriend's tightness, temperature, viscosity, and bouquet.

You have the right to prefer the bait that pulls you in, but keep the comparison one for one; genital for genital. Telling a guy (back to the original post) that he has a small penis is the equivalent of telling a woman that she has nasty V.
Comparing men's and women's physical preferences = apples and oranges?

Nah, some men like big melons....I like big bananas.

I get to pick whatever fruit I prefer....bottom line.

I called no man's penis nasty.....I only called some penis' not so great (not the OPs either...never seen it and hence have no opinion of it). Just like some men...why on these very boards, in fact...call some women's bodies inadequate from time to time.

I talk about penises in general....no one penis in particular.

I haven't made a "top ten" thread for women to come in and list the guys that have the biggest peens.
I haven't made a thread asking men to come and tell me how big their penises are.
I haven't made a thread for men to post pics of their peenies.

Oh, men don't do that comparison stuff and talk about vagina smell? I just read a thread on this board last night where a guy says that he won't do oral sex because all vaginas smell to him.
That's his view (scent?) of them and it's his right not to do oral on them. I support him in his preference. Some women feel a small cock is a waste of time....I support her right to want a big penis.......you should, too.

You're on a site for bigger people....and I assume you have YOUR preferences.

You're right...it isn't fair that men feel entitled to ask women they don't know their sizes, weight, etc.....or ask for nude pictures....yet never seem interested in doing it in return.

Some men don't like small breasts or small asses.....some women don't like small penises. What's the problem? Going to write another long paragraph trying to convince me I should embrace all penis because they are attached to men?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #61
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

also, stop calling parts of my body "secondary." lord.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #62
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
also, stop calling parts of my body "secondary." lord.
I was thinking that as well. If a penis is a primary sexual characteristic, why is a vagina 'secondary'?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #63
protuberance
Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.

protuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefatsexywomen View Post
My gf said I have a small penis, is five inches small in your opinion?
Take comfort in the fact that you're a man and better than her. Then punch her in the mouth. Haha, just kidding, but she does seem like a cunt.
protuberance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #64
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protuberance View Post
Take comfort in the fact that you're a man and better than her. Then punch her in the mouth. Haha, just kidding, but she does seem like a cunt.

Lol, I like this guy. Sounds like something I would say to a woman about a man

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #65
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Going to write another long paragraph trying to convince me I should embrace all penis because they are attached to men?
Nope. Because that wasn't my point at all.

Read the thing again minus the gender-wars attitude.

You don't know me well, but you know me better than that.

Peace.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #66
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
I was thinking that as well. If a penis is a primary sexual characteristic, why is a vagina 'secondary'?
I don't think he said that the vagina is secondary, just that breasts etc are secondary to penises and vaginas proper. He's quite wrong, of course, but he has a right to his opinion.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #67
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Nope. Because that wasn't my point at all.

Read the thing again minus the gender-wars attitude.

You don't know me well, but you know me better than that.

Peace.
I'll bet if you took out your gender biased language/attitude, it'd be easier to read your posts with out the, uh, "gender-wars attitude."
Old 04-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #68
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
You are misunderstanding. Here are the definitions.

The primary sexual characteristics are the genetically determined sex characteristics of men and women bound up with reproduction (genitals and organs of reproduction).

Secondary sexual characteristics include (wiki dump, sorry)

* Male
o Growth of body hair, including underarm, abdominal, chest, and pubic hair
o Greater mass of thigh muscles in front of the femur, rather than behind it as is typical in mature females
o Growth of facial hair
o Enlargement of larynx and deepening of voice[1]
o Increased stature; adult males taller than adult females, on average
o Heavier skull and bone structure
o Increased muscle mass and strength
o Broadening of shoulders and chest; shoulders wider than hips[2]
o Increased secretions of oil and sweat glands, often causing acne and body odor [1]
o Coarsening or rigidity of skin texture, due to less subcutaneous fat
o A prominent Adam's apple
o Fat deposits mainly around the abdomen and waist[citation needed]
o Higher waist to hip ratio than prepubescent or adult females or prepubescent males, on average
o On average, larger hands and feet than prepubescent or adult females or prepubescent males[citation needed]
o Lower digit ratio, on average[citation needed]

* Female
o Enlargement of breasts[2]
o Growth of body hair, most prominently underarm and pubic hair
o Greater development of thigh muscles in back (behind the femur) than in front of it
o Vaginal and uterine growth [3]
o Decreased stature; adult females shorter stature than adult males, on average
o Widening of hips[3]; lower waist to hip ratio than adult males, on average
o Decreased secretions of oil and sweat glands, causing less acne and body odor[citation needed]
o Changed distribution in weight and fat; more subcutaneous fat and fat deposits mainly around the buttocks, thighs and hips
o Higher digit ratio, on average[citation needed]
Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #69
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You are misunderstanding. Here are the definitions.

The primary sexual characteristics are the genetically determined sex characteristics of men and women bound up with reproduction (genitals and organs of reproduction).

Secondary sexual characteristics include (wiki dump, sorry)

* Male
o Growth of body hair, including underarm, abdominal, chest, and pubic hair
o Greater mass of thigh muscles in front of the femur, rather than behind it as is typical in mature females
o Growth of facial hair
o Enlargement of larynx and deepening of voice[1]
o Increased stature; adult males taller than adult females, on average
o Heavier skull and bone structure
o Increased muscle mass and strength
o Broadening of shoulders and chest; shoulders wider than hips[2]
o Increased secretions of oil and sweat glands, often causing acne and body odor [1]
o Coarsening or rigidity of skin texture, due to less subcutaneous fat
o A prominent Adam's apple
o Fat deposits mainly around the abdomen and waist[citation needed]
o Higher waist to hip ratio than prepubescent or adult females or prepubescent males, on average
o On average, larger hands and feet than prepubescent or adult females or prepubescent males[citation needed]
o Lower digit ratio, on average[citation needed]

* Female
o Enlargement of breasts[2]
o Growth of body hair, most prominently underarm and pubic hair
o Greater development of thigh muscles in back (behind the femur) than in front of it
o Vaginal and uterine growth [3]
o Decreased stature; adult females shorter stature than adult males, on average
o Widening of hips[3]; lower waist to hip ratio than adult males, on average
o Decreased secretions of oil and sweat glands, causing less acne and body odor[citation needed]
o Changed distribution in weight and fat; more subcutaneous fat and fat deposits mainly around the buttocks, thighs and hips
o Higher digit ratio, on average[citation needed]
I actually do know the definitions of primary and secondary sexual characteristics. I was confused about you calling a vagina a secondary sexual characteristic. I see from Rebecca's post where my confusion came in.

Anyway, I really didn't get your your point because there is a lot of judging done around here in these parts of women and their parts. What's good for the goose should be fine for the gander, no?
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #70
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Big penis, little penis ...whatever.. Most guys figure out that that little head between their ears is the most important thing. If you use it and keep an open mind to making sex work for both of you then most of the women you run into will think you are better than any king kong dong out there.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #71
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I don't think anyone has the right to consider it less invasive to judge a woman by her breasts than a man by his penis. Seriously, it's just as likely that someone could be insecure or sensitive about their breasts as they are about their vagina/penis/whatever. Really, the only difference is that, for some reason, people feel they're entitled to judge women based on such things...so it's soooo much easier to dismiss them as secondary. And, yes, I know how the term "secondary" is being used, but I also know how it translates.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 04-20-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #72
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
I don't think he said that the vagina is secondary, just that breasts etc are secondary to penises and vaginas proper. He's quite wrong, of course, but he has a right to his opinion.
OK, I'll bite.

So you have proof of a breast-gasm or a bum-birth? Perhaps a hair-rection or a gonads apple?

We are talking about rudimentary scientific terms here.

What am I missing? That said scientific terms were created by men? That bias lurks in the vowels and consonants of every word I type. I suspect that Virginia Johnson would have a word or two to share about that, but all the same...

Fine. Provide me with a lexicon. I'm not proud: "Academic Feminism for Dummies (Science 101)" suits me fine. Obviously, I'm the type prefers big type and bullet points. Cartoons help.

Seriously, either STFU or spill it; what is your point?

I'd like to hear you views, but you'll need to stop taking pot shots from your ivory tower.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #73
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Big penis, little penis ...whatever.. Most guys figure out that that little head between their ears is the most important thing. If you use it and keep an open mind to making sex work for both of you then most of the women you run into will think you are better than any king kong dong out there.
Cindy Rocks!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #74
mossystate

wow....just...wow
Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #75
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

Quote:
I don't think anyone has the right to consider it less invasive to judge a woman by her breasts than a man by his penis. Seriously, it's just as likely that someone could be insecure or sensitive about their breasts as they are about their vagina/penis/whatever. Really, the only difference is that, for some reason, people feel they're entitled to judge women based on such things...so it's soooo much easier to dismiss them as secondary. And, yes, I know how the term "secondary" is being used, but I also know how it translates.
Seriously, you don't know shit about why I used the term secondary. I used the term because I was born in Duluth, MN to a devout Presbyterian family, and writing the words tits and ass seems, at best, vulgar to me. So I took a second to Google the most appropriate synonym.

I was attempting to be polite.

Next time, knowing that this is a vulgar world, I'll call out the cunts and cocks as I see them.