Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-16-2009, 04:27 AM   #1
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things
Default cd

I was curious if there are any crossdresser out there and if so what is your pleasure?
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, there are a few crossdressers here. I don't understand the second part of your question though. Anyway, there is a similar thread on this here.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cd

Yes, I've posted as a CD.
Question?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:18 AM   #4
fabeantownluver

what do you like about it? what turns you on?
Old 04-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have loads of crossdressers here and i luvs em!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:45 AM   #6
fabeantownluver

good my girlfriend and i have fun with this!!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm a crossdresser and I don't really get anything out of it, just lots of nice clothes lol.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabeantownluver View Post
what do you like about it? what turns you on?
The fantasy of being a fat woman?
The wearing/closeness of feminine underwear?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to be a CD it was fun not in a sexual way like some just loved doing it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
Canadianfeeder

Canadianfeeder can now change their title

My girlfriend and I are into this. I like the look and feel on my body, she likes the look and way it hugs my body. Helps with how she likes to dominate sometimes.
Canadianfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:51 AM   #11
fabeantownluver

you should check out pantiesformen.com, sexy pics are posted of girls and guys
Old 05-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #12
Masu

Masu has said some nice things

Well, i have to say, that alltought i like to have beautiful dresses, skirts etc, i can`t help it that i like to wear some "manly" cloths too sometimes.. like a tie. I wouldn`t say that it makes me an cd, but.. Theres something interesting about it !
Masu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #13
Masu

Masu has said some nice things

Well, i have to say, that alltought i like to have beautiful dresses, skirts etc, i can`t help it that i like to wear some "manly" cloths too sometimes.. like a tie. I wouldn`t say that it makes me an cd, but.. Theres something interesting about it !
Masu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would say that does make you a CD.Nothing wrong with that but you do wear both.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote