Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #51
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've heard a couple of my FA friends mention very similar stories--as far as liking bigger and bigger and even older and older women the older they get themselves.

also, I'm 33 and like younger guys. Hello *wink wink*
Old 04-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #52
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Word: Skillz.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #53
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
Silly me, I thought you were younger than 34!!! I must really have to get my eyes checked!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
Older than what? Sexy knows no age darlin".
Muahhhhhhhhhhh!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #54
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Muahhhhhhhhhhh!!

C'est rien, Madame.... Les meilleures femmes sont ici!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #55
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I am 60 years old and hot.
Polar Bears
Menu
Home
Next
Bert Christensen's
Truth & Humour Collection
O;der woman

In Praise of Older Women

An older woman can wear any hat she chooses and nobody will laugh. A younger woman wearing the same hat will always look like a lampshade in a brothel.

An older woman will never wake you up in the middle of the night & ask you, "What are you thinking?" An older woman doesn't care what you think.

An older woman always carries a purse full of emergency supplies. Young women go hungry and bleed to death every time there's a natural disaster.

An older woman always carries a condom in her purse. A younger woman is still hoping the guy might have one on him.

An older woman is a cheaper date. A younger woman will cost you 12 beers, but an older woman will sleep with you after a cup of a herbal tea.

The older a woman gets, the stronger her libido gets and the older a man gets, the weaker his libido gets... which is why nature intended young guys to go out with older women and young women to go out with older men. (this one ain't always true - wink, wink )

An older woman can wear bright red lipstick during the day without looking like she just had an adventure inside a jam jar. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Older women can run faster because they're always wearing sensible shoes. An older woman is into free sex! An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent lover! (child)

Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are an asshole if you're acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, just in case it means you might break up with her. An older woman puts herself on a pedestal.

An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know...

Older women have jobs with dental plans. Younger women can't help you when your teeth get knocked out playing hockey.

An older woman will never accuse you of "using her." She's using you.

Older women take charge of the situation. An older woman will call you up and ask you for a date. A younger woman will wait forever, by the phone, for you to call...

Older women know how to cook. Young women know how to dial Pizza Hut Take out.

An older woman will introduce you to all of her girlfriends. A younger woman will avoid her girlfriends when she's with you, in case you get any ideas...

Older women are psychic. You never have to confess to having an affair, because somehow they always know.

Older women often own an interesting collection of lingerie that they have acquired from admirers over the years. Young women often don't wear underpants at all, thus practically eliminating all possibility of a strip-tease.

Older women know what Kegel exercises are.

An older woman will agree to go to McDonald's with you for a meal. Younger women are too nervous to eat anything in front of somebody that they might possibly boff later.

Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park.

Older women are experienced. They understand that sometimes, after 12 beers, a boy just can't get it up. A younger woman may need some time to grasp this fact.

An older woman has lots of girlfriends... and most of them will want to boff you too.

An older woman will always meet the minimum height requirement to go on an amusement ride.

An older woman will never accuse you of stealing the best years of her youth because chances are someone else has stolen them first.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #56
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My biggest problem with younger men? Video games and texting--feeling like you have to earn their full attention. Not everybody's like that, but still--oy.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:55 AM   #57
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
My biggest problem with younger men? Video games and texting--feeling like you have to earn their full attention. Not everybody's like that, but still--oy.
whats wrong with video games?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #58
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
whats wrong with video games?
Video games are wonderful wonderful things that I never ever play, making me the one human being in the whole US who doesn't (I think). I have no problems with video games as such (let's just argue for the moment). My problem is when you try to have a conversation with somebody who spends a lot of time playing them they are kinda half-there. There's always a beat lag in the conversation. That's all. Same with texting. Seems to be kind of a generational thing, at times, hence me overflowing in this thread.

If this is off-topic, sweep it away, mods! Didn't mean to fluff up a tangent.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #59
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Video games are wonderful wonderful things that I never ever play, making me the one human being in the whole US who doesn't (I think). I have no problems with video games as such (let's just argue for the moment). My problem is when you try to have a conversation with somebody who spends a lot of time playing them they are kinda half-there. There's always a beat lag in the conversation. That's all. Same with texting. Seems to be kind of a generational thing, at times, hence me overflowing in this thread.

If this is off-topic, sweep it away, mods! Didn't mean to fluff up a tangent.
Now hold on a minute now... I'm a part of the first Age of Video Games, and I'm just turning 36. I've been playing video games for years, but that doesn't make me any less "there" and unable to hold a conversation! Don't make all of us out to be that, please Video games for me are a great release of tension and a terrific way to relax, but they aren't the end all be all. This isn't a 100% older woman kind of opinion, either, for that would be a generalization... I think it is personality based, so I have no worries. Just remember who is on this forum!! hehe

Old 04-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #60
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It is a universal man thing Older ,and younger!

I used to agree with this!! I felt like,..."UGH I am here look at me not that damn game!" But then I found a way around that feeling! If he is playing video games,... take off your pants and bend over in front of the TV! Take off your top and shove it in his face! Kneel in front of him and __________!! LOL alilttle extreme?!?! Uh yeah it is but you know, it has never failed!!
SO men playing video games,... yes please!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
In Praise of Older Women

An older woman will never wake you up in the middle of the night & ask you, "What are you thinking?" An older woman doesn't care what you think.

An older woman always carries a condom in her purse. As a younger woman, I was too embarrassed to do so....

The older a woman gets, the stronger her libido gets and the older a man gets, the weaker his libido gets... which is why nature intended young guys to go out with older women and young women to go out with older men.

An older woman can wear bright red lipstick during the day without looking like she just had an adventure inside a jam jar.

Older women can run faster because they're always wearing sensible shoes.

An older woman is into free sex! An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent lover! (child)

Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are an asshole if you're acting like one.

An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know...

Older women are psychic. You never have to confess to having an affair, because somehow they always know.

Older women know what Kegel exercises are.

Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park.

An older woman will never accuse you of stealing the best years of her youth because chances are someone else has stolen them first.
These.......I like best. There is a grain of truth in them......especially as I have grown older

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #62
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
It is a universal man thing Older ,and younger!

I used to agree with this!! I felt like,..."UGH I am here look at me not that damn game!" But then I found a way around that feeling! If he is playing video games,... take off your pants and bend over in front of the TV! Take off your top and shove it in his face! Kneel in front of him and __________!! LOL alilttle extreme?!?! Uh yeah it is but you know, it has never failed!!
SO men playing video games,... yes please!!
OMFG... that's it!!!! The perfect solution! Please, I'll take more of that extreme behavior anytime.... LOL!!!!!

You crack me up

Old 04-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #63
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Video games are wonderful wonderful things that I never ever play, making me the one human being in the whole US who doesn't (I think).

I just wanted to say thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who has no interest in video games or anything related to video games.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #64
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I just wanted to say thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who has no interest in video games or anything related to video games.
how old are you?
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #65
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, ten years ago the average age of people who played video games was 18 and now it is 30. Just thought i would add that in there before i go kill some zombies and prepare for my 31st birthday next month!!
Though, i agree, it is rude to sit playing your x-box while getting a bj or something like that.. you should at least pause the game for a few mins.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #66
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You know, ten years ago the average age of people who played video games was 18 and now it is 30. Just thought i would add that in there before i go kill some zombies and prepare for my 31st birthday next month!!
Though, i agree, it is rude to sit playing your x-box while getting a bj or something like that.. you should at least pause the game for a few mins.
or hurry up and get to a save point.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:35 AM   #67
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

lmao.. yeah exactly!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #68
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
how old are you?
39. I think it's all in my state of mind, though. I feel like a chaperone at the high school field trip when I go to the mall because of all the teens. Same for the local nightclubs. I prefer wine or water to soda or soft drinks, and a shirt and tie instead of a golf shirt for important business.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #69
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
39. I think it's all in my state of mind, though. I feel like a chaperone at the high school field trip when I go to the mall because of all the teens. Same for the local nightclubs. I prefer wine or water to soda or soft drinks, and a shirt and tie instead of a golf shirt for important business.
ok i thought you might be i your high 20s. then i would have to look at you wierd for saying you dont play video games.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #70
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When I was a teen in the 80's my stepfather would give me shit for playing video games. When I visited him a few years ago there was a game boy on his coffee table and he was playing Mahjong on his PC...

Just one of the MANY ways he was a total hyprocrite.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #71
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Less talk about video games, more talk about hot older women.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #72
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Aye, aye, cap'n

I'm surrounded by beautiful older women, and I feel like Porthos! How lucky can men be in this day in age to have intelligent, good hearted ones around on top of it!?!!

(I wanted to use a joystick joke, but I nixed it for appropriateness with my observations)

Last edited by undrcovrbrothr; 04-29-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #73
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry UCB....I wore out those joystick jokes long ago.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #74
Captain Save
never had a 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Suddenly I know what I want for Christmas, but Santa doesn't do those kinds of requests.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #75
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Sorry UCB....I wore out those joystick jokes long ago.....
ROFLMAO!!!!! Fine, spoil my ribaldry!! Luckily I didn't tell you about the batteries joke!