Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #101
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post
Between the guy who paints himself for football games and the guy who owns Renn Faire garb, I'll pick Renn Faire dude. Every. Time.
I find the idea that these are the two types of dudes available hilarious. Hee! Although really they actually seem to be sort of the same fanboy species, to me. Not too much difference between face paint and jesters caps.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #102
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post
Okay, here's where I pull out the whole "wisdom is the privilege of age" card.

You say it's not very common for a girl to find geeky cool? Then you don't know the girls I know. Geeky is actually what helped bring my bf and I together. (Aside: Watchmen - excellent!) I would submit that at your tender age, you haven't met the wide variety of women that would include those into geeky stuff, so don't give up the idea that you could be with someone who likes that kind of thing.

Between the guy who paints himself for football games and the guy who owns Renn Faire garb, I'll pick Renn Faire dude. Every. Time.
Oh I know they're out there My ex played WoW, video games, was into anime, manga, Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. The girl I'm talking to now isn't into any of those things, well hasn't been exposed to them lol, but she's keen on the idea of watching Harry Potter and finding out what WoW is lol. I don't think I could be with someone that wouldn't at least give any of that stuff a chance, cause it's just who I am *shrug*.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote