Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You've got some weight to give to someone

How much would you give?

Would you concentrate it in one area?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

120 pounds......70 of it right off the front of me...mainly my belly. Anyone is welcome to it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #3
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

However much my thighs weigh. Anyone want them?
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #4
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Definitely belly fat!! the rest is good for me hahha

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
However much my thighs weigh. Anyone want them?
I'll take them, how big are they?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Interesting question. I'd donate 10 pounds, from... my tummy, to wherever she wanted, assuming she wanted it. =D
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Definitely belly fat!! the rest is good for me hahha
Terrible thing to say
about such an adorable belly!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I just take it from myself.. and return it to myspace but place in somewhere else? If so, straight from my tummy to my boobs and booty.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
VVET

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Can I just take it from myself.. and return it to myspace but place in somewhere else? If so, straight from my tummy to my boobs and booty.
No sorry, only if someone offer extra booty or booby flesh, and then you'd have to be the first one there.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #10
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
120 pounds......70 of it right off the front of me...mainly my belly. Anyone is welcome to it.
Excellent derailment!

LOL'd, but can't rep you yet.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Terrible thing to say
about such an adorable belly!
Awww, you are such a charmer!! Pure pleasure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
LMAO, That statement is soo prefect!! What a great idea!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #12
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Note to Green Eyed Fairy and BarbBBW - it is a shame that you both wish to be rid of what many of us admire about you. You both look incredible just the way you are.
I know this is a little off topic, but I just wanted to remind the two of you that you are both loved for being here - tummies and all.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #13
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Note to Green Eyed Fairy and BarbBBW - it is a shame that you both wish to be rid of what many of us admire about you. You both look incredible just the way you are.
I know this is a little off topic, but I just wanted to remind the two of you that you are both loved for being here - tummies and all.
awww Saxphon, i am sorry,.. i wouldnt give it all away just alittle bit hmm maybe 25 lbs of it? Thats not tooo bad,..right??

And btw, thank you soo much!! so glad u like my tummy! SEE this helps me post a bra and panty pic!! Comming soon!! hehehe

Old 04-22-2009, 08:10 AM   #14
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wanna take 15 pounds from my stomach and I'll give it to who ever wants it. Bidding starts now haha

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
I wanna take 15 pounds from my stomach and I'll give it to who ever wants it. Bidding starts now haha
Please direct it to my hips, butt and thighs.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
yeah I can do without some un-needed front, any fine females want it?
Old 04-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Talking Give it!

yes,.. just give it to me! I am done with the "diets" officially!! LOL I already gained 12lbs in a week WTF?? hahah and i like it!! SO just give all the EXTRA stuff to me!!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #18
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
yes,.. just give it to me! I am done with the "diets" officially!! LOL I already gained 12lbs in a week WTF?? hahah and i like it!! SO just give all the EXTRA stuff to me!!
Barb, all of the photos I've seen of you look incredible. Those curves, with an added 12 pounds would be exciting to see. You don't need to add any curves, but if you did ....... well, it is hard to imagine you looking any more beautiful than you already do. Keep us posted if any additional pounds find their way on that cute figure of yours ........
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:52 AM   #19
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I put in bids for all the extra belly fat Not the rest of it though, sorry
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #20
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Barb, all of the photos I've seen of you look incredible. Those curves, with an added 12 pounds would be exciting to see. You don't need to add any curves, but if you did ....... well, it is hard to imagine you looking any more beautiful than you already do. Keep us posted if any additional pounds find their way on that cute figure of yours ........
thank you so much sweetie!! You are always so supportive and kind to me!

Old 05-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #21
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Agree

Quote:
thank you so much sweetie!! You are always so supportive and kind to me!
Saxphon wrote what I was thinking!

Old 05-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #22
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Saxphon wrote what I was thinking!
awww my hunny bunny!! thank you!! now can i rub ur thighs? LOL

Old 05-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #23
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Yes!!!

Quote:
awww my hunny bunny!! thank you!! now can i rub ur thighs? LOL
Yes!!!, that's exactly what I need. See my "HellSouth" thread
in the lounge. They've fried my mind and some good play
would be just the thing to ease my mind.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #24
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Yes!!!, that's exactly what I need. See my "HellSouth" thread
in the lounge. They've fried my mind and some good play
would be just the thing to ease my mind.
anytime !!! anytimeeee

Old 05-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #25
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

i killed the thread... why does that always happen to me? hahah

Ohhhhhhhhh thats right, cause i dont know how to SHUT UP!! LOL