Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default eating during sex

I was watching a rerun of that Seinfeld episode in which George starts a new habit of eating pastrami sandwiches during sex. I never ate during sex or had sex with someone while they were eating before. I admit, I would find it really hot if I was making love to a woman who was eating at the same time. To watch a beautiful woman relish in indulging in so much pleasure at once would be incredibly sexy. Has anyone ever experienced that?
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
shellbelle
p.r.d.c.t.

shellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i haven't, but someone once described to me a fantasy of tying a lady up and feeding her cake, in a sexual context. it was kind of a moment, like, whoa, how come i never thought of that before? it's on the "to do" list.
shellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eating during sex can be rude. Depends how well you know the person, I guess.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
shellbelle
p.r.d.c.t.

shellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshellbelle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Eating during sex can be rude. Depends how well you know the person, I guess.
hahahaha. i was not imagining someone just randomly pulling out a snack in the middle of sex, but i could see that as being rude, yes, you are right.
shellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

as long as they don't, say, get up and go out for take out RIGHT in the middle, I figure it's okay.

Generally, I'm opposed to food sex--it's too messy for me to enjoy and/or too hard for me to concentrate on more than one thing...(that's why 69 has never been something I put on my Christmas list).

However, being a feedee...I do keep attempting it...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's good stuff. That is all.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hawt. .
Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm usually too busy having SEX to think about eating
Old 04-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
and I'm usually too busy eating to think about sex.

Just kidding...sort of.

Last edited by AnotherJessica; 04-23-2009 at 11:06 PM.
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am in favor.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJessica View Post
and I'm usually too busy eating to think about sex.

Just kidding...sort of.
haha, glad to see we're both motivated women
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #12
Quiet1One

Quiet1One has said some nice things

Wow, eating during sex.... what will we talk about next, lol. I have to admit it got my attention. Once I get back into a relationship I'll have to try that out. Maybe not a sandwish but more like a cake. I nice chocolate cake, were we can both enjoy it and eat it off each other..... pause.... okay, I'm back, lol. Yup, a must try.
Quiet1One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:39 PM   #13
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

I can tell you first hand that eating during sex is so damn HOT! If you love food (like I do) it totally enhances the sexual experience. Now im not talking about having a full meal, but a nice pack of oreos being fed to you while you are doing the do, make it so much fun. If your partner is into it too, all the better. I highly recommend eating during sex!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"I find pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats."

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #15
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i have a hard core oral fixation, i fing that a good popcicle or lollypop great while reciving oral or doggy
Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #16
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

I tried it once but i got thrown out of McDonalds
Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Eh, I have my fantasies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Funny, I've heard most women were good at multi-tasking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
Got pix?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title

>>>I tried it once but i got thrown out of McDonalds <<<

Best reponse, hands down!!
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #19
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am made of spaghetti and I especially enjoy having marinara sauce poured over me when I am knocking boots.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
lol yeah thats was hillarious!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #21
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I actually ate some pie while having sex, once. However, it was because the sex was so boring and my pie was within reach...

Sorry, that wasn't hot. Haha.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

What about food as foreplay. Stuffing gainers belly before sex can be stimulating for both parties.

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #23
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've done this in a past relationship. Very fun.
Technically, we were both eating, but what I was eating wasn't food.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #24
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it would be distracting
Old 05-11-2009, 01:20 AM   #25
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me and my girlfriend have tried this. It was pre-planned by us. She baked a victoria sponge cake (heavy on the cream ) and used some of it in foreplay and the rest during. At first it was uncomfortable for her. Too much up and down to eat properly ha ha! We tried a few different positions but some were even harder lol. She was 280ls at the time and a little more flexible (now at 325 its a little different lol), but what worked the best which you just MUST try if you ever do it, is take her from behind and have her eating the food off a plate on the floor (no hands of course!). Hearing those scoffing noises and squirming noises at the same time *shudders* just thinking about it . Needless to say i think its a must for ANY lover of bbw and ssbbw.
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote