Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #51
SweetNYLady
Immutable Dreamer

SweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Never tried it... YET

However, I have a few fantasies surrounding eating and sex... one of my favorite fantasies is leaning over the kitchen counter and 'sneakily' gorging myself using my fingers, no fork, on some lush chocolate cake with chocolate icing and in comes my lover, "catching" my actions and being so turned on that he has to take me right there from behind as I continue to eat (and have him reach around and feed me some of) that yummy cake.

A little naughty but HOT!
That leaves you feeling sideways.
Tripping over my own feet
Trying to walk to my own beat
Another car out on the street
trying to find the highway
Yeah, Are you going my way?"

-- Story of My Life by Bon Jovi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by SweetNYLady; 12-09-2009 at 05:44 PM.
SweetNYLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #52
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking Mmmm -this sound so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter36 View Post
I have been lucky enough to feed to a lover and be fed by a lover large pieces of three-layer chocolate cake. Sometimes the pieces were gently placed in each other's mouths, sometimes they were shoved in. There was lots of hot talk involved, and it made the lovemaking afterwards really intense. Sadly the relationship is no more, but I'm hopeful there's another woman out there who likes cake the way I do.

Oh and we went to the grocery store only to get the cake. To walk around the pastry section, eyeing the cakes and the possibilities, while whispering and caressing each other, that forelplay was nice as well.

I think that going to the store with both of us picking out what I'll be binging on is part of the anticipation. The donuts or cake along side the bed with my man on top of my big belly, feeding me a dozen or so and giving me belly rubs while inside me is so hot! I've never done this but, when I meet the right man who is into this, I certainly will! This sounds so hot!

LL
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #53
zeek1974

zeek1974 can now change their title
Default Wife eats during sex for me

Hello,

Just wanted to relate how it feels to make love to a woman who eats while having sex with you.

When we got married, my wife only weighed about 150 lbs. (She went on LA wieghtwatchers before our wedding) In the almost 8 years we have been married, she has increased her weight to around 310-320 lbs.

It all started when about a month after we were married (she never knew my prefference at this point) she had gotten fed up with eating bland food and fake chocolate. ((I am not attacking or speaking out agains LA's food system, some of it is quite tasty actually)) We had been making love that afternoon (we were still newly weds, it was a great thing ) and she was hungry, we had had a party a couple of days earlier, and she had made a pie, and bought some whipped cream. This is when I found out she loved to eat it straight from the carton. I said, "are you hungry for a snack now?"

She replied, "hell why not." So I got it for her, and she ate an entire un-opened carton. Well, while she did that, I was (forgive me for being frank) going to it on her breasts (at that small weight, she was still a 38DD), and her flat, but very soft tummy. She wound up getting off while spooning the cream, and I about exploded. Later that night we were holding each other, and I went out on a limb, and well, told her my preference and that I 'wanted' her to gain weight if she wanted to do it. "I don't know about doing it intentually, but I won't diet any more, ok?" she said. Well, that left the door wide open.
I told you this to give a little background. I told her how turned on I got with her eating while I 'kissed' on her breasts and tummy that day, and she said she would be willing to eat during forplay again. Well, that led straight to her eating during sex. Before sex, we would pile her a huge plate (it progressively got bigger) of donuts, or whole loaves of Banana bread, A whole one of those frozen cakes you can buy, and so on. I would lie down, and then she would get on top, and depending on the size of the bowl, or plate, either hold it or put it on my chest and eat it. At first she was all proper and tidy, but after a while she started asking me what was more of a turn on. After about a month of 2 times a day doing this, she forewent spoons and the such and resorted to foods she could eat with her hands. Instead of glasses of buttermilk, or pop, she went to 1/2 gallons of milk, liters of cola, or sometimes 6packs of beer. During that first year, we were doing this fairly regular. She got bigger, her belly just exploded, and her breasts, well she now wheres something around a EE, and wears a size 22 (which are starting to get super tight) and still eats. But, she has gotten more bold. Mostly she eats before now during foreplay, but will still get on top. The other day, she ate 4 massive Eclairs while riding on top of me. But, now from time to time, she wants me to come from behind, and she puts boxes of hostess donuts, or twinkies or Ding dongs, or Krispy Cream eclairs or donuts by her head, and proceeds to literally 'stuff' her face as I make love to her like this.
I do not mean to be graphic, but wanted to convey the shear joy my wife and I have--all because she eats while we make love. And as an added bonus, it has lead to surprising gains. She has observed that she can eat almost 2-3 times more in one stint when she eats during sex than she can at any other regular time. If we watch a movie, after 2 donuts, that is it. During sex now, almost a dozen and a half! I feel like a very lucky man. Hope this account is of interest to some of you.
zeek1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #54
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

definately a wonderful thing <3 mind you ive never gotten to experience it myself yet. but it sounds so delightful and sexy to have a big girl eat while in bed. definately a huge huge turn on. mind you depending on which way you do it i think choking a little would be a slight factor in this, with everything racing and all the excitement, so id have to worry about that. but anywho, i digress, definately a huge huge "omg i wanna try that" in my opinion hahahaha
bigbuttlover39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #55
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Maybe I would find it hot for a bbw/ssbbw to be riding me and shoving a big piece of chocolate cake in her mouth, ok not maybe, it def would be hot lol
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:21 AM   #56
SweetDumpling

SweetDumpling has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm2001 View Post
Me and my girlfriend have tried this. It was pre-planned by us. She baked a victoria sponge cake (heavy on the cream ) and used some of it in foreplay and the rest during. At first it was uncomfortable for her. Too much up and down to eat properly ha ha! We tried a few different positions but some were even harder lol. She was 280ls at the time and a little more flexible (now at 325 its a little different lol), but what worked the best which you just MUST try if you ever do it, is take her from behind and have her eating the food off a plate on the floor (no hands of course!). Hearing those scoffing noises and squirming noises at the same time *shudders* just thinking about it . Needless to say i think its a must for ANY lover of bbw and ssbbw.
OMG - that was extremely arousing to read bmwm. You sure know how to get to a feedee's heart with that type of eating and sex. Phew - I need to get a hankie to wipe my brow.
SweetDumpling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #57
jason_grvin

jason_grvin can now change their title

I once fed a partner during sex. Maybe not quite the same thing.

I liked it, she liked it.

It was a win win.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #58
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It can be a lot of fun if you're both into it.

I had a dream I was popping cookies into his mouth while kissing and the same night he dreamed I was feeding him chocolate. It never made it to reality though.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #59
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cheesecake..no utensils..girl on top. Rocks
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #60
jason_grvin

jason_grvin can now change their title

I would like to volunteer my services to any ladies that wish you have a practice run of this as well.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #61
ampleampleample

ampleampleample can now change their title

My former girlfriend used to love to eat doughnuts off of my Johnson. Quite arrousing for me too.
ampleampleample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #62
immobile1

immobile1 can now change their title
Default I like cookies and chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It can be a lot of fun if you're both into it.

I had a dream I was popping cookies into his mouth while kissing and the same night he dreamed I was feeding him chocolate. It never made it to reality though.
I would love for this to happen to me.
immobile1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #63
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

I did, my FA came over with a huge box of yummy pastries and would feed me a few bites and then kiss me... and as this fun play led to sex, he was on top of me and propped up on one arm and feeding me bites of chocolate covered strawberries or creamed horns as he was making love to me, and the more passionately I would eat, the harder he would pound me, it was heaven and I cannot wait to do it again!! No wonder I get so hot when I eat now!!
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #64
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassdebate View Post
I did, my FA came over with a huge box of yummy pastries and would feed me a few bites and then kiss me... and as this fun play led to sex, he was on top of me and propped up on one arm and feeding me bites of chocolate covered strawberries or creamed horns as he was making love to me, and the more passionately I would eat, the harder he would pound me, it was heaven and I cannot wait to do it again!! No wonder I get so hot when I eat now!!
Hand feeding during lovemaking can work with the feeder on top or on the bottom. If the feedee is on the bottom, be sure to prop his/her head up on a pillow to prevent choking and have a beverage handy. Chocolate milk is great for washing down pastries and kind of a turn on all by itself.

Mutual feeding is also possible, although my lover and I usually have a "designated feedee" for a session --whoever is hungrier! Cuts down on confusion or working at cross purposes (hey! that one was mine!).

Warning: feeding during sex does not mix with "crushing" during sex --don't ask!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:48 AM   #65
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lol good point!! Next time we do that I will either be sure to be on top lol or get a straw because it did get difficult when I needed a drink!! lol

(it's badassdebate, changed profile name to one more suitable!)
Old 03-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #66
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I don't think you guys are doing it right. Here's one way.

You need preparation. Get two dozen of your favorite donuts, open up the box, and set it on the bed next to where you will lie. Have a carton of chocolate milk on the bedside table.

Now, the feedee lies on her/his back, and feeder rides on top. The feeder grabs a donut and slowly and lovingly and sensuously crams it into the feedee's eager maw. As the feedee chews and swallows, the feeder continues to ride his partner and to deliver a vigorous belly rub. The fatter the feedee, the easier to reach the belly whilst thrusting.

The combination of the sexual arousal and the belly rub does amazing things. As the feedee, I have found that one dozen donuts is not enough, which is why I specified two dozen. I have trouble eating one dozen quickly when not en flagrante so this more than a doubling of capacity. Dry mouth is an issue, so ask your feeder to pour some chocolate milk down your greedy gullet in order to cleanse the palate between pastry items.

Be forewarned of some very weird "Pavlov's Dog" type effects. You may find yourself aroused when eating donuts, or getting hungry during sex. Possible side effects include bloating and weight gain.
wow... someday
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #67
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Have I ever? No- but the thought of it is intriguing. So I would I? Sure.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #68
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

yes, yes, and more yes...

fried chicken, and cajun fries, were the last things i gorged on while being pounded.
it was all greasy, and a mess. i didn't care for the bits of breading in my hair,
so i opted to stuff the potatoes in my face hole instead of the chicken.

the result was the same as any other time I stuff and screw,
hella-good orgasms. pre-stuffed sex is actually better though.
the kind of sex where you feel like you're going to pop,
before you pop off. lol
candygodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #69
LiLaKuhJunge

LiLaKuhJunge has said some nice things
Default Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post

before you pop off. lol
One of my big ladies asked me out to a specific restaurant when she was "hot", she ordered her favourite meal and ate until she felt full (she told me). When leaving, she proudly presented her full belly to me to have it caressed and complimented by me. She went on teasing me all the way home which aroused both of us a lot. Not easy to walk with a third leg btw.
It always ended as Candygodiva writes, she really wanted to feel like burstin and to have the good warm feeling in her stomach before having the other good feeling not too far awy...

Lilakuhjunge
Old 03-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #70
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I went to a movie night a day or two ago...there was a blonde girl, very plump, and a cake, in the aisle behind me. We were trying to discuss the themes of the film in an intellectual manner, but every time she bit into another piece of that thing...my attention just flew away. SO erotic, and she didn't even know.

Ran into her the other day...she wouldn't stop giggling, oddly enough. Maybe she worked it out?
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #71
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post

fried chicken, and cajun fries, were the last things i gorged on while being pounded.
it was all greasy, and a mess. i didn't care for the bits of breading in my hair,
so i opted to stuff the potatoes in my face hole instead of the chicken.

before you pop off. lol
OMG, you really know how to EAT during sex, a whole meal, usually i have feed whipped cream and chocolates or cake, but its the first time i heard someone can eat a real meal during sex, it must be glorious
Old 06-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #72
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have always found it fun to be hand fed during sex, or right before it, it is such a turn on!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #73
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

The food and sex connection is almost primal. Feeding during sex is tremendously exciting. Of course, it's not really possible during hard-banging, full-tilt sex, but gently feeding a pint of ice cream, tub of mini eclairs or can of whipped cream to her while straddling her fat belly and teasing her sexually is...oh my...unprintable
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:19 AM   #74
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

I thought food an sex was going to be far too messy. However, when my partner brought it up I figured I'd give it a shot. We had a huge dinner and topped off with her eating 4 or 5 Devil Cremes while I was nomming on her. She swears it was the best she ever had, and I enjoyed it too.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #75
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Feeding my GF would turn me on, so i think it would maybe class as foreplay for me lol :P
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote