Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #26
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

When my gf is, erm, in this delicate time I crave body armour.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:13 AM   #27
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
It isn't so much protein, protein, protein as it is iron, iron, iron...

A peculiar side effect of iron deficiency is the dulling of the taste buds that sense sweets. To compensate, an iron- deficient woman craves carbohydrates.

Have you ever heard the theory that there are two kinds of "snackers"? People that crave sweet snacks and people that crave salty snacks.
If your body is in starvation mode for a certain type of mineral it will go into overdrive and crave both.

I don't mentrstruate, knock on wood but I did read this book which is all about it and how it affected society. Pretty interesting.
Very interesting! Placing my order, right now.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #28
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I crave sweet & salty. I also tend to eat a little more during that time as well.
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #29
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

BUMPED: So, I am PMSing and I'm currently enjoying some cheese toasted on wheat bread (brie and goat cheese, on separate slices) spread with fig jam from Spain. Also a glass of merlot (or 2). Salty sweet deliciousness that HITS the spot!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #30
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Due to health reasons,I have to watch what I eat and most of the time I'm fairly successful..however pms or even the first day or two of my period often leaves me insatiably hungry.Like insane hungry.like I just smoked a bowl hungry!.My major cravings are sweets,especially cake and chocolate of any sort,I also love cheeseburgers and anything salty.I used to love taco bell(hangs head in foodie shame)for pms cravings but all the ones near me closed down,though part of me believes this is for the better anyhow.

Today I caved in at midnight(I couldn't take it anymore!) and made myself a big sundae consisting of a couple of scoops of rocky road,some chocolate syrup and a whole bunch of cool whip on top.Now of course, I would have preferred real whip cream but there was none in the house and cool whip will do in a pinch.I followed this up with copious amounts of jalepeno almonds!! The job is done,my period cravings are over and now I'm just left to deal with the inevitable bloat!

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote