Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Comparison

I think these two pictures really show the huge difference.
What do you think?
I always always scared I would gain in weird places.
But it was pretty evenly distributed...save my belly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 369375b5.jpg (55.0 KB, 2987 views)
File Type: jpg dyana777.jpg (56.3 KB, 2977 views)
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again:

Holy sweet jesus fuck you're hot.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
GermanChris

GermanChris has said some nice things
Default Go on!

Thank god for the good distribution!
As you know where you will put on the pounds you should gain even more!

Chris
GermanChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

You are so very beautiful... just who anyone in this world with half a brain would want. I bow down before you!!!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

wow
you have gained tons

congratulatios
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think that the contrast is striking. You're gorgeous in both pics.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

So so so so so hot.

I hate to post the obvious questions, but I'll do it anyway--how much do you weigh in each pic and do you have a specific goal?
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you look great, it went to the right places girl!!
Just gorgeous.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Your belly is wonderful... very hot, great gain
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From a very strong 9.9 to... well, 17... I guess. The scale is 10.

All right, to be serious...
That is just... me like
Old 04-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #11
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

The huge difference is that about have the boards now want to lick your hoo-hah. =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #12
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I'd kill to have a belly like yours! Lucky girl
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #13
kojack
kustomized...

kojack can now change their title

Yes, I'd have to agree. I don't post much, but I had to come out of the woodwork and say goodness.. that's the hottest tummy I've seen in a long time. Long dark hair... goodness. You're a hottie.
kojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #14
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have seen your videos on Youtube. You are great!
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
I think these two pictures really show the huge difference.
What do you think?
I always always scared I would gain in weird places.
But it was pretty evenly distributed...save my belly.
I am suddenly beginning to hear voices in my head... telling me to move to Seattle...
Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #16
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

I like you more with each pound
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again:

Holy sweet jesus fuck you're hot.
X2........ :-)
Old 04-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #18
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You have gained a lot. I hope you keep gaining You are smoking hot and more beautiful all the time.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #19
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

You look great. I want you to keep gaining until you can't move
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #20
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

FatPatriot, I don't want that, and that statement is kinda embarassing to feedism as a whole.

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #21
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
FatPatriot, I don't want that, and that statement is kinda embarassing to feedism as a whole.
yeah and disturbing in general, but just look at the posting history there.

still ... though the context is ugly, the right to say that kind of stuff is supposed to be defended here ..

\(_o)/
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #22
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatpatriot View Post
You look great. I want you to keep gaining until you can't move
I want you to keep gaining until I can't move.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
Fuzzy Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
yeah and disturbing in general, but just look at the posting history there.

still ... though the context is ugly, the right to say that kind of stuff is supposed to be defended here ..

\(_o)/
Maybe. >.>

I think we generally confine it to the realm of "Eat until you can't move."

Quote:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As much as I don't like guys that bellow out "I WANT YOU TO GAIN UNTIL YOU CAN'T MOVE" at least be respectful to the fact that this IS the forum thread for saying things like that.

If you don't like it, either don't comment or go to another thread. No need to be disrespectful to certain members just playing out their erotic fetishes and fantasies on a forum that's supposed to be for that.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:13 AM   #25
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Cutieee
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote