Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #26
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Alright then.

To return to the topic, I think at least half the forum wants the OP in the worst kind of way. @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Alright then.

To return to the topic, I think at least half the forum wants the OP in the worst kind of way. @_@
hard to argue that lol
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #28
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

I do accept the criticism and my posting history is probably disturbing to most people, but I am being honest. I know that my thoughts are disturbing, but this is the closest forum I can find to expressing my ideas.
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I want you to keep gaining until I can't move.
I want you to keep gaining until the swine flu gets you.
ehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I am going to say on that statement,... If you wanna see it, and it gets u going,... and she wants to do and it gets her going,.. THEN DO IT!!!!! Fuck everything else!! As long as you both are consenting adults, both of you wanna do it,.... Then there is NO LINE to cross! Just IMO
oh i don't know about that.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #30
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I retract my earlier criticism in favor of another "Wow, Vermillion is hot" comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #31
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

whoa..look what i started
opppps
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #32
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Don't apologize, please... you are very beautiful as I said. I totally meant it, and you started none of this

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #33
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I am going to say on that statement,... If you wanna see it, and it gets u going,... and she wants to do and it gets her going,.. THEN DO IT!!!!! Fuck everything else!! As long as you both are consenting adults, both of you wanna do it,.... Then there is NO LINE to cross! Just IMO
Agreed... two thumbs up
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #34
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like how one post turns a "look at my gain, I love it" thread into yet another discussion of the rules and a debate about feeding and the like.

I'd say that it's probably a better idea to take all that over to here, where it can be and has been discussed, and leave it out of this particular thread, which is here for an entirely different purpose.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #35
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

you are right BJ, I am sorry, but I didnt start it LOL

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #36
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reminder of the rules of this board - this thread has been cleaned up:

Erotic Weight Gain subforum: This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things. The forum is for positive contributions and participation. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed or edited as appropriate. Repeat offenders may lose access to this board.
***Note: Any threads moved into the subforum that have argumentative/contrary/opposing posts dated 8/16/07 or prior will remain as is, but the conversation/argument/opposition in the thread is over as of that date, no new posts of that nature will be accepted.***

Old 04-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #37
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Very hot

Yes you have increased in size alot, I love how ladies get a double belly. You must be pleased, well done, hope to see more gains in the future.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #38
danny

danny has said some nice things

wow your beutiful
danny is offline   Reply With Quote