Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default I gained 5 pounds over the weekend. How about you??

I don't remember the last time I ate so much food. Got on the scale this morning and I was up 5 pounds!!! Saturday night was the kicker. 3/4 of a panormous pizza from pizza hut, half pack of oreos, ice cream, a pack of Mike & Ikes & a Giant Size Resses Peanut Butter candy bar.

How about you?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't own a scale, so I don't know what I weigh.

I had a relatively normal weekend so my weight probably stayed the same.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

That's amazing! If only I could gain 5lbs in just one weekend. Does it show, or do you feel it at all?
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

It probably doesn't show. But I feel it in my thighs & chest to be honest. Trust me, gaining five pounds in a weekend is not that hard. I gained 12 pounds on a 7 day cruise once... LOL!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This has nothing to do with anything but I love your avatar.....that fight was supposed to be in Boston but the Mayor put the kibosh on it lol
Old 04-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
Actor4hire

Thanks KH! Ali is still the greatest of all time!!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

12 lbs this week! I think alcohol &juice late at night, lack of sleep, stress, oh yeah plus eatting late at night, chips, bread, soup,olives,kit kats! Like everything! I knew I would gain weight, just didnt know it was goin to be that much. Oh well!! Its all good!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
12 lbs this week! I think alcohol &juice late at night, lack of sleep, stress, oh yeah plus eatting late at night, chips, bread, soup,olives,kit kats! Like everything! I knew I would gain weight, just didnt know it was goin to be that much. Oh well!! Its all good!
*pats your tummy gently* good girl :-)
Old 04-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Actor4hire

Quote:
WOW!! Very nice gain!! Kudos...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*pats your tummy gently* good girl :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
WOW!! Very nice gain!! Kudos...
Thank you both very much!! it felt good!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #11
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
wow
12 lbs in one week
you gain like that always?
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
wow
12 lbs in one week
you gain like that always?
Yes i gain very easily! I still go to the gym, but if i eat anything more than small meals,.. forget it hahaha. And eatting at night is what really puts the weight on me. SO yes.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico!

Also, I probably put on some teensy amount of weight, I ate quite a bit over the weekend, though I don't sit back and pay attention to these things, obsessively weighing myself. I just hop on my scale every month or so to see if I'm heavier.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico!

Also, I probably put on some teensy amount of weight, I ate quite a bit over the weekend, though I don't sit back and pay attention to these things, obsessively weighing myself. I just hop on my scale every month or so to see if I'm heavier.
Driving down to Jersey I saw the Geico ad with the money.....still freaks me out lol
Old 04-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #15
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Driving down to Jersey I saw the Geico ad with the money.....still freaks me out lol

IT'S WATCHING!
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post

IT'S WATCHING!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs and hides behind you*
Old 04-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for linking to the add--they don't run those ads up here, so I had no idea what you were talking about!

It was a few years ago, but I did have one weekend (Friday morning through Sunday noon) where I managed to, at least temporarily, gain something like 12 pounds. I'm not sure the exact amount because we hadn't had a scale around and I was already eight hours into eating before I bought a scale, so had to guess what I'd started at. After I stopped the eating, I was back down seven pounds within a day, and another two or three within a couple of more days. But I did keep at least a few pounds from the experience.

What I learned was:
- I can hold a LOT of food in my system if I just keep packing it in steadily over a couple of days.
- If I were ever to do it again, I should find slip-on shoes, because trying to bend over to tie shoelaces is hard when you are that full
- Should slack off a little before going to bed, as it was hard to get comfortable when that packed full
- Despite the previous couple of points, yes that sort of thing is something that I really, really, enjoy. I don't know if I'll ever go that crazy again, but I'm sure I'll never forget how it felt.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

I've been staying with one of my friends in the city for the past week or so, which means that for once I actually had access to all of the delicious take out options and fast food that I just can't get out here in the sticks. Combine that with the fact that we sat around relaxing a lot of the time, I actually put on a fair bit of weight I only noticed about three days in, when my friend was complaining that she had put on a few pounds since I had been there, since we were eating junk food during the day, then ordering take out at night. I just had that urge and I couldn't resist using her scales to see how much I weighed.

Just before I left, I weighed around 126lbs, give or take a few depending on various factors. When I weighed myself there and then, just after a huge curry with rice and chips, I was 131lbs. I'll admit, despite my insecurities, that was a huge thrill for me, in my own way. I also found myself proud that I had outgained her by around two pounds. So given that I was only going to be up there for a week anyway,I fell back into old habits, and ate anything and everything I could. I'd eat crisps and chocolate ice cream during the day, ordering massive portions and side orders at night, even when it started to genuinely ache from all I was stuffing into myself. It showed in over little ways too, my jeans that fit me fine on getting there are now pinching me in the middle, and if I push my belly out, they strain.

So now, as a current quick check on the scales shows? 138lbs. It's most likely not accurate since I have had two dinners today (a take out back there, and a roast dinner when I got home), but either way, it feels good and bad that I managed to gain 12lbs in just eight days. I'm enjoying how tight my jeans feel, though I'll most likely go about losing it now I'm back home.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote