Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics
Default bbw's, bhm's, ssbhm's and ssbbw's who does it for you?

A question to all bbw's, bhm's,ssbhm's and ssbbw's what kinda of women or men do it more for you?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
queencecilia

queencecilia has said some nice things

I think it depends on how they carry themselves. I know that's been said a squillion and one times, which doesn't make it any less true.
queencecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queencecilia View Post
I think it depends on how they carry themselves. I know that's been said a squillion and one times, which doesn't make it any less true.
I totally agree, in fact the other day, I tried an experiment: I carried myself in a potato sack, and I didn't get any attention I tried hopping and skipping. Its not easy to carry yourself in a potato sack. Next I dressed it up with a bit of shiny ribbon and a nice stamp pattern I got off Trading Spaces. It just gave me a little more self confidence, I don't know if they could tell I was smiling a bit more in my sack and feeling happy but It made all the difference people were checking me out every where I went.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
A question to all bbw's, bhm's,ssbhm's and ssbbw's what kinda of women or men do it more for you?

The kind of men and women that do it for me are those who have the security and grace to allow others to shine in their presence.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #5
bnlfan

bnlfan has said some nice things

Quote:
It depends on the way she treats me. Understand I mean how she "treats me". I don't care how she is to anyone else.

As for body type. Eh, not really an issue. My wife was 6' 2" 350 lbs. She was the hottest woman I ever had the pleasure of seeing. How ever, I have a friend who is under 5' tall and very petite. She is very attractive as well.

I prefer BBW's but she can be the hottest looking BBW in the world and still be a bcith. That would make her very unappealing. I once knew a woman who I thought, "Damn, she is hot." That was until she opened her mouth. I felt like scrubbing myself with SOS pad and bleach after wards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to mention, I love red heads. Natural or from the bottle. I don't know why but I do. :0)

Last edited by bnlfan; 04-30-2009 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Had to add something
bnlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Looks-wise? David Draiman (Disturbed)...all the way.
Personality? He has to be not only kind, but he has to be able to stand up for himself and for me. A good sense of humor is a MUST and he must be able to laugh at himself (because I'm probably going to make a lot of jokes at his expense...lol it's what I do and it's how you know for sure that I like ya). Physically, I like tats, piercings, shaved heads, goatees, pretty much the bad boy look. If I could find all that in one package AND have him actually like/love me, I'd be a happy woman.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHauteMama View Post
Looks-wise? David Draiman (Disturbed)...all the way.
Personality? He has to be not only kind, but he has to be able to stand up for himself and for me. A good sense of humor is a MUST and he must be able to laugh at himself (because I'm probably going to make a lot of jokes at his expense...lol it's what I do and it's how you know for sure that I like ya). Physically, I like tats, piercings, shaved heads, goatees, pretty much the bad boy look. If I could find all that in one package AND have him actually like/love me, I'd be a happy woman.
I totally agree on the personality traits, but I am so opposite on the appearance traits. I don't like tattoos or piercings at all. Shaved heads and goatees are a hit or miss thing, some men look good in them, some don't. I like men of average to small BHM size. I am not very attracted to skinny men or SSBHM. I have no racial preferences, and he MUST be a football fan!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
FAdoc

FAdoc has said some nice things

Looks-wise I am totally into large ssbbw's, everything else equal I usually fall for a dark-haired pear-shaped woman.
Personality-wise I think intelligence, a sense of humor and confidence are very attractive traits.
FAdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

It really depends on the person. I love my boyfriend as he is now (with a little pot belly), but i also like seeing bigger guys who carry themselves well....
And the first girl I was ever into was pretty big and sooo soft when I hugged her.
But I've also been interested in girls who were just kind of chubby.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #10
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I look for very big ssbbws, like (yours truly) shazz
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I go for the girls who are sweet to all and know how to use their body. A girl who can light up the room and the bedroom is a special one indeed.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #12
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I go for the girls who are sweet to all and know how to use their body. A girl who can light up the room and the bedroom is a special one indeed.
Those are nice too.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I prefer foreign men and the confident essence that they exude. African men--- North, south, east, and west--are awesome as are the Latinos. I like dark men--brown to olive.

I don't like overly huge Chris Farley type men, though, that is a turn off.

I like average to husky. I also like athletic and slender with good muscle tone--that revs me up.

However, my sweet baby is a tall, bald, Latino with a pot belly and long legs. That's sexy too.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-12-2010 at 06:59 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I prefer foreign men and the confident essence that they exude. African men--- North, south, east, and west--are awesome as are the Latinos. I like dark men--brown to olive.

I don't like overly huge Chris Farley type men, though, that is a turn off.

I like average to husky. I also like athletic and slender with good muscle tone--that revs me up.

However, my sweet baby is a tall, bald, Latino with a pot belly and long legs. That's sexy too.
Please remember your audience. I'm sure you were not trying to offend...but what is "overly huge" to you may not be so to someone else on this board.

ALSO, please imagine how you've just made the Chris Farley types potentially feel.

You may or may not have offended them or anyone else by that line... but you pissed me right the hell off.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pear shaped BBW and SSBBW do it for me the most.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #16
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As long as they worship me the only thing that is mandatory is personal hygiene.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #17
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hm, a guy has to be taller than me....

That's about it for appearance, although I go weak at the knees for tatoos and stubble. Personalitywise must have the same weird sense of humour, respect me but not be afraid to be all manly once in awhile and enjoy playfighting.

Girls... curves. I love, worship and adore curves. Not usually bbw but anything from a size 12/14 to a size 20 is bound to make me look twice. Long hair is nice too...

Also has to be funny, like playfighting... not be too bothered about makeup. Above all, never plays games with my head.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #18
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
As long as they worship me the only thing that is mandatory is personal hygiene.
haha I like that

Am I right in thinking this is a question only for bbws,bhms,ssbhms, and ssbbws? lots of people think its question about preference lol
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #19
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default preference

I like all sizes, it depends on her confidence and the way she treats others, but redheads are my favorite poison.

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #20
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I dont really have a 'type', I'v found myself attracted to pretty much every type of woman out there. Redhead, blonde, brunette, large, medium, small, white, black, asian....you get the point

I reckon so long as they're a good person and they like me as i am then i have no complaints lol.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #21
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I like very large women who do not shave, and have a nice natural fragrance to them. (For some reason, BBW's smell nicer than skinny girls.

A bit of sweaty tang or natural muskiness drives me wild. It's good to be clean but one does not have to be sanitized and odorless.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #22
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Somewhere in between a BBW and an SSBBW would be the "ideal" body type.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #23
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just love men, period! But I do tend to be attracted to big men, solid and burly do it for me. Considering my height, they are all tall...but I do like tall men too
Old 05-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #24
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

well being 6 foot 3.5 inches tall (according to the Dr.'s scale measuring thingie) and the 180 lb (thin tall drink of water thing going) I am attracted to the bbw/ssbbw side of the spectrum. More to adore
Old 05-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #25
Chris UK

Chris UK has said some nice things

The fatter the better.
Chris UK is offline   Reply With Quote