Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #26
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
wow...thanks! this is honestly the single sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me on this website.
thank you
Anythime my dear friend! Sometimes on here, i noticed you have to "pat yourself" on the back once in awhile. Especially all those FA's! I admire each one of you. There are certain ones who stand out you just happen to be one! Keep on loving us BBW!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #27
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
What kind of FA am I? Interesting question.

I like to think of my preference as this. I have always been attracted to fat girls. That will always be the base of it. Like, they've just got to be fat for me to be interested.

I've had people assume I like fat girls because they think they come with a bigger ass and a bigger chest, but y'know, those are nice, but even skinny girls can have those features. I like a belly on a girl, I like thighs on a girl, not the thick muscular kind either. I'm talking about the sink into extensively kind. Same with the belly.

It's everything for me. From every stretch mark, to every dimple, to everything that makes a fat girl a fat girl, I can't think of one single thing I don't love.

So, I guess that'd be the kind of FA I am.

Sexually it's all about what puts lead in the pencil and this says it all in a compacted nutshell. Every thing that makes a fat girl a fat girl is what turns me on. In bed I am totally about anything that the skinny girls can do why cant my partner do it with a bigger body, in all the kinks and fetishes. All it takes is a bit of creativity. A fat body is a feast for all the senses and therefore more sensual to me.

Visually i see healthy and youthful when i look at a fat girl whereas when i see someone skinny my mind usually sees not AS healthy, and in some cases older than she should look before she should look this old.

Fat girls are more grounded, more sensual, sexier, and more comfortable, easier on the eyes, and much better to touch and feel.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #28
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Way back when I was just a little lad, I remember my first thoughts on fat people being positive ones. I'm pretty sure that I always used to associate fatness with nice people. I think I used to instinctively place more trust in fat people too. Following puberty, I think that these generally positive thoughts metamorphosed along a natural continuum into a sexuality. The reasons why I used to sketch fat women, why I used to stare in wonderment at a plus size lady in the supermarket, why my fat teacher was my favorite teacher all made more sense post-puberty!

Even after taking a few dents along the way, I still seem to place higher levels of trust towards fat people. Naturally favoring them in many more ways than simply aesthetic ones.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #29
ZosofanCMR
Watching the Wheels

ZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know, if there was a type average I guess I would fall into that category. I just like big girls, the way they look, the way they feel, that's what I'm into. I really always have been, never really examined the why, much less if I fit into a smaller characterization of myself further than just FA. Hmmm, an interesting question to say the least.
ZosofanCMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #30
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Katherine: I think that your general point is good, that we need to look beyond any idealized version of a partner that we have in our mind.

But I don't get why you are pushing this issue so much in this thread. A thread specifically asking what sort of FA people are--implying what specefic type of things about a fat partner are the stongest appeals to them. By the very nature of this thread people are going to be talking about their preferences, that is whole point of the thread.

That people acknowledge they have preferences does not mean that they are incapable or unwilling to look past them.
I push this point since I think it is so painful to be discounted. I am the Dianna Arbus of the fat world - I love what most people think is ugly and repulsive.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #31
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I disagree. As a lesbian, if i don't give men a chance sexually is it because i am afraid of intimacy? One step further-As a lesbian Fa, if i dont give thin women a chance does this mean i am afraid of intimacy? I wont even begin on the world of fetish where 'chances' are rarely a factor if someone is to be happy.. I believe Fa to be a sexuality and i believe the type of Fa we are is a sexuality also, meaning we dont have much choice in the matter.

Note: personal comment removed
I disagree with you. Sexuality is a choice.

Note: response to personal comment removed - mod

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:

Last edited by Observer; 05-01-2009 at 07:15 AM.
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #32
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I have noticed that different Fa's like fat people for different reasons..eg. Because you like the feel/look of fat?.
Because you like the idea of someone who is bigger than you?.
Because you think Fat=More sensuous?.
Because its a sub/dom thing?.
Or some other reason?.
For me it's actually every reason you just stated. I do love how fat looks and feels. I incredibly enjoy the difference in size between me and my girlfriends. Fat is indeed very sensuous. I tend to be attracted to dominant women so naturally I view acts like squashing and facesitting as a submissive experience. The one thing you didn't mention is that real Big Beautiful Women have confidence. There's nothing sexier than a big woman who enjoys life to the fullest and makes no excuses for her size.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 AM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I disagree with you. Sexuality is a choice, .
No one i know chose to be gay. Why would they, because for one thing, it makes things harder for you. 'fear of intimacy'? I think most of us understand the concept.

Note: personal remarks removed

Last edited by Observer; 05-01-2009 at 07:18 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #34
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Way back when I was just a little lad, I remember my first thoughts on fat people being positive ones. I'm pretty sure that I always used to associate fatness with nice people. I think I used to instinctively place more trust in fat people too. Following puberty, I think that these generally positive thoughts metamorphosed along a natural continuum into a sexuality. The reasons why I used to sketch fat women, why I used to stare in wonderment at a plus size lady in the supermarket, why my fat teacher was my favorite teacher all made more sense post-puberty!

Even after taking a few dents along the way, I still seem to place higher levels of trust towards fat people. Naturally favoring them in many more ways than simply aesthetic ones.
See, thats interesting. I wondered if i somehow equate fat women with being nicer people. Hmm...after being on Dims for a while this has been TOTALLY shattered lol. When i was growing up my best freind and her family were fat and they used to make fun of me for being thin..maby it just clicked that Fat was better..though i guess i just blew my fat people are nicer theory out of the water!! As for what type, for me i do think it is a psysical thing (at first anyway) but perhaps when i was younger some pre-concieved notions might have gone into the mix too.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #35
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Folks, let's remember that this is a forum for discussing FA/FFA issues, not debating OT subjects which have differing and sincerely held schools of thought. In discussing issues we also need to refrain from disparaging other posters.

Your cooperation will be appreciated - posts above have been edited accordingly.

Last edited by Observer; 05-01-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #36
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
See, thats interesting. I wondered if i somehow equate fat women with being nicer people. Hmm...after being on Dims for a while this has been TOTALLY shattered lol. When i was growing up my best freind and her family were fat and they used to make fun of me for being thin..maby it just clicked that Fat was better..though i guess i just blew my fat people are nicer theory out of the water!! As for what type, for me i do think it is a psysical thing (at first anyway) but perhaps when i was younger some pre-concieved notions might have gone into the mix too.
I agree!! Although I do sooo adore alot of the women on DIMS, some are just not nice at all! And I think it is honestly just this wall maybe they put up for protection? Or maybe they think they are just too high and mighty for "normal" or alittle "outspoken" people in general? Thats why I am drawn to women and men, Its just physical at first,,... so true, but seeing their confidence shine thru really drives me crazy!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #37
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The sexy kind

... ok so I didn't read the first post
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #38
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I agree!! Although I do sooo adore alot of the women on DIMS, some are just not nice at all! And I think it is honestly just this wall maybe they put up for protection? Or maybe they think they are just too high and mighty for "normal" or alittle "outspoken" people in general? Thats why I am drawn to women and men, Its just physical at first,,... so true, but seeing their confidence shine thru really drives me crazy!
Some PEOPLE in gerenal are not nice at all- human nature reveals itself in several different forms. I would say that like any other group that is considered to be "not normal" or "not mainstream" like us, there will be those that have super defense mechanisms that cut deep, or those that have gone to a negative place with their issues, some have same-gender problems that see their ilk as threats, or they are a product of genetics and/or environment that has made them not nice.

As an FA, I have experienced all of these problems, in combination or by themselves. Sure it is not pretty, but the human mind is still the same size pretty much for EVERYONE. Believe me, being friendly with or attracted to a BBW is not a guarantee of any friendly acknowledgments, much less conversation- a given. However, the effort you put in towards being a good person and a friend will outshine any and all who are miserable- expect those who are bitter to be jealous and spiteful, but to all of you awesome people here, I know now why I fit in just fine... it is because of how well you treat me and each other, and I am eternally grateful as an FA

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:58 AM   #39
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

I don't think I can be polarized into any specific type of FA! Also I find that using the word fat is insulting and I refuse to use it to describe people and I detest the label of Fat Admirer, even though that is what I proudly am!

I just love women of size, I always did! And that was before the term FA was ever coined. I find bigger women physically more attractive but even more I find these beautiful ladies much more mature and down to earth then other women.

This is short but sweet but that is all I have to say about that, Amen!

Quote:
I was going to conduct a poll..but i have no idea how to so this shall just be a qualitative study!

I have noticed that different Fa's like fat people for different reasons..eg. Because you like the feel/look of fat?.
Because you like the idea of someone who is bigger than you?.
Because you think Fat=More sensuous?.
Because its a sub/dom thing?.
Or some other reason?.

(i'm pretty sure personality will come into your preference but i'm talking strictly about aspects of fat admiration, not from a personal level)

I pretty much love the look and feel of rounder bodies and i suspect there is a comforting edge there too. (Comforting curve ). I dont have any sub or dom feelings about fat people and am a switch in that respect.

What type of Fa are you??
Old 05-01-2009, 08:00 AM   #40
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Barb, I thought I was one of your favorite FA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
and that is why Disconnectedsmile, you are one of my FAVORITE FA's on here!! simple and to the point
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #41
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I agree with you Mergirl 100% and disagree with you Katherine 100%.

I am sexually attracted to fat women in the extreme. I love the overwhelming softness that comes with what I feel is a real woman. I love the weight (especially on me), the size, the shapes, the heavenly bounce and jiggle, and the huge difference of her body compared to mine (soft against hard).

To sum it up it is the super-soft sinking caressing yielding truly feminine FEEL of a BBW (especially SSBBW) that I crave and satisfies me- and I will not settle for less. Why should I, or any FA for that matter?

Last edited by Russ2d; 05-01-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #42
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
I cannot believe I am saying this, and despite how upset I still am over being attacked, I have to also disagree with you there, Katherine ( sorry ). Something inside of me biologically accepts BBWs as more attractive sexually, which happens to go hand in hand with the problems this faces as it does with any other named group. The difference lies in HOW YOU DEAL WITH IT as being the real choice.

I also cannot fail to mention the difference in genders- it is extremely difficult to take how a man feels physically and mentally on a sexual level and describe it and expect women to understand, and vice versa- and THEN throw in same-gender on TOP of it?! Wow. Big wow.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #43
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm a bit of all those things, I think... I love the look and feel of softer bodies, and definitely find fat very sesnsuous. The idea of being with someone who is quite a bit bigger than me is also extremely appealing for me. In addition I do sometimes have submissive fantasies regarding large men, but I think that is in part because submission is somewhat contradictory to my personality (I'm a rather independent female in life), and thus it holds a forbidden, taboo appeal for me
((ESTHER)) you describe me to a tee here....I love a man to be a minimum of 100# greater then me...and the last bf was probably more like 200# bigger and well over a foot taller (17" acutally, but whose counting inches)...I love feeling so small and *FEMININE* in comparision, and PROTECTED and SAFE, and the cuddli-ness rocks *MY* world
Old 05-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #44
mergirl

Quote:
note:- personal comment at another poster removed - mod
My head on a stick for all to learn from. If people say you are an Fa because of mental dysfunction DONT disagree!!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #45
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I cannot believe I am saying this, and despite how upset I still am over being attacked, I have to also disagree with you there, Katherine ( sorry ). Something inside of me biologically accepts BBWs as more attractive sexually, which happens to go hand in hand with the problems this faces as it does with any other named group.
I agree. I didn't "choose" to be an FA, I have been for as long as I can remember. Interestingly my uncle is a complete FA, but my father is more of a "give me a little extra and I'm happy" kind of guy. I take after my uncle (I'm also tall like him where my father is merely average in height).
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #46
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

See if I get edited on this one. mer, I am not hijacking, just thinking this a little further.

I am one of the guys here who find many forms pleasing. One strong one is BBW. That does not mean that thinner women (thinner as compared to BBW not Hollywood) are not beautiful or that I do not see beauty in their form and movement.

It made me think about the same sex (gender). I am hetero. I would say very hetero. I am not turned on by a man at all. At the same time, I have to admit that I prefer a male form akin to David by Michelangelo. Or that I see the non-sexual beauty more in that form. Why? I do not search or seek out to look at male forms. I do not try to watch men go by on the street. Why that preference? Society? Media? Genetics?

mer, if you are not bi, then from a non sexual perspective, do you prefer one male form over another? Again, not sexually, just maybe prefer to see.

I guess my long winded point is that we may have preferences even if there is no sexual drive behind it. Hetero guys and lesbians see guys every day. Gays and hetero women see women every day. Preferences without sex??

Ugh, make any sense?
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #47
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
I guess my long winded point is that we may have preferences even if there is no sexual drive behind it. Hetero guys and lesbians see guys every day. Gays and hetero women see women every day. Preferences without sex??

Ugh, make any sense?
i think maybe you're over-analyzing a bit?
i think that being able to realize that someone is attractive regardless of gender/size is normal. i mean, i can look at Jack White and think "man, he's a good looking guy." i can do the same with Jack Black or Kevin Smith. but i'm not attracted to them sexually.
likewise, i adore BBWs (duh), but i will admit that Kim Karashian (sp) and Tina Fey are attractive, but i'm not attracted to them sexually.

...i hope i didn't lose sight of your point in my possibly moot post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #48
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I agree. I didn't "choose" to be an FA, I have been for as long as I can remember. Interestingly my uncle is a complete FA, but my father is more of a "give me a little extra and I'm happy" kind of guy. I take after my uncle (I'm also tall like him where my father is merely average in height).
You see, I'm not the awful, doomsayer you thought I was... get to know me and how friendly I actually am, and you might just find we are more alike than you assumed

My male relations directly before metended to be stockier and thinner because of the work they performed on the farm, and they all married similar body types... now the next generation back was different somehow, for I have old pictures. It could have skipped a generation, but on a historical note French Canadians PREFERRED heavier women. As you go up into the colder regions of the world, things seem to be different. Maybe I'm just bringing sexy BACK to the family... ROFL

Good to meet you, finally on friendly terms

Old 05-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #49
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What kind of FA am I?

I am my own kind. I am myself.

See, the thing is, ever since I first "discovered" girls, I was always attracted to the "bigger" ones. I don't know why, but I like all kind of girls. When I turn my head at someone on the streets, it's usually a big, cute girl who looks like she can both think and take care of herself.

Is that an answer?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #50
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Note: response to personal comment removed - mod

I'm not picking a side (Here... Only because that's not really my point), but if you know sexualities, you know how deeply rooted they are regardless of what it may be. Even if it were a choice, it's not like one can just one day decide to change. Very few have true manual control over it, and considering the fact that it takes many years to culminate sexual attraction: It's just not that simple.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote