Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #51
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
What kind of FA am I?

I am my own kind. I am myself.

See, the thing is, ever since I first "discovered" girls, I was always attracted to the "bigger" ones. I don't know why, but I like all kind of girls. When I turn my head at someone on the streets, it's usually a big, cute girl who looks like she can both think and take care of herself.

Is that an answer?
Thats a GREAT answer !!!
I really love this thread!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #52
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Thats a GREAT answer !!!
I really love this thread!!
And we all really love you too, not only cause we're FA's and completely unable to control our genetic strengths... mwahahaaaaa

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #53
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
And we all really love you too, not only cause we're FA's and completely unable to control our genetic strengths... mwahahaaaaa
hmmmm i'll take it!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #54
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I have noticed that different Fa's like fat people for different reasons..eg. Because you like the feel/look of fat?.
Because you like the idea of someone who is bigger than you?.
Because you think Fat=More sensuous?.
Because its a sub/dom thing?.
Or some other reason?.

What type of Fa are you??
For me it is very visual. I like the feel of a softer body, sure, but what really grabs my attention is the way a large man moves. And this has been true since I was a girl. Back before I had any idea what to do with boys besides tell them they had cooties I remember this really cute fat boy in my class and he was big all over and I would love to watch him throughout the day. That body type is still my favorite too. The BHM who is large all over, especially the rear and legs.

Having said that, I do find fat more sensuous to touch. There is no sub/dom thing for me, nor any other type of intellectual aspect (i.e. it doesn't make me feel more feminine or safer or anything like that). It is purely a visual/tactile thing.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #55
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I'm just attracted to big women. I like the feel and look of the bodies along with many others.

I wouldn't say that i'm fetishistic because what I look at physically is holistic for any size woman, but I will say that going down this road is the main reason I am holistic about the whole thing. When I only liked thin women back in the day, I was all about boobs and booty, and that's IT.
That's me in a nutshell. lol
Old 05-02-2009, 05:33 AM   #56
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
See if I get edited on this one. mer, I am not hijacking, just thinking this a little further.

I am one of the guys here who find many forms pleasing. One strong one is BBW. That does not mean that thinner women (thinner as compared to BBW not Hollywood) are not beautiful or that I do not see beauty in their form and movement.

It made me think about the same sex (gender). I am hetero. I would say very hetero. I am not turned on by a man at all. At the same time, I have to admit that I prefer a male form akin to David by Michelangelo. Or that I see the non-sexual beauty more in that form. Why? I do not search or seek out to look at male forms. I do not try to watch men go by on the street. Why that preference? Society? Media? Genetics?

mer, if you are not bi, then from a non sexual perspective, do you prefer one male form over another? Again, not sexually, just maybe prefer to see.

I guess my long winded point is that we may have preferences even if there is no sexual drive behind it. Hetero guys and lesbians see guys every day. Gays and hetero women see women every day. Preferences without sex??

Ugh, make any sense?
Yes i get what you mean. Its funny, me being 'bi' has been a topic of discussion over the past few days..I dont really like saying i am gay or bi although i have probably said i am both for convenience. Do you think you find the statuasque male form more 'beautiful' because that is the body you would most like to have? I suppose prefering women i dont really have those feelings when i look at a guy. I confess i think fat male bodies are more interesting to me...i mean boobs are boobs right?? . So, although i have a preference for women ..i prefer to look at fat male bodies than thin female bodies. I have never seen a thin woman and thought she was 'ugly' ..actually i dont think i have met anyone i have thought were ugly. Though..sometimes when people open their mouths they can become pretty ugly fast.. hmm i'm rambling.. erm to answer your question.. i do have a male body preference and it is fat. Though i do think my fat sexuality overrides my gender sexuality.. and i'm not sure this is all that common.. but i could be wrong. x

Last edited by mergirl; 05-02-2009 at 05:55 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #57
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I'm just attracted to big women. I like the feel and look of the bodies along with many others.

I wouldn't say that i'm fetishistic because what I look at physically is holistic for any size woman, but I will say that going down this road is the main reason I am holistic about the whole thing. When I only liked thin women back in the day, I was all about boobs and booty, and that's IT.
For my answer as to why I'm attracted to larger women, please defer to the above quote as well.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #58
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default It's the shape of the woman.

It's the SHAPE of the BBW that gets me. The fat emphaSIZES her appeal!!!

Shape + Size =

Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #59
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
It's the SHAPE of the BBW that gets me. The fat emphaSIZES her appeal!!!

Shape + Size =

Teecher

Pears Rule.
No fairrrrr!! everyone LOVES pears!! ::: pout :::
( i love pears too,... sooo j/k) hehe
grow stupid butt growwwwwwwwwwww
hahahhahaha

Old 05-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #60
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know what type of FA I am. What I know is that my preference for larger partners is hardwired into my brain. I like all women but prefer fat women.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #61
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I'm big time into aesthetics, and I love the appearance of curves on a woman, be it a smaller girl who has nice ones, or a big girl who carries them really well.

This doesn't mean I'm not attracted to any number of skinny girls; I certainly am and have been attracted to more than a few.

But there's no denying that I have a very strong reaction towards curves, especially girls who look good being big all over, especially in the behind/thighs, with some jiggle in the chest and belly.

Has nothing to do with sub/dom for me, but it's just a form I naturally find pleasing. Some women just look good with extra fat, and things like pressing up against them (for dancing, hugging, etc.) just feels good...it's honestly not more complicated than that.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #62
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Im a FFA of myself. I like bein bigger then my boyfriend. I like my fat played with I SOMETIMES like being teased about my weight IDK its a turn on. I like how it feels when the sex is great and my body just goes with the flow. IDK what it is. But as far aas being FFA, I like other big girls (not men sorry i still love yall!) and i like a cute fat belly to play with and a ass. So idk what type of FFA/FA I am classified as.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #63
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

My tastes have grown as I have gotten older. I remember when I thought 200lbs was the perfect size.

I have sort of always thought of myself as a sane man in a crazy world.

Maybe Reubens had it right?
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #64
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

-The sensuous aspect. Fat just seems so natural on a woman, and I love the contrast with myself (being kind of skinny and toned).
-I get off on the sub/dom thing a bit. I would never want to have NO control (and that would probably never happen; I'm stronger than I look), but I like entertaining the illusion sometimes.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #65
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

What sort of FA am I?

The sort that:

LOVES fat women

Will always stick up for fat folks, when they are being ridiculed or made sport of

Pushes the local boutiques to get larger sizes ( so I can buy gifts for fat girl friends in hip shops)

Makes the typical male remarks about nice ass, etc etc, to his buddies, only it's always about a BIG girl!

Loves to see a BBW/ SSBBW eat with vigor

Makes sure his S/O knows that he prefers fat girls/women from day one
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #66
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
-The sensuous aspect. Fat just seems so natural on a woman, and I love the contrast with myself (being kind of skinny and toned).
-I get off on the sub/dom thing a bit. I would never want to have NO control (and that would probably never happen; I'm stronger than I look), but I like entertaining the illusion sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
What sort of FA am I?

The sort that:

LOVES fat women

Will always stick up for fat folks, when they are being ridiculed or made sport of

Pushes the local boutiques to get larger sizes ( so I can buy gifts for fat girl friends in hip shops)

Makes the typical male remarks about nice ass, etc etc, to his buddies, only it's always about a BIG girl!

Loves to see a BBW/ SSBBW eat with vigor

Makes sure his S/O knows that he prefers fat girls/women from day one
And this is why FA's make me melt!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #68
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I can't really call myself an FA because while that's my preference, it's not a necessity. The last girl I was attracted to wasn't fat at all. She wasn't thin, but she sure wasn't fat.

That said, I prefer fat women simply because I find them sexy. I love seeing a fat girl's round face, double chin, big belly, stretch marks, huge thighs, big butt, how soft she is, etc. There is little to nothing I don't like about fat girls.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #69
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
I can't really call myself an FA because while that's my preference, it's not a necessity. The last girl I was attracted to wasn't fat at all. She wasn't thin, but she sure wasn't fat.

That said, I prefer fat women simply because I find them sexy. I love seeing a fat girl's round face, double chin, big belly, stretch marks, huge thighs, big butt, how soft she is, etc. There is little to nothing I don't like about fat girls.
I think that qualifies as an FA: you admire fat women. It doesn't say you have to exclusively admire fat women (in fact in one poll over on the main board I think it found that most FA found at least some thin women attractive)
Old 05-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #70
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I disagree with you. Sexuality is a choice.

Note: response to personal comment removed - mod
That's not true at all. Even if it were, I personally am not going to choose to be sexually active with someone I'm not attracted to simply because he's nice and gives generously to the arts. I'm open minded but I'm not a hooker. I don't give charity sex and I don't want anyone making concessions for me despite my horrific unattractiveness to them either. I think it's okay for people to have standards according to personal preferences no matter how those preferences came about.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #71
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
No fairrrrr!! everyone LOVES pears!! ::: pout :::
( i love pears too,... sooo j/k) hehe
grow stupid butt growwwwwwwwwwww
hahahhahaha
Well I love apples!! Especially Golden delicious!
Too cheesy??
All true though..
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #72
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
What type of Fa are you??
Hard to say really.

Through my life I have, on occasion, been referred to as spiteful and wicked. Some have even gone as far as to call me inhumanly evil and this is of course all high praise. But to be totally fair to myself, I am all that and more.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #73
mergirl

Well everyone knows that spiteful, wicked, inhumanaly evil Fa's are the best kind!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #74
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I'm the kind of FA who thinks too much and tries to make sense of things that challenged even Freud. Some things are learned, such as an association between flavor and scent of a partner's body and instant gratification, as well as characteristics to avoid, i.e. a viciously spiteful look or gritted teeth.

Others can't be helped, such as the rise in the shorts upon seeing a BBW put her luscious full arms behind her head and lean back against the wall behind her. I don't know why it's so sexy, but more than 5 to 10 seconds of swollen belly and breasts and plunging waistline in this position and she smiles and points at her handiwork, sending me on my way, slightly embarassed; she knows she's got what it takes to get a rise out of me.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #75
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Hard to say really.

Through my life I have, on occasion, been referred to as spiteful and wicked. Some have even gone as far as to call me inhumanly evil and this is of course all high praise. But to be totally fair to myself, I am all that and more.
I just call you awesome

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote