Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #101
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thanks mer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I loved this..it felt very honest to me. Also, good work on saying all the nice things and THEN going on to talking about bellies and boobs!! I bet you are a master at the art of pick up! You are Fa yoda!!
Also, i am pretty much with you on number 7, cept i love belly hang too.
Thanks for the nice words Mer! Yes, it was indeed very honest. Pickup artist; hopefully won't find out for quite some time.

BTW, I find your posts interesting and quite often amusing, and always refreshingly honest.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #102
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

More sensuous, i just enjoy the figure of larger women and have found that i also enjoy relationships with larger women far more.

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #103
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default More weight = more attractiveness

Nothing brightens up my day better than seeing a big girl with a wide, fat, jiggly, huge, booty. Watching it as it jiggles and bounces from left to right up and down. Or seeing a woman with DDD,GGG fatty breasts popping out of their cleavage. I love seeing the rolls of fat bulging out of a plump womans shirt.So fat botom and top heavy girls let those puppys grow.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #104
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just the plain 'ole guy next door
Old 06-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #105
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The kind who appreciates the guy being able to "protect" her if he needed to. I love the comfort of cuddling, soft bodies don't hurt near as much. Plus, I'm not into squashing (or whatever it's called) so I can sit on a bigger guys lap (provided his belly isn't in the way!) without making him lose circulation.

Then again, I like really skinny guys, too. As long as they're taller (which at 5'2 isn't hard!), weight really doesn't matter.
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #106
bigtim59

bigtim59 has said some nice things
Default what sort of an fa are you

I am just attracted to big women.I guess it is the curves and the softness of their bodies.I feel am no different then the average guy who likes only thin women.except I adore big beautiful women.
bigtim59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #107
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title
Default What sort of FA are you?

I have to agree with many of my fellow FAs in that I'm simply attracted to large women and have been ever since I could remember.

The only way I might different than others posting in this thread is that I'm only attracted to large women; skinny girls actually turn me off to the point where I'm completely unable to be sexually aroused by them. This actually bothers me because I don't think of myself as someone who openly discriminates against people but as the saying goes, "...the penis wants what the penis wants".

I apologize. That was rather crude.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:11 AM   #108
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't feel all that different now. I just have a preference for extra curves and the softness that comes along with it. When I was a teen I felt very different because all of this was so new to me and I was really shy and had nobody to open up about it with. Now I have been married for over 6 years to a bbw who I love dearly. And I have learned more about "me" through her. I suppose my fa nature is a bit more tame and mature now. *lol*
Old 07-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #109
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love the feel of a girl with a huge stomach and thighs, and she needs to be atleast 400 pounds. She has to have a pretty face.

So I guess I am a picky FA, but I would settle for any 275+ girl with a great personality, or that I connected with.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #110
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Definitely a boilerplate "look and feel" type myself.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #111
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xysoseriousx View Post
I love the feel of a girl with a huge stomach and thighs, and she needs to be atleast 400 pounds. She has to have a pretty face.

So I guess I am a picky FA, but I would settle for any 275+ girl with a great personality, or that I connected with.
Wait...

...what?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #112
ufo

ufo has said some nice things

I don't know if I have a preference really. if the girl loves it then their worth being with. Otherwise the point of being fat looses it's point.
ufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #113
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Man that's an interesting questoin. I really had to think about this for a while when I saw the topic. But I realized this...

It's not just that I love chicks who are definitely bigger then me, but more importantly, different then other women in their own distinct way, and I find that truly attractive. And me having, well, some undeniably different traits then some other people, being made fun of for being so skinny and all as a kid. But as I grew up I somehow stumbled upon the BBW/SSBBW-community and found a kind of "different" preference that I immediately fell in love with.

I think it's the fact that most BBW's/SSBBW's accept or even embrace how they're different and are proud of themselves. That's why I really love them!

SO to answer what kind of FA am I? I don't just like bigger girls, but different girls also.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #114
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not any sort of "FA." I don't admire fat. Fat is adipose tissue, and therefore not particularly worthy of admiration in and of itself. I love larger women because they appeal to me aesthetically. As I've said elsewhere, I can get just as excited over a pudgy woman who isn't really fat as I can over a super sized woman. Numbers don't matter to me. What matters to me is the artistic appeal.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #115
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Hey Serious, not that I haven't tripped over my own tongue or fingers occasionally....

But one basic tenet of sexual rhetoric is, it is never a good idea to articulate for what you "would settle". You already confused one reader saying "needs to be at least 400 pounds" and then saying "any 275+ pound..."

For one thing, 400 pounds on a 6' tall person looks different than 400 pounds on a 5' tall person. For another thing, do your hands and eyes really care what a scale reads? Setting "must-haves" like that could make for the impression that a woman who is right near the line would have to worry that she's going to be led to a scale somewhere!

And "great personality", OK, we all like people who converse pleasantly. But trust me, if you're trying to telegraph to women you want to carry on with in any depth, then you need to start talking about those controversial topics like politics, spirituality, etc. I mean, unless a roll in the hay is all you're after, which is what a lot of women might assume if you keep being so vague on these things and so detailed about parts of the body.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #116
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I am an FA because when I see fat on girls, I see it as a sense of greed and wanting more. Like a girl who becomes fat from being rich or inheriting wealth and just having some sense of self entitlement.

But it also makes me think of a aspect of life (For me mostly), I like to think in the sense of survival. If I am with a fat mate, it probably means they are a good hunter and will take care of their needs.

But mostly... to be quite honest.

The shape.

I...LOVE the shape. I guess it also comes from that scene from Willy Wonka and how the girl became a blue berry. I see Fat as an actual growing process that doesn't go away over night due to juicing .

Fat bellies are my favorite, but I love what else grows with a fat belly, but the belly is a symbol for me. It is a big heads up saying "I am a good eater, I will eat until I am full and my stomach will grow" or "Food goes here".

Its the growing, the weight, the softness. I mean, how awesome is this? I can have a heavy lover that is incredibly soft and loves to eat (Hopefully) as much as I do!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #117
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm the best sort of FA.

Too arrogant maybe?
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #118
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
I'm the best sort of FA.

Too arrogant maybe?
I also meant to say this!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #119
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
"Food goes here".

!
I want this on a T-shirt!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #120
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i'd have to say more or less the one that's bolded. i say "more or less" because, i mean, i've always been attracted to fat girls and women. always. since before i hit puberty even. it's just what i like, no rhyme or reason.
some people are born gay. i was born a (proud) FA!
Amen!! i loved everything about fat waaaay before puberty too, im sure heaps of us did...
Saying that tho, its the feel and look...and well everything actually

FAT IS SO FRIGGIN SEXY lol