Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

View Poll Results: How much do you weight?
100-150lbs 15 3.57%
151-200lbs 44 10.48%
201-250lbs 73 17.38%
251-300lbs 92 21.90%
301-350lbs 69 16.43%
351-400lbs 47 11.19%
401-450lbs 40 9.52%
451-500lbs 19 4.52%
501-550lbs 9 2.14%
551lbs and up 12 2.86%
Voters: 420. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Average Weight of Dims BBW Ladies

Alright- I am asking this PURELY out of curiosity- I realllllllly hope this isn't going to turn into some sort of arguement, I am just genuinely curious.

If possible- Please only the 'BBW' and 'SSBBW' ladies answer, and not FAs and FFAs.

The purpose of this poll is NOT to single anyone out- it is anonymous- Yes there are a wide range of options- and I reckon SS/BBW 'status' is in your head- so please no snarky comments! Some of the gaining ladies on this site maybe be on the low end of the scale just now- would love to hear from you too

THANK YOU!

Last edited by succubus_dxb; 04-29-2009 at 11:13 AM.
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
cnk2cav

cnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot pics

So if someone considers themselves an 'FFA' but also fit into one of these categories, they shouldn't answer, correct? But those 100 pounds and consider themselves 'BBW' should? Just want to make sure...
cnk2cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

like I said, please no snarky comments

Obviously- I meant if you are EXCLUSIVELY an FFA, but not a BBW, please don't answer.

I ALSO mentioned that some of the gaining women might like to participate- which explains the lower weight categories.

Please don't participate if you don't want to.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another Q: Can FA put in the info for their (BBW) partners? Or do you only want for those women who actively participate here?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Another Q: Can FA put in the info for their (BBW) partners? Or do you only want for those women who actively participate here?
Hey Ed, go ahead if you'd like to I was just trying to get an idea (simply out of curiosity!) about the average size of a woman in the size acceptance community
Old 04-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, so maybe that should be the criteria for partners: have to be in some way part of the size acceptance community. If they avoid it, don't vote. Sound about right?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Succubus!!! Hiya hehehe
Ok, So I voted! I weigh 292 as of this afternoon! But what If i gain by the end of this voting session? can I change my vote to the next level?!?! hahahaha,...just messing with you babe! Muahhhh

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Hmmm, so maybe that should be the criteria for partners: have to be in some way part of the size acceptance community. If they avoid it, don't vote. Sound about right?
Yes thanks Ed
Old 04-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #9
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in the 455-460lb range and I'm 6ft tall. What's so cool about that is from a moderate distance I don't look quite as fat as I really am, but then as people get closer they begin to realize my true size, "Oh my goddess, that's the biggest lady I've ever seen in my life!" It's GOOD to be a fat Amazon.

It's also amusing to meet people in person who have only heard my voice on the telephone. Today I'm visiting some clients in Nashville, Tennessee, and I'm not sure what everyone expected, but during our meetings today when I was introduced to everyone, some obviously didn't expect a woman my size.

Must have been okay, though, because they asked me to stay an extra day so I could meet some more people tomorrow, and they're taking me to a nice steakhouse tonight.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
I'm in the 455-460lb range and I'm 6ft tall. What's so cool about that is from a moderate distance I don't look quite as fat as I really am, but then as people get closer they begin to realize my true size, "Oh my goddess, that's the biggest lady I've ever seen in my life!" It's GOOD to be a fat Amazon.

It's also amusing to meet people in person who have only heard my voice on the telephone. Today I'm visiting some clients in Nashville, Tennessee, and I'm not sure what everyone expected, but during our meetings today when I was introduced to everyone, some obviously didn't expect a woman my size.

Must have been okay, though, because they asked me to stay an extra day so I could meet some more people tomorrow, and they're taking me to a nice steakhouse tonight.
lol, great input Sue- thanks! Enjoy your steak!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ha ha, i love how little kids react to my 5'11"ness and size. Its so much fun The kids at my sons preschool thought I was a giant
Old 04-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #12
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
ha ha, i love how little kids react to my 5'11"ness and size. Its so much fun The kids at my sons preschool thought I was a giant
That is positively awesome! I'll bet they all loved you too. We women "of a certain size" have such an irresistible aura about us, ya know.

Normally I wear flat shoes but today I wore 2-inch heels so I stood about 6ft2. Methinx some of the people I meet today at our client's company regarded me as a giantess too. Methinx that was good, because I could be both commanding and comforting, both authoritative and womanly. It's always amusing to see some of the shorter men and women try not to stare at my chest too obviously. And there are those who don't realize how obvious it is that they are talking to my breasts instead of my face.

Another great boost to the ego is that generous, well-distributed fat seems to make me look a decade or so younger than my 51-going-on-52 years. Fat. Is there anything it can't do?

Well, gotta run. They're picking me up to take me to that steakhouse in about 10 minutes, and far be it from me to miss that. It will be interesting to see how some of them behave after they've had a few drinks in them (I'm not much of a drinker, but after a rich chocolate dessert or two I gotta be careful, lest I develop a major chocolate buzz and dance on the tables).
Old 04-30-2009, 01:12 AM   #13
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
like I said, please no snarky comments

Obviously- I meant if you are EXCLUSIVELY an FFA, but not a BBW, please don't answer.

I ALSO mentioned that some of the gaining women might like to participate- which explains the lower weight categories.

Please don't participate if you don't want to.
This is interesting and a bell curve is emerging from the data as it seems the mid range is around 250.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That is positively awesome! I'll bet they all loved you too. We women "of a certain size" have such an irresistible aura about us, ya know.

Normally I wear flat shoes but today I wore 2-inch heels so I stood about 6ft2. Methinx some of the people I meet today at our client's company regarded me as a giantess too. Methinx that was good, because I could be both commanding and comforting, both authoritative and womanly. It's always amusing to see some of the shorter men and women try not to stare at my chest too obviously. And there are those who don't realize how obvious it is that they are talking to my breasts instead of my face.

Another great boost to the ego is that generous, well-distributed fat seems to make me look a decade or so younger than my 51-going-on-52 years. Fat. Is there anything it can't do.

Well, gotta run. They're picking me up to take me to that steakhouse in about 10 minutes, and far be it from me to miss that. It will be interesting to see how some of them behave after they've had a few drinks in them (I'm not much of a drinker, but after a rich chocolate dessert or two I gotta be careful, lest I develop a major chocolate buzz and dance on the tables).
Isn't it wonderful when you behave in ways that they do not expect? Imagine loving yourself - throws them off every time.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:53 AM   #15
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Im 6'1" tall and weigh 213Kgs or 470 pounds

geez im hot lol

great thread !

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #16
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

lets do a similar poll for bhm. 135 - 140kg on average i guess, but male
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #17
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Totally! I LOVE being tall and fat. Sometimes I pretend I'm godzilla >_> To be honest, I might do that even if I were short. STOMP STOMP STOMP I CRUSH YOU TINY PEOPLES!

And Tallfatsue, I know exactly what you mean about the authoritative yet womanly thing! I really do think my shape helps me when I take leadership roles (okay, so that's most of the time - I might be a wee bit bossy, heh) because people seem to look up to me and yet not be intimidated or think of me as "manly" or "hard", so we maintain a relaxed amiable atmosphere. Also, I'm with you on the breasts thing... I mean, I like to look at a nice rack too, but DAMN! I guess since we're taller they are RIGHT in people's faces, but still...
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #18
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

cool thread idea
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #19
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I vary a bit but I'm around 350...I haven't weighed myself in ages though.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #20
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Power to the Tall fat Amazon women! I'm a BBW and 6 feet tall, too!
slrm2m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:32 PM   #21
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

I just wanted to thank everyone for voting and commenting!
Old 05-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #22
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

Looking at that distribution, its good to know that I was once above average for the BBW community But it sucks to know now that I fit comfortably into the average and almost below average
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #23
ARoyaleBattle

ARoyaleBattle can now change their title

I am jealous of all the tall people *A*

I am 5'5 and 230 but I am pregnant right now, 8 weeks, but pre preg I was 225. So not much gain ;D
ARoyaleBattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #24
TallFatSue
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by slrm2m View Post
Power to the Tall fat Amazon women! I'm a BBW and 6 feet tall, too!
It's FUN to be tall. Bonk! Ow! Well, at least most of the time.

Sometimes shorter people ask me to reach stuff from the top shelf for them. I'm happy to oblige, but sometimes my belly knocks over half the stuff on the lower shelves. Oopsie!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #25
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Another tall fattie here, just about under 6 ft (5 ft 11 and a half to be exact!) and I think I was about 310lbs last time I got weighed. But heavily preggers at the mo so it's prone to change lol.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote