Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

View Poll Results: How much do you weight?
100-150lbs 15 3.57%
151-200lbs 44 10.48%
201-250lbs 73 17.38%
251-300lbs 92 21.90%
301-350lbs 69 16.43%
351-400lbs 47 11.19%
401-450lbs 40 9.52%
451-500lbs 19 4.52%
501-550lbs 9 2.14%
551lbs and up 12 2.86%
Voters: 420. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
Jezebel

Jezebel has said some nice things

5'4 245 lbs of goodness. Interesting results though.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #27
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My weight slides I seem to go between about 280-315lbs, it has nothing to do with activity levels..or amounts of cake in a month...guess my body is just as quirky and indecisive as I am. I am 5'4, now my height I wish would change. Can anyone spare 2 inches?
PunkPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #28
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

These results really don't surprise me. What does surprise me though is that there's a notion (here and elsewhere) that Dims skews heavily towards the supersized.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #29
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I suspect this is due to a) behavior of people in chat as discussed in the "midsized bbw's marginalized by FAs" thread a while ago, and b) the paysite board, which DOES seem to skew towards SSBBWs. And, given that I usually see about 5 times as many people browsing that forum than any other... I can definitely see where the impression comes from.

Also, <3 your sig.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

erm.. when i voted i was 200 and now i'm slightly more..what the fuck do i do??? have i ruined science??
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #31
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

nice, good to see the mean and as a bhm posting on the bhm/ffa board would like to set up a similar poll bit dont know how too. can anyone do this? thxs all!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #32
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
erm.. when i voted i was 200 and now i'm slightly more..what the fuck do i do??? have i ruined science??
yes
loose weight
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
yes
loose weight
I know.. in the name of science ...i must!!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #34
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Short fattie here - a wee 5'1" and 301 lbs at last week's weigh-in.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #35
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

cool thread..
never thought of myself as average ... that too is kinda cool if it only hppens here in Dims.
5'9.5" and fluxes bwt 250-290 depending on health(?)
I too wish I were a bit taller, but love me as is.
Must say little children seem to love me and want hugs form me or think i need to be a mom " cause I look like i give good hugs". 2 sperate times i ws told that by little ones on the public bus!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #36
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yeah i think the general perception is skewed. the only time i ever ran into a huge group of SSBBWs (no pun intended) was at the Vegas bash in 2006--and not since. i think when i came in the entire lobby of the stardust was chock full of them. i've been to a few events since and i have never seen that again. part of it may be because most of the events are not really SSBBW friendly. usually the BBWs i've met online and out and about do seem to fit into the 250-325 lb range.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #37
bellatattoogirl

bellatattoogirl has said some nice things
Wink

Tall, fat and healthy. 5'11" 285lbs with great cholesterol levels and blood pressure. I've always been fit and fat and love to see the faces of those people who just can't believe it after they've been bustin' ass at the gym all this time. I understand that everyone's body is unique and that some can handle thing others can't, but that doesn't allow judgment on size or weight. I also believe it's positive attitude and self acceptance that keeps one healthy.
bellatattoogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #38
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

I'm 5'3 and 135lbs, according to my BMI I'm teetering on being in the high normal range.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:23 AM   #39
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
YOU BROKE IT!

Old 05-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #40
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
YOU BROKE IT!

Never fear.. I am on a strict diet of mung beans and grass for the next 6 months combined with running up two mountains a day.
muwaha! I jest of course.. last night i had a chinese takeaway and lay on the couch watching tv all night!
Science be damned!!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #41
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

I'm a tiny bit over 5'0" and weigh around 225 lbs. To get an idea of what size I actually am (how much volume I take up), I wear a 3x (usually, around a size 24) in women's pants, and 1x-2x in men's shirts.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #42
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

First time I ever told the truth about my weight. =D

5'6" and I tend to stay at around 330-340#.

I'm pretty healthy although when I walk up those damn big sand dunes at the lake I tend to huff and puff when I near the top.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #43
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathor View Post

I'm pretty healthy although when I walk up those damn big sand dunes at the lake I tend to huff and puff when I near the top.
I am 5' 5" and weigh 200 lbs.m and I do not care if I am not someone's version of a wet dream.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #44
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I do not care if I am not someone's version of a wet dream.
I just attained that attitude.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'6" 280 ish and in the 56% range too so i need to buy a lottery ticket!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #46
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

Coool thread!!
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #47
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default my weight

well as of this precise moment i'm 5'5 and 249 lbs (lol i just weighed myself to answer this question)... i guess i weigh about 10 lbs more then i thought i did oops....

idk my weight varies between 245-250 a lot recently...
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #48
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathor View Post

Some guys think huffing and puffing is hot on fat chicks, you absolutely underestimate FAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #49
Bast

Bast has said some nice things

I am 5' and was a comfortable 223, but, because of my back injury, the blasted doctor has demanded that I lose weight. It is a nightmare. I hate and despise diets, I love my butter, and creams, and gravies, and I make the best Seafood gumbo and shrimp etouffe around!

*weeps* I am down to 205 and miserable!
Bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #50
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

How do we figure out the above average and the average of BBWs and BHMs?

I am not sure what category I fit into as I am 495 pounds of natural BBW softness.... Is that nermal or abnermal for a 5'6 BBW?