Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

View Poll Results: How much do you weight?
100-150lbs 15 3.57%
151-200lbs 44 10.48%
201-250lbs 73 17.38%
251-300lbs 92 21.90%
301-350lbs 69 16.43%
351-400lbs 47 11.19%
401-450lbs 40 9.52%
451-500lbs 19 4.52%
501-550lbs 9 2.14%
551lbs and up 12 2.86%
Voters: 420. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2009, 07:49 AM   #51
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandi Floras View Post
How do we figure out the above average and the average of BBWs and BHMs?

I am not sure what category I fit into as I am 495 pounds of natural BBW softness.... Is that nermal or abnermal for a 5'6 BBW?
Thats normal!!! Thats simply naturally perfect,...forget normal!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #52
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Thats normal!!! Thats simply naturally perfect,...forget normal!!!
Oh good, I would hate to think that I was abnormal...... LOL
Old 06-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #53
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

As of this morning I weigh 174.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #54
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

that's cuz the next word that comes after huffin' and puffin is blowin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Some guys think huffing and puffing is hot on fat chicks, you absolutely underestimate FAs.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:22 AM   #55
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 5'9 and my weight bobbles between 265-300. During the winter months I tend to gain. I guess I gotta have that extra fat to keep warm and then during the summer when I'm more active mowing the lawn, swimming and outdoor activities I tend to lose. But all in all its all good either way. I'm still my happy & perky self whether I'm more plump or less plump.
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #56
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

this is what happens to me, too--- i like being outdoors when the weather is nice- and my weight tends to drop during the warmer months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I'm 5'9 and my weight bobbles between 265-300. During the winter months I tend to gain. I guess I gotta have that extra fat to keep warm and then during the summer when I'm more active mowing the lawn, swimming and outdoor activities I tend to lose. But all in all its all good either way. I'm still my happy & perky self whether I'm more plump or less plump.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #57
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

437 and 5"7 here...
Old 06-09-2009, 04:03 AM   #58
Kitzy

Kitzy has said some nice things
Default Loving the Tall Ladies!!!

In these parts I always see the shorter cute bbws and ssbbws out and about, I feel so gigantic!I am glad to see there are more amazonian ladies out there and proud!! I am 5'11 and 420!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #59
abel

abel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Some guys think huffing and puffing is hot on fat chicks, you absolutely underestimate FAs.
I often feel guilty about being so turned on by an unhealthy trait like that. In a way maybe it ties into some deeper male instinct that women are not supposed to be tough and hard and athletic.

In some cultures in fact that is a virtue. I've noticed among Indian girls (from India... they are absolutely beautiful!) that there is no desire or social status for women being athletic. They are just sedentary and protected and their backsides just get bigger and bigger, which of course drives me crazy! On one hand they are sexy and Americanized, but simultaneously exotic and fat. They are truly an FA's dream!
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #60
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love the way the poll results form the shape of a belly poking out~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #61
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel View Post
I often feel guilty about being so turned on by an unhealthy trait like that. In a way maybe it ties into some deeper male instinct that women are not supposed to be tough and hard and athletic.
It's ok. I know you're not alone in the turned-on-by-this section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #62
ashy1

ashy1 has said some nice things

5'6 177 lbs
ashy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #63
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

just replied so i can be next to that lady's bewbies LOL

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-08-2009, 12:08 AM   #64
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

I'm 5'5" and 278 presently.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:45 AM   #65
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

4'11 and 244 pounds I think it is. A friend who lived in the US for a number of years told me that cos of my height I could have probably applied for disability if I was a citizen Personally, I think thats hilarious LOL!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #66
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
4'11 and 244 pounds I think it is. A friend who lived in the US for a number of years told me that cos of my height I could have probably applied for disability if I was a citizen Personally, I think thats hilarious LOL!
omg u are 4'11 how damn cute!!! i always wanted to be short!!

Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #67
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

I lurve me some geeky probabilities.

Last edited by Spanky; 06-14-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #68
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I'm 5ft and 268lbs....
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #69
cupcakediva

cupcakediva has said some nice things
Talking

im 5ft6 i weigh like 350-ish
cupcakediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #70
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not meaning this to be snarky, and I realise it sounds like I am really stupid (debatable!), but can I just check that UK lbs (that we split into stones) are the same as US lbs? If they are the same, which I'm assuming they are, I'm 205lbs, and around 5'8".
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #71
missmiss

missmiss has said some nice things

5'4, 200-220(you know how it is). Sizes L-XL in womans and Large in Men's Tees. And pants size...oh, god, I dont even know. Measurements, though, 40,32,40.
missmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #72
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well just a minor update not having weighed myself for quite a while about a week ago I found out I was 306.How did that happen? No need for a lottery ticket now I guess.
Its all subject to change I go up and down all the time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #73
jonah-uk

jonah-uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Not meaning this to be snarky, and I realise it sounds like I am really stupid (debatable!), but can I just check that UK lbs (that we split into stones) are the same as US lbs?
yes - besides not using stones i think it's only volume measurements like pints that differ
jonah-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #74
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

5' 4" tall and currently 272 lbs

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #75
dcoyote

dcoyote can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I love the way the poll results form the shape of a belly poking out~
he hee me too!

I'm 5'4" and somewhere in between 230-240.
dcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote