Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Not picking on you in particular, Cors.....but just wanted to say: I think that in general women kind of exaggerate how much guys are like toasters (“you know it's ready when it pops up.”).

Guys can feel interested, even all tingly in nether regions, without an externally obvious physical reaction of that sort—honest! (OK maybe not so much at age fourteen….). Flushing of cheeks, more rapid breathing, eyes darting to and fro and being dilated, those are probably more reliable indicators
I don't think she is exaggerating Edx. I know FFA's who start having orgasms from me just hugging them and stuff. Since I don't know any men who have orgasms without erections I'm gonna have to say she is probably right, if she was a guy would would have a raging hard on

(did I mention I love to hug and sit on FFA's?)
Old 05-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been almost putting my neck out because I whip my head around so fast to catch a better look at the gorgeous chunky hotties that are out and about this spring.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #28
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The ladies, many of them quite voluptuous, at Junior's daycare have been wearing short sleeves lately, showing their soft plump arms...

IC - I'm looking forward to more warm weather!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #29
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

When personal computers first came out I enjoyed using the paint accessory to draw pictures of my dream woman.

Life before Dimensions what sad fools we FA's were.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #30
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
When personal computers first came out I enjoyed using the paint accessory to draw pictures of my dream woman.

This reminds me Durin... In my figure drawing classes when I went to art school, I would always enjoy the rare occasion that we had a large sized model.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the winter I mostly take the bus to work (driving only when I need to do so). In Spring through Fall, I mostly bike to work (driving only when I need to do so, almost never taking the bus). Back when I worked farther away, where biking every day was too exhausting, I’d take the bus sometimes in warmer weather.

IC that I miss taking the bus in nice weather, for reasons relating to what Stan said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
The ladies, many of them quite voluptuous, at Junior's daycare have been wearing short sleeves lately, showing their soft plump arms...

IC - I'm looking forward to more warm weather!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #32
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

I like dimples... all kinds of dimples... cheek, knee, elbow, knuckles... etc...
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #33
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
No "deer in headlights" would include not moving....she actually backs away when I go to kiss her she is in such shock. Yeah its hard to be mad at the fact that I put her on overload. I just hope some day she can run up jump in my arms and kiss me, that's all.
lol...

How about I try walking at a brisk pace first...hehehehehe

Plus i might bounce off your belly...mmmmm thats sounds fun.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #34
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OK, here's a couple weird ones, and adds further validity to my brother's two-beer queer theory. I A) think that well-dressed fat dudes are really fuckin' cool, and B) I secretly love seeing fat dudes exercising.

I can explain neither fascination.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #35
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
OK, here's a couple weird ones, and adds further validity to my brother's two-beer queer theory. I A) think that well-dressed fat dudes are really fuckin' cool, and B) I secretly love seeing fat dudes exercising.

Two-beer queer....lol
Old 05-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post

See.. i think its more 'fatination'. Fat can be beautiful and hypnotic, whether its on the body type we usually prefer sexually or not.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #37
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that while I’m really happy for my cousin that she’s found a really great boyfriend, I’m still frustrated that it didn’t happen until after she lost a lot of weight. I just don’t know if I should be frustrated at my gender for ignoring what a gorgeous and wonderful young woman she already was, or frustrated with her for not really looking for guys back then.

Or maybe with myself for not somehow communicating the concept of FAs to her (beyond showing how smitten I was with my BBWife).

She seems happy, so I’m happy for her, but it irks me that she’s another story of “I was fat and sat at home every night, then I lost a lot of weight and met a great guy who treats me well.” Which helps reinforce the stereotypes that fat girls don't get the nice guys.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #38
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
IC that while I’m really happy for my cousin that she’s found a really great boyfriend, I’m still frustrated that it didn’t happen until after she lost a lot of weight. I just don’t know if I should be frustrated at my gender for ignoring what a gorgeous and wonderful young woman she already was, or frustrated with her for not really looking for guys back then.

Or maybe with myself for not somehow communicating the concept of FAs to her (beyond showing how smitten I was with my BBWife).

She seems happy, so I’m happy for her, but it irks me that she’s another story of “I was fat and sat at home every night, then I lost a lot of weight and met a great guy who treats me well.” Which helps reinforce the stereotypes that fat girls don't get the nice guys.

Well not everyone looks/feels hot at a higher weight. I confess I look and feel better at a lighter weight. I just dont hold weight well. Escapist can pretty much run circles around me..its cute.....unusual (to me)..but really cute.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #39
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post

Even sadder when I had the artistic skills of a blender.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #40
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I can't wait to go to the beach on friday and do some "fat gazing" at the people that are more self-confident than I and aren't afraid to flaunt their fat.

IC that I'm making small steps into accepting my stretchmarks, and may make a public appearance with them someday soon.

IC that I have a case of "fatination," though I consider it more of liking to compare my bod to fellow fat guys.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #41
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm too small to be the big spoon....but goddamnit, I wanna be the big spoon!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #42
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC I hate working in retail
IC that going off to college issuper freaky right now
IC that I found the sexiest BHM, then he turned out to be this kid I "dated" for 2 weeks brother. irony...

IC I've watched way too much Law and Order the past week

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #43
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliloquyOfaSiren View Post
IC I hate working in retail
IC that going off to college issuper freaky right now
Well, eventually that second one should help you get away from that first one....

Also:

Quote:
IC that I found the sexiest BHM, then he turned out to be this kid I "dated" for 2 weeks brother. irony...
And the problem with that is???
Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #44
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

he may... (or may not) be a shady operator?

However IC I smiled at Jacob Zuma's (President-elect of South Africa) most recent marital choice... (this is wife number four I believe...? blimey!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rgw_zuma_wideweb__470x357,0.jpg (58.3 KB, 620 views)
File Type: jpg Nompumelelo-Ntuli-001.jpg (36.8 KB, 617 views)
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #45
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post

However IC I smiled at Jacob Zuma's (President-elect of South Africa) most recent marital choice... (this is wife number four I believe...? blimey!)

she's a cutie!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #46
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post

All his wives are fat girls. But dear Lord he is such a collosal SHIT!!!! I'm still getting over the fact that he's our new president.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:57 AM   #47
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
All his wives are fat girls. But dear Lord he is such a collosal SHIT!!!! I'm still getting over the fact that he's our new president.
Can we see pics of his wives?
Old 05-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #48
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default Like human pinball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
No "deer in headlights" would include not moving....she actually backs away when I go to kiss her she is in such shock. Yeah its hard to be mad at the fact that I put her on overload. I just hope some day she can run up jump in my arms and kiss me, that's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
lol...
How about I try walking at a brisk pace first...hehehehehe
Plus i might bounce off your belly...mmmmm thats sounds fun.
IC that you guys are adorable.
And that on Thursday of last week, I was out working and came upon some campers. One of the guys that came out of the tent had a belly that was peeking out of his vest (otherwise shirtless), and I blushed a little. teehee...
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #49
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, I'm having a hard time writing a coherent confession with Billy Mays blaring at me from across the room.
I confess, although I was a little disappointed at first when my man told me he'd lost enough weight to fit into his "skinny" jeans... the aforementioned jeans give him a ridiculous case of muffin top that I've been enjoying
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #50
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
You have to love a woman who knows her way around a machete. Really. You HAVE to.