Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #51
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

In my job, I teach/train personnel, of a given company, to make better use of of particular software packages. Which means I deal mainly with office managers/secretaries/team leads/executive assistants, who we all know are the real cogs in the business process that get the work done.

That said, today my client assigned me a secretary to help facilitate my job.

<---- Happy FA
Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #52
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.
IC that I've yet to find a way to dance with fat girls that is comfortable for all parties. I'm either holding her at arm's length or too close.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #53
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess... that I still find it very fascinating and arousing (do I use the term right here?) to watch a bigger girl weigh herself...
Old 08-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #54
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just the other day a large sized gal sat next to me at the airport...

IC - Even though I'm an old married guy now, I still enjoy that... not to mention the good luck that seeing a fat girl always brings me...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #55
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

icf two legends left me wantonly searching my couch cushions for booze change

icf I found it

icf I am drunk and listening to the pogues

icf I am about to puke because I'm drinking beer, not vodka

icf my eastern european genes just can't stomach this irish shit

icf every one loves a croation boy

icf I'm looking forward to saint patty's already and its not even september yet and I'm not irish
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:42 AM   #56
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

i/c that I don't mind getting up at 5am to commute back to the city with my guy. He worries that I don't get enough sleep, but I do enjoy the time I get to spend with him, even if it is driving. Plus it saves gas. And he's hot, even in his work uniform.

i/c that I enjoy watching him eat. I am not into active gaining/feeding..but I guess it's just the fact that he seems a bit hedonist and doesn't give a shit what other people think. Gives me a bit of a charge that his food orders seem to usually be three times more than what mine are.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #57
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to have a small crush on Ursula from The Little Mermaid. lol
Old 08-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #58
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I used to have a small crush on Ursula from The Little Mermaid. lol
Yeah, i liked Balloo the bear. At least you fancied someone who was half human!!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #59
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Yeah, i liked Balloo the bear. At least you fancied someone who was half human!!!!!
Heh! Balloo AND Chewbacca here.

I was very young.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #60
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I/C I have a fascination with BHM bellies, but I am having a hard time talking to my guy about it. I just wanna touch his belly, rub it, play with it...whatever. But I cannot bring myself to tell him this. I guess I am just afraid that me doing that would be the one thing to push him over the edge or something right into "GTFO bitch, you're weird...."

Which I guess is stupid cause he loves me to pieces, as I do him....but yeah. I get tongue tied.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #61
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a somewhat controversial FA confession (take 3 since my computer doesn't apparently want me to write this). It's one that I've been thinking about now and then over the past couple of days.

After watching some of the Blizzcon footage, I think that given the opportunity I'd be willing to have sex once with a skinny chick who was in full costume as like a night elf or a draenei or something. I wouldn't seek it out, but I don't think I'd be any more reluctant to accept than I would vanilla sex (i.e., nothing fetish-related) with a BBW. What's odd is that I'm not really into cosplay all that much with BBWs, or roleplaying. Ears and body paint (and anything else relevant) stays on, though. Maybe I'm just that much of a gamer nerd that I want to bang an elf chick once in my life. And it would have to be a skinny chick, because there's not really any BBW characters in the game (except for dwarves, but they're too human to have that same fantasy feel to it), and I'm too much of a purist for it to be otherwise.

Jay Mohr puts it pretty well here (skip to 2:50).

I mean, I'm definitely an FA, I still get off to belly play and feedism and all that, but I think I might be willing to try that once.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 AM   #62
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Heh! Balloo AND Chewbacca here.

I was very young.
Well at least Chewbacca had a man inside him..
erm..not implying that wookies are prone to homosexuality, but i feel its likely. They are very bear like.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:52 AM   #63
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=Carrie;1262340]Heh! Balloo AND Chewbacca here.

I think of a BHM ex of mine as a Charmin Bear. I still can't watch those commercials without getting turned on...
Old 08-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #64
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I may of just realized why belly buttons are such hot spots on women (and BBWs especially).
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #65
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

I know I'm not alone but I do it allll the time. I scan the room for all the big women wither it is store eatting work class I alll ways watch
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 AM   #66
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

I/C that I have absolutely no interest in watching Green Giant shoot Nazi zombies on Xbox 360. Really. However, I have all the interest in the world of looking at that sexy belly of his where his shirt is riding up while he is playing said game. And thinking very naughty thoughts...
Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #67
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover19 View Post
I know I'm not alone but I do it allll the time. I scan the room for all the big women wither it is store eatting work class I alll ways watch
I'm trying to avoid scanning but I just see (SSBBW's) instantly even at great distances... maybe I have some kind of radar..
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #68
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub View Post
I'm trying to avoid scanning but I just see (SSBBW's) instantly even at great distances... maybe I have some kind of radar..
It's called FAdar, dude.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #69
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I've recently* started making involuntary yummy sounds when I see a girl I find attractive, if anyone notices it's going to be really creepy...

... does anyone else do this?

*although it's entirely possible I've been doing it a while and have only just noticed
Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #70
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
I confess that I've recently* started making involuntary yummy sounds when I see a girl I find attractive, if anyone notices it's going to be really creepy...

... does anyone else do this?

*although it's entirely possible I've been doing it a while and have only just noticed
Yes, I believe you've been doing it for a long time. I've been doing it for years.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #71
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
It's called FAdar, dude.
THAT'S NOT FADAR! FAdar is being able to determine who someone is based on their large physique. That's FA passive detection. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #72
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

I confess; I'm not really a chipmunk.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #73
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheShiveringChipmunk View Post
I confess; I'm not really a chipmunk.
IT'S CHIPPEHH!!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #74
Sugarkitten7

Sugarkitten7 can now change their title

IC Even though I'm taken I still give bigger guys that special smile.
Sugarkitten7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #75
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

I love seeing large women dressed well, but provocatively(cleavage, heels, makeup, etc) and especially those with long hair who have it pulled up on top a al Sarah Palin.
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote