Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #76
MickeyFFA

MickeyFFA can now change their title

I confess that I'm actually attracted to "skinny" personalities, meaning arrogant, cocky a-holes who aren't afraid to go after what they want. I find most fat guys don't posses these qualities which is a good thing for 99% of the world but kinda sucks for me.

I also confess that being an FA is harder than being fat.
MickeyFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #77
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are at least several 'how to meet and impress women' type sites around the web that purport to teach guys how to impress with the cocky & funny or bad-boy-without-being-a-jerk attitude. Maybe you need to find some of them, and start directing some BHM to them for training

I think part of this is that the whole point of such an attitude is to project that you don't feel intimidated by, or the inferior of, anybody. As such it can rub some folks the wrong way, if they feel that they are your superior or that you should be intimidated by them, as a lot of people will feel about fat folk. So I think that the odds of getting 'called' on that attitude are probably higher if you are fat.

On your last line, I'd suggest tacking "....for me." on the end, just for clarity. I'm sure you are not intending to start the whole fat versus FA tempest up again, and a couple of words could help make that clear

ETA: and on topic....IC that I took my son to get his hair sheered last weekend, and randomly when we found a place that had a slot for him he got quite a substantial BBW. I couldn't help thinking "man, he's still just young enough that this is totally wasted on him! Why couldn't I have enough hair left to worth getting cut?"

Last edited by Tad; 09-23-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #78
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyFFA View Post

I also confess that being an FA is harder than being fat.
I recommend that you revise this statement.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #79
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I recommend that you revise this statement.
You CONFESS that you recommend revision. Just kidding. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 09-23-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #80
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
You CONFESS that you recommend revision. Just kidding. lol
I confess that you got me.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #81
MickeyFFA

MickeyFFA can now change their title

hehe ok I edit it. Don't want to start one those bloody threads again. Statement retracted and resubmitted. It's harder being an FA then it is being fat FOR ME.
MickeyFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #82
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
I/C I have a fascination with BHM bellies, but I am having a hard time talking to my guy about it. I just wanna touch his belly, rub it, play with it...whatever. But I cannot bring myself to tell him this. I guess I am just afraid that me doing that would be the one thing to push him over the edge or something right into "GTFO bitch, you're weird...."

Which I guess is stupid cause he loves me to pieces, as I do him....but yeah. I get tongue tied.
I have the same passion, or shall I say sheer-unbridled lust, for BHM bellies as well. The thoughts that sometimes roll through my head when I see a lovely BHM sometimes even scare me. LOL Unfortunately, my #525 hubby CAN'T STAND to have his tummy touched - despite knowing it's such a huge turn-on for me.

So, I'm kinda like the kid in the proverbial candy store - admiring but never fully getting what I want. Now, please don't get me wrong, we have a very open & honest relationship so, he knows how hot to trot I am to do this. However, he just can't get past the idea of somebody touching it.

My loss ....but a small price to pay for being w/ my best friend.

Kathunka
Old 10-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #83
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Bisexual-bisizual confession?

Every time I find myself thinking about or drooling over a skinny girl, my thoughts race back to big girls. Maybe it's just my current mindset, as sometimes this train of thought is reversed (big girl thinking leading to skinny girl thinking), but hey. Guess it just tells me that I'm a fan of everybody.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #84
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I always find it amazing when men hoot or honk at me from their cars on my walks. I still look around and think "..was that for ME, was it a joke"???!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #85
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC - Sometimes I think of my Ford F250 as being a SSBBW... especially when I'm squeezing into parking spaces.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #86
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
IC - Sometimes I think of my Ford F250 as being a SSBBW... especially when I'm squeezing into parking spaces.

this is a tangent, but can I just say that you remind me of younger Alan Alda (Hawkeye days), who I think is/was most handsome

Sorry, but everytime I see your avatar I want to say that... so I did
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #87
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
this is a tangent, but can I just say that you remind me of younger Alan Alda (Hawkeye days), who I think is/was most handsome

Sorry, but everytime I see your avatar I want to say that... so I did
Why thank you... I do hear that a lot, especially if my hair is longer and I'm a bit unshaven.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:56 AM   #88
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess i want to be a ssbhm+ffa+ssbhm sandwich..with extra virgan oil

yyummmmmyyyy with my tummies
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #89
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post

Ummm...I confess that my heart just about stopped when I read that....wow. The mental image....just wow.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #90
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHMluver View Post
I have the same passion, or shall I say sheer-unbridled lust, for BHM bellies as well. The thoughts that sometimes roll through my head when I see a lovely BHM sometimes even scare me. LOL Unfortunately, my #525 hubby CAN'T STAND to have his tummy touched - despite knowing it's such a huge turn-on for me.

So, I'm kinda like the kid in the proverbial candy store - admiring but never fully getting what I want. Now, please don't get me wrong, we have a very open & honest relationship so, he knows how hot to trot I am to do this. However, he just can't get past the idea of somebody touching it.

My loss ....but a small price to pay for being w/ my best friend.

Kathunka
Well, on the up side....he doesn't say anything when I do it. Like we'll be laying on his bed watching TV and I'll be on my side, with my head laying on his chest...my free hand will just naturally go to his belly. It's either curled around the bottom of it, sometimes just laying on top....and sometimes I'll just rub it a bit. He never tells me to stop, unless he's not feeling well and it's stomach issues. I guess it's just that I really want to tell him that it's a huge turn on for me (if he hasn't already figured it out) and see what he says, once and for all. I could get even more belly time and not feel weird about it if I just learned to communicate and stop being so self conscious. LOL
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #91
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
<----- has a thing for big butts

I also confess that I am, sadly, a total sleazy perv.
Switch to BBWs, and you have me!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #92
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post

I Confess that the fantasy part is that I don't pass out within the first 5 seconds..lol
Old 12-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #93
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title

I'm with the quote by Dr. P Marshall. . except I don't think I am a pervert. . haha for me of late it's been almost like a "butt" fetish. . However in my younger days I was following a young lady who had the most magnificent butt, and as she walked, each cheek bounced independently of the other. . I became so engrossed in the view before me I walked full steam into a support column. I hit it hard enough to cause it to "ring" .... thankfully I have a hard head and wasn't knocked unconscious. . *sigh*
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #94
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
when i was younger the first word i used to look up in the dictionary (when i bought a new one) was 'fat' and i must admit to erm 'liking' it!
Thank god for the internet..thats all i can say!!
I used to look through the thesaurus for synonyms of fat. It was always with Kirstie Alley in mind (this is when she was doing the show Fat Actress).

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #95
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i confess that i am still intensely aroused when i see cartoons that depict weight gain.

my personal favourite is the Animaniacs parody of Friends (which, sadly, has since been pulled from youtube).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #96
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i confess that i am still intensely aroused when i see cartoons that depict weight gain.

my personal favourite is the Animaniacs parody of Friends (which, sadly, has since been pulled from youtube).
*lol* I remember that episode
Old 01-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #97
chicken legs
yawn

I confess it sucks to be on the frail side...physically and mentally...

Old 01-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #98
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm an FA, I don't consider myself a BHM, if anything I'm "skinny fat".

IC that my favorite thing to do is find an FFA/BHM couple out in public, preferably in a bar, and introduce myself to the BHM first and then to his girl friend and say something like, "So you like chubbies, eh? *wink* *wink*; Hell yeah, me too!" *respect knuckle* let me get you guys some drinks!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #99
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I'm an FA, I don't consider myself a BHM, if anything I'm "skinny fat".

IC that my favorite thing to do is find an FFA/BHM couple out in public, preferably in a bar, and introduce myself to the BHM first and then to his girl friend and say something like, "So you like chubbies, eh? *wink* *wink*; Hell yeah, me too!" *respect knuckle* let me get you guys some drinks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4vh-...eature=related

I can't help it.....even when I don't think you're being entirely serious........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #100
steadydecline
Tomorrow belongs to me.

steadydecline can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I used to have a small crush on Ursula from The Little Mermaid. lol
I second that.
steadydecline is offline   Reply With Quote