Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-22-2010, 01:44 AM   #101
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC - I'm sick of a world there having a girl sit on your lap who happens to be fat is called "squashing", and a world where a guy cooking for a fat girl gets cast the wary eye of potentially being a so called "feeder"... I'm also sick of people who say you can't possibly understand them, when they more than likely don't even understand where you are coming from. I'm also sick of people who think taking something out of the closet means doing it in the front living room with the curtains open. If this is what being a so-called "FA" is, than I am not one.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 AM   #102
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
IC - I'm sick of a world there having a girl sit on your lap who happens to be fat is called "squashing", and a world where a guy cooking for a fat girl gets cast the wary eye of potentially being a so called "feeder"... I'm also sick of people who say you can't possibly understand them, when they more than likely don't even understand where you are coming from. I'm also sick of people who think taking something out of the closet means doing it in the front living room with the curtains open. If this is what being a so-called "FA" is, than I am not one.
Stan. Sounds like you've had a rough day sir!

I don't know if you just wanted to get all that off your chest or if you wanted feedback but what I am going to say is... well... You are attracted to fat women AND you are a good dude with good intentions and good ethics. These are FAR more important things than labels like 'FA'... (which I feel should be thought of as more of a neutral umbrella term for people that are attracted to fat people anyway...rather than a green light for others to engage in a process of negative judgment). There's nothing wrong with not identifying as an FA if you don't want to... it sounds as if others have sought to judge you by it based on their own negative experiences... but really... like I said, you are a good guy. Thats what matters.

Last edited by James; 01-22-2010 at 11:13 AM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #103
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Stan. Sounds like you've had a rough day sir!

I don't know if you just wanted to get all that off your chest or if you wanted feedback but what I am going to say is... well... You are attracted to fat women AND you are a good dude with good intentions and good ethics. These are FAR more important things than labels like 'FA'... (which I feel should be thought of as more of a neutral umbrella term for people that are attracted to fat people anyway...rather than a green light for others to engage in a process of negative judgment). There's nothing wrong with not identifying as an FA if you don't want to... it sounds as if others have sought to judge you by it based on their own negative experiences... but really... like I said, you are a good guy. Thats what matters.
Thanks for the kind words James, I do appreciate it! It has indeed been a very stressful week to say the least. Regardless of the semantics, I still do fully support fat acceptance in all regards. Just "letting off some steam" so to speak...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #104
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
Thanks for the kind words James, I do appreciate it! It has indeed been a very stressful week to say the least. Regardless of the semantics, I still do fully support fat acceptance in all regards. Just "letting off some steam" so to speak...
Stan, i have been around you and Kristan, and i have to say, you are what a great FA is..i have seen how you are together, but not only are you a good FA you are a good partner...of course, this is me looking in, but you have to understand so many of us have been the hidden dirty little secret, sometimes doing it in the living room with the curtains open to us is important...i am so tired of being the dirty lil secret, even to those who say you arent...things...relationships change...

i have to honestly say you could give some people a clue and i admire you for it...hugs to you and yours...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #105
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Stan, i have been around you and Kristan, and i have to say, you are what a great FA is..i have seen how you are together, but not only are you a good FA you are a good partner...of course, this is me looking in, but you have to understand so many of us have been the hidden dirty little secret, sometimes doing it in the living room with the curtains open to us is important...i am so tired of being the dirty lil secret, even to those who say you arent...things...relationships change...

i have to honestly say you could give some people a clue and i admire you for it...hugs to you and yours...
Thanks D, I very much appreciate your kind words!

Old 01-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #106
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm very thankful to Jon Blaze and EvilPrincess who have kindly volunteered their time to be co-mods for this forum Welcome to the team
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #107
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm very thankful to Jon Blaze and EvilPrincess who have kindly volunteered their time to be co-mods for this forum Welcome to the team
Thanks you two!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #108
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I/C every time I went to the library as a young child I would go to the guiness book of world records and look up the fattest people...and I would just stare at them in awe.

!/C that I like watching SSBBW's walk. I like how everything flows and bounces. It's bitter sweet because as a SSBBW I know she is probably in pain and not liking the walk....but it is beautiful none the less.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #109
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
I/C every time I went to the library as a young child I would go to the guiness book of world records and look up the fattest people...and I would just stare at them in awe.

OMG IC I did that too...until the internet, that is..

Then I found that Dims has the complete list.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:16 PM   #110
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
I think everyone did this. I feel like somebody should start a poll of stuff FAs did at very young ages because every single time somebody brings one of these things up, somebody else says they did the same thing.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #111
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I think everyone did this. I feel like somebody should start a poll of stuff FAs did at very young ages because every single time somebody brings one of these things up, somebody else says they did the same thing.
What's even better is my husband has a nearly complete collection from the 1970's So I can revert to that kid anytime. It's great being an FA married to an FA....so much common ground.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #112
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward to working with you James.

Quote:
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #113
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward to working with you James.
Same here. I greatly appreciate it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 PM   #114
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC-I have no idea why we need so many mods here??!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:10 PM   #115
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
It's a plot to control Dimensions! The oppressors want to take us down! But nay, we shall not go quietly into the night!

kidding mods, love ya!

And for a confession, I feel like I'm stalking Mer all over Dimensions.
but don't tell her
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #116
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
It's a plot to control Dimensions! The oppressors want to take us down! But nay, we shall not go quietly into the night!

kidding mods, love ya!

And for a confession, I feel like I'm stalking Mer all over Dimensions.
but don't tell her
*drops snotty toilet roll handkerchief and grins cockettishly behind a fan made of old fish bones....erm seducing you all over the boards*
ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PINT AND/OR LADYFRIEND????:mad

Yeah.. i think you are right.. *puts on tinfoil hat* ...hmmm.. *Puts on 3 more tinfoil hats*
Old 01-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #117
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*drops snotty toilet roll handkerchief and grins cockettishly behind a fan made of old fish bones....erm seducing you all over the boards*
ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PINT AND/OR LADYFRIEND????:mad

Yeah.. i think you are right.. *puts on tinfoil hat* ...hmmm.. *Puts on 3 more tinfoil hats*
Post pics of ur fishyboners kthnxbai
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #118
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Post pics of ur fishyboners kthnxbai
&&&&
$$$$$$$$$$
^^^^^^^^^^^
**********O
^^^^^^^^
$$$$$$$$$
&&&&&&

Old 01-31-2010, 03:27 PM   #119
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Because if you say stuff like that, we will PWN YOU! Not really. lol

(And that's a fake confession lol)

Old 01-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #120
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Because if you say stuff like that, we will PWN YOU! Not really. lol

(And that's a fake confession lol)
i am afraid to ask but what is PWN??!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #121
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Quote:
i am afraid to ask but what is PWN??!!
PWN is "OWN" as mistyped by some gamer long ago. But it means "own" more as in having thoroughly trounced you in some video game of some kind, rather than as a possession.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #122
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Man View Post
PWN is "OWN" as mistyped by some gamer long ago. But it means "own" more as in having thoroughly trounced you in some video game of some kind, rather than as a possession.
aaaaaaaaahhhhhh i see. Geeky and threatening! yay! Thanks for the definition!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #123
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Quote:
aaaaaaaaahhhhhh i see. Geeky and threatening! yay! Thanks for the definition!
You're welcome.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:49 PM   #124
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I thought Annabelle from Eek! The Cat was absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if that makes me a furry?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:14 PM   #125
Jon Blaze
Dusk

I confess that my grandparents and aunt are crazy.

They just went through my facebook, and looked at all the pics. I've spoke of my preferences before them, but they seem to forgot, and I think they didn't know how serious I am about it. They were surprised, but for the last two hours we've been laughing at them.

Apparently I'm Joe Hollywood/Chi Town Hustla in a zoot suit. lol

Funny line from grandpa:
"Man them big women are great to hug huh?"

(Me) "Yes they are." lol

"There's a lot of lady you can feel there, and with those long arms you can get around them easy." LOL